• Published 7th Apr 2016
  • 372 Views, 7 Comments

Mane 12 truth: new princess - Novagreek



The ponies's lives not in the show.

  • ...
12
 7
 372

New arrival

Twilight reaches Canterlot in record time, she enters the entrance hallway and guard instructs her to go to Celestia's room. Something is terribly wrong here, thought Twilight as she entered her teacher's room. She was amazed by what she saw, there was a small cradle off to the side from Celestia's bed, it was trimmed with gold and topaz, and it gleamed as it caught the sun's rays. Celestia was standing over the cradle smiling and laughing at what it contained.

Twilight walked over and asked,"Celestia, what's wrong? I don't see any threats."

Celestia looked over at her still smiling and said," Something quite the opposite my faithful student." Twilight raised a eyebrow, Celestia hadn't called her that in a long time.

As Princess Celestia lifted the thing that was inside a cradle, Twilight gasped " A baby!" she exclaimed. "Who is the mom and dad? Where did it come from? Does it even have family?" asked Twilight as she started to ask more questions equally as fast. The joyful look on Celestia's face stopped her questions and had begun to understand.

She looked closer at the baby, its mane was longer than most newborn fillies, it was almost a pale yellow like her friend Fluttershy, her mane was pale yellow, she had a horn, and wings. Just then she yawned and opened her eyes, they were the color of gold, clearly matching the trim on her cradle. "So... she's yours?" Twilight asked as she looked at Celestia, her teacher nodded. "Then... who's the father?", Twilight asked, Celestia looked confused and unsure, something Celestia usually isn't, so she dropped the matter.

Suddenly, Twilight felt sick to her stomach; she took several steps back, her head held low as the pain went to her head.

"Princess Twilight, are you ok?" asked Celestia as she looked worriedly at her student in pain. Twilight was in to much pain to speak as it centered itself in her head, right under where her horn was. Twilight finally looked up into the baby's eyes and thought she saw understanding, but of course she couldn't think straight with this pain. Finally, Twilight felt the pain slip away, at the same time there was a bright flash and blinding white followed.

When the white cleared, there was a filly, not yet a teenager, standing right where the baby had been, and it was looking between Twilight and Celestia.

It said "Why are you looking at me like that? Don't you recognize me? It's me, Nova Sparkle, your daughter." she said. Twilight and Celestia shared a look, they both knew it was true.