• Published 7th Apr 2016
  • 373 Views, 7 Comments

Mane 12 truth: new princess - Novagreek



The ponies's lives not in the show.

  • ...
12
 7
 373

Squirrels and jokes

Author's Note:

SHIP ALERT! SHIP ALERT! Just warning you guys.:heart:

"Michael wait up!" Lovey Dove yelled, the colt still didn't stop.

"MICHAEL STOP!!" Nova yelled. This made the colt stop in his tracks, the others slammed into him from behind.

"Thanks Nova, I was never able to do that. Wait, how could you?" Lovey Dove asked her while raising up a eyebrow.

"Nevermind that, what were you doing Michael? You don't even know where Pinkie lives!" Applebloom questioned Michael. He thought about it for a moment and his colors went dull again, but he still had the slight curl from before.

"Oh...um... sorry. I guess I got excited a little bit." Michael said while rubbing the back of his head.

" A bit? You got as excited as Pinkie Pie, except that you skipped over the really fast talk." Scootaloo told the colt.

" Could You please lead to where Pinkie is? Please?" Michael said with urgency.

"Sure, as long as you don't go running off again." Applebloom warned.

"I promise." Michael said as he started to smile again. They started their trek to Sugarcube corner. Applebloom and Scootaloo struck up conversation in the front, Sweetiebelle and Lovey Dove started to converse also in the back, and Nova and Michael walked in the middle and were mostly silent. To break the ice, Michael started the conversation. "So... where are you from?"

"Canterlot." Nova answered bluntly. Man this pony is a partypooper, Michael thought to himself. He looked up from the ground and looked at Nova, she staring at him with a weird look. Surprised and kind of weirded out, Michael looked away with a slight blush. "Why are you dull most of the time? I can tell you have a lot of energy, but..." Nova trailed off.

"I think it has something to do with how I feel or my state of mind. You were right about me having a lot of energy. I'm saving that energy for when I meet my sister." Michael said as he smiled to himself. "How about you, any siblings? Besides Princess Twilight anyway."

"Yes, but I haven't met them yet. I've heard they're great." Nova answered.

"What do you expect your cutie mark to be? I hope mine has something to do with my sister's." Michael asked.

"I don't know what to expect, I don't really have a special talent." Nova said, her head sagging down. Michael looked at Nova the though for a moment, then he smiled.

"Those squirrels were total nutjobs, weren't they?" Michael said jokingly. At that Nova chuckled.

"Thanks for that Michael, I needed a laugh." Nova thanked him.

"Thank you for thinking my jokes are funny, Princess Nova." Michal said as he did a awkward bow as he walked.

"Please do not call me princess, Nova is fine." Nova corrected Michael.

"Sure." Michael said with a large smile. From this Nova blushed and so did Michael, all the way to sugarcube corner. The door thumped open and a loud boom, and confetti showered the six on the front stoop.