• Published 7th Apr 2016
  • 373 Views, 7 Comments

Mane 12 truth: new princess - Novagreek



The ponies's lives not in the show.

  • ...
12
 7
 373

Animals are not invited, except ponies of course!

30 minutes before Nova and Applebloom walked through the door. Scootaloo, Sweetiebelle, Michael, and Lovey Dove arrived at the walkway of the clubhouse. " This is our clubhouse, do you like it? " Sweetiebelle asked the newcomers. Scootaloo stood off to the side, thinking that Sweetiebelle was trying to hard.

" Sweetiebelle, they have to see the inside of it before they say they like it. " Scootaloo interjected.

" Oh, right. Come on then. " Sweetiebelle urged the two. They walked up the walkway and entered the clubhouse.
" This is our clubhouse, do you like it, do you? " Sweetiebelle asked. The two looked around the clubhouse and finally answered.
" It looks nice, did you build it yourselves? " Michael asked.
" No, we fixed it up.It is pretty cool, huh? " Scootaloo replied looking around the clubhouse.

" Um... this is nice, but. ..could we open up a window? " Lovey Dove asked.

" Sure go ahead, we are still waiting for two others. " Sweetiebelle told Lovey Dove. Lovey Dove opened up the window and propped her chin on it. They started some smalltalk and they got some information about the two shy ponies.
* Once Michael starts talking his shyness slips away.
* Lovey Dove is the shyest.
* The two of them moved to Ponyville to find their sisters, not their cutie marks.
* Michael was raised on a rock farm.

The last detail caught the crusaders attention. "What's your last name? " Scootaloo asked, starting to put two and two together.
" Pie, why? " Michael asked oblivious to what the crusaders were thinking. Before the crusaders could tell Michael about Pinkie, they heard a chitter and a tweet from the window. They looked at window and saw a squirrel and a blue jay had settled next to Lovey Dove.

" Shoo! Get out of here! " Scootaloo yelled at the animals. The bird started to fly around wildly and the squirrel went out of the window.
" Scootaloo, why did you do that? You scared the poor things. They only wanted to sit with me. " Lovey Dove said as she calmed down the bird. Scootaloo looked at the filly in silent awe, she could only guess who Lovey Dove's sister was. They began to hear angry chittering from the window. The four looked outside the window and saw a large band of squirrels, and they did not look happy. " This what you get for scaring her Scootaloo. " Lovey Dove said.
"I didn't know! " Scootaloo replied. At this, squirrels charged in from the window and scattered everywhere. The squirrels were ripping and destroying everything in sight.

"Can somepony fix this?" Sweetiebelle yelled in dispair. Everypony else was struggling to keep the squirrels at bay, but not really succeeding. Just then the door opened and everypony turned to see Applebloom and Nova standing in the doorway, looking as stunned as could be.

Author's Note:

Hope you got the hint who is Michael's and Lovey Dove's sisters are. If not, you'll catch the flow later.:pinkiehappy::yay: Look at my blog for other updates.