• Published 7th Apr 2016
  • 370 Views, 7 Comments

Mane 12 truth: new princess - Novagreek



The ponies's lives not in the show.

  • ...
12
 7
 370

Sister? You sure?

Applebloom and Nova had just reached Twilight's castle. Applebloom looked up at Twilight's castle, still in awe of her castle no matter how many times she saw it. Nova walked right on in without even knocking.

"Um... Twilight are you here?" Nova's voice echoed throughout the empty hallways.

" I the throne room!" Twilight's voice echoed back. Nova walked to the throne with Applebloom gazing around at her side.

"Do ya actually live here with Princess Twilight? "Applebloom asked looking at the alien filly questioningly.

"Yes, she is my sister after all..." Nova trailed off long enough for Applebloom to interrupt.

"Wait...WHAT!?" Applebloom nearly shouted.

"I said nothing!" Nova said, urging the filly to calm down. Nova let out a sigh of relief as they finally reached the throne room door. Twilight was sitting in her throne sorting through papers and books. The cutie map was not showing, but seeing that it would have been covered by paper made sense that it didn't show. Twilight turned around and saw the two fillies waiting for her to acknowledge them.

"Is there something wrong?"Twilight asked.

"I...um...came to ask...you if i...could go over to her clubhouse?" Nova gestured over to Applebloom. Applebloom waved and smiled at Twilight. Twilight looked between the two and smiled.

"I knew that you would make friends quickly, go on ahead. As for you Applebloom, don't get in any trouble. "At this, Nova lifted a eyebrow at Applebloom. Her look dissapated before Twilight or Applebloom could notice.

"Well let's get goin' then." Applebloom said as she motioned for Nova to follow her. Nova looked back at Twilight, she had already went back to sorting through the papers on the table. The two young fillies left the castle and headed to Sweet Apple Acres. Applebloom had some questions for Nova, that just couldn't wait.

"Twilight is your sister, huh?" Applebloom finally decided to ask. Nova knitted her eyebrows together deep in thought.

"Yes."Nova answered.

"But... how? I already that Twilight has a big brother and sister in law,but not a little sister. Hey, how old are you?"Applebloom asked all the questions she had thought of. She may have had more, but she would ask those later.

"For your first question it's... complicated. I don't know how to explain it, but I just know we are sisters. For your second question, I'm 10. How about you?" Nova out of curiosity.

"Same age here, my friends also. How do just know she's your sister , that just sounds crazy."Applebloom asked Nova.

"Like I said, it's complicated how I know." Nova answered again. Applebloom was still curious about this alicorn, but they were half way to the clubhouse by now. Applebloom also saw she was making Nova uncomfortable with all the questions. She decided to change the subject.
"Did you know that this is my family's farm?" Applebloom asked her, suspecting she would know.
"Didn't know that. "Nova said, she started look around more at Applebloom's comment though. Applebloom's jaw dropped, there wasn't a pony in Ponyville that didn't know about the Apple family's farm. Well there used to be no pony that didn't know about it. Applebloom started to think of more questions to ask Nova, but they had arrived at the clubhouse.

"Come on, us crusaders usually meet here." Applebloom said as she towards the CMC clubhouse. The walked up the ramp and entered the clubhouse, they were greeted by mayhem.

Author's Note:

If you don't like it, that's fine. I would love some more comments so I could critique my story in the future. I thought of the story before I did my name so I didn't mean to seem like the story is based on me. It's either the next or the one after that your minds will be blown. Bear with me everypony.:twilightsheepish: