• Published 7th Apr 2016
  • 373 Views, 7 Comments

Mane 12 truth: new princess - Novagreek



The ponies's lives not in the show.

  • ...
12
 7
 373

Pinkie and Flutters!

"WOAH!", the six ponies yelled.

"Pinkie, you scared them! I told you they wouldn't expect it." Twilight said to Pinkie Pie from inside Cupcake corner.

"Sorry, i only wanted to give them the super duriest surprise ever!" Pinkie exclaimed as she bounced over to the door to herd everyone into the bakery.

"Well they sure looked surprised. Did you see the look on their faces? Priceless!" Rainbow Dash said as she laughed.

" That wasn't nice to scare them, I mean what if they fell down the stairs or...?" Fluttershy whispered then was cut off by Rainbow Dash.

"But they didn't, so they're good." Rainbow Dash said in response while taking a break from laughing. While the Mane 6 started talking on whether the surprise was good or not the CMC started thinking of plans.

"We have Michael and Lovey Dove here, but how do we explain that they are related to Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy?" Applebloom asked the crusaders. They were thinking ,but they couldn't come up with anything.

Nova was listening and suggested: "Why don't you just present evidence that they are related? I mean, you did say you have them right here."

The CMC all grinned, "Nova your a genius!" Sweetiebelle exclaimed.

"Who's going to tell them though? Those two can't, because who would believe somepony they just met? And plus i'm not doing it." Scootaloo said as she put both of her forehooves up and backed away.

"Not it!" Both Sweetiebelle and Nova said at the same time.

"Fine, I'll do it. Not like I had a choice any way." Applebloom said smartly.

"Um... which one is Fluttershy?" Lovey Dove asked while looking at the Mane 6, who still were ,surprisingly, still talking.

"She's the one with the butterfly cutie mark, and Michael Pinkie Pie is..." Applebloom was cut off by Michael.

" She's pretty self explanatory because she is the one that is all pink with really high energy!?" Michael said in a fast manner. For second time that day his colors went vibrant again from his excitment. Now you could plainly see that his mane and tail were a darker yellow than the rest of him.

"Yep, there goes the fast talk." Scootaloo remarked. Right then the six of them noticed that the mane six had been silent for quite some time. When they looked at them, they all had looks of surprise. Especially Fluttershy; Pinkie Pie had a grin that was spreading wider and wider.

"Well you sure told them Applebloom."Nova said while backing up from the staring eyes of the mane six.

"Micheal said some of it to!" Applebloom defended.

"I have a BROTHER!!!!!! YAY!!!!" Pinkie Pie yelled with excitement.

"I have a little sister?!" Fluttershy exclaimed while still in a state of surprise.

The six small ponies gulped and said: "Yep."

Author's Note:

You know? I was REALLY REALLY REALLY HAPPY that i had a BROTHER!
-- PINKIE?!
Sorry I just couldn't help it! You haven't written in a long time!
--I know, you know i was busy and so were you.
Oh! And by the way, Happy late 4th of JULY everypony and brony!
--Pinkie how did you know about... you know what nevermind. Please tell me everyone if there is something i need to edit!