• Published 7th Apr 2016
  • 373 Views, 7 Comments

Mane 12 truth: new princess - Novagreek



The ponies's lives not in the show.

  • ...
12
 7
 373

Found your sister

"WHAT IN THE HAY?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!" Applebloom asked as she walked into the clubhouse full of mayhem.

"It was Scootaloo's fault!" three of them yelled.

"Hey! I only upset one squirrel! How was I supposed to know this would happen?"Scootaloo yelled over the raging of squirrels. "It was Lovey Dove's fault anyway! She brought the horrid creatures in here!" This angered the squirrels even more, the started to chew at the wood of the clubhouse.

"That was rude! Say Sorry! " Lovey Dove was done being quiet. She was filled with a confidence she never had before. "STTTTOOOOPPPPP!!!!!!" She yelled. Everypony and squirrel stopped what they were doing, they were quite surprised by the outburst. She looked around the room, surprised herself. "Sorry, squirrels, please leave, and no attacking anypony!" The squirrels filed out of the window without hesitation. She then looked back at the room, the CMC had a look of understanding. Nova and Michael looked at her in awe. "What?" She asked them. The CMC got into a huddle and started to whisper, Nova continued to stare. Michael was the only one to say something.

"Wow, I didn't know you could do that. " Michael's face looked hilariously surprised. Lovey Dove chuckled at the sight and started to wonder where out burst has come from also.
"Lovey Dove? " Sweetiebelle piped up.

"Yes?" Lovey Dove answered.

"We think we know who and where your sister is. You to Michael."

"Really?!" The two exclaimed.

"We think the two you are looking for, are Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy. " Sweetiebelle told them.

"To be exact,Fluttershy is your sister Lovey Dove, Pinkie Pie is yours Michael." Applebloom told the two. Michael suddenly perked up, his colors even became vibrant. Even his hair flipped up into a slight curl.

"Thank you so much! See you later!" Michael zipped out of clubhouse in a flash. Everypony looked after in surprise, except for Lovey Dove.

"I haven't seen him like that in a long time, by the way where do these two live?"Lovey Dove asked.

"Pinkie Pie lives at sugarcane corner, Fluttershy lives in her cottage on the outskirts of Ponyville." Scootaloo told her.

"Could you show me, I don't exactly know those two places are." Lovey Dove asked.

"Sure, Nova, ya' comin'?" Applebloom asked.

"Ok." Nova answered, as they started to walk out. Nova started to reconigze these ponies, she couldn't put her hoof on how.

Author's Note:

You guys can start sending mail to the Mane 12! Pinkie! Sorry, but I would like to answer some questions, please let me at least type in the author's note.
Fine, go on ahead.
I think I already got my point across, by the way don't check your blog.
Pinkie!!!!