• Published 5th Apr 2015
  • 1,061 Views, 96 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.5: The Comeback! - trahzo



season 5, means 60 Spike ships shall be featured here, and this time I got this funny guy from Space Ghost Co-hosting with Luna & Trixie

  • ...
21
 96
 1,061

PreviousChapters Next
Ch.53:Not Such an Old Pony Tale as Everyone Thinks.

"Next is...the pony of shadows? Isn't that a ghost story?"

"Oh God no!" Luna groaned.

"What's wrong Luna?" Asked Trixie.

"I thought I already taken care of every last remnant of Nightmare Moon, where is this Pony of Shadows?"

"The Castle of the 2 Sisters."

"Begin the story while I head out."


"Spike, come back!" Shouted Twilight.

Spike didn't listen, he just kept on running!

"Girls, and Mr.Goblin, after him! You stay here Rarity, we're gonna have a big talk!"

Spike ran into the Everfree Forest. After running for so long, Spike found himself walking down the path to the Castle of the 2 sisters. A while later, he made it to the castle. As he entered, he was unaware of the dark ominous presence. Spike then went to Celestia's old bedroom.

" *sigh* Why? Why didn't she pick me?! I've done so much for her, and that's what she does to me?! She says she's been dating that damn lazy Thunderlane?!" Then Spike laid down on the floor and began blasting fire our of the open ceiling! The mysterious entity then hid as she watched Spike vent out his rage! Then after Spike finished...

" *Weep!* *Weep!*"

"You poor creature, Celestia's creatures of the light sure are horrible aren't they?" The creature asked.

"Ah! Who are you, are you a ghost?"

"Ghost? No-no-no, I am the Pony of Shadows, the true last remnant of Nightmare Moon."

Spike got up, and readied himself! The only exit was being blocked by this pitch black mare with blank yellow eyes that glowed with much intimidation! Spike shot a fireball, that was streaking towards the Pony of Shadows, but the attack just went through her, doing nothing to her at all!

*Boom!*

"Fufufu, it's cute how you think you can hurt a creature made out of pure darkness!"

"No...(It can't end here! I don't want to die!)" Spike then closed his eyes...

The Pony of Shadows then surrounded Spike with her body...but as the seconds ticked by, Spike wondered why he's still alive.

"Huh, why aren't you killing me?"

"Because, I always wanted company, and you've been coming by here lots, I wanted to talk to you but you were either with those creatures of the day, or it was day time all together." She explained. "So now that you're here at night alone...can you please just live here with me? You're just so cute!"

"Really? You think I'm cute?"

"Yeah, just by how you cower is cute, and how you survived death by this castle twice is so courageous."

"Wait, I almost died twice here?!"

"Yeah, by that comic book & by the death trap for inspiration manifestation."

"There was a death trap for that book?!"

"Yeah, but hey at least you didn't die, but if you did, then your ghost could stay here with me."

"Yeah....thanks for the reassurance." He said sarcastically.

"Spike, is it?"

"Yeah?"

"Please stay here, I'm so lonely, and I don't like your friends."

"I'm starting to not like them too."

"Yeah, just stay here! Become a creature of the night, it's fun." She told him.

"Indeed it is." Said a voice.

"Who's that?"

"Greetings."

"Princess Luna? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be hosting?"

"Well, originally I was going to kill this remnant of Nightmare Moon, but as I flew I thought, maybe instead I'll go ride the trap door slides. Now if you will excuse me..." Then Luna left to find the trap door slides. "Weeeeeeeee! I missed this place!"

"O...kay."

"See, even that pathetic looking version of me says to do it! Live with me & I promise you'll get all the love & respect that these lighties don't give you." Then she hugged Spike tighter.

"Sure, but on one condition Pony of Shadows."

"And what's that?"

"Will you promise to never leave my side?" She asked with a smile as bright as the moonlight.

"Sure, as long as you promise the same, I shall become your new shadow!" Then she merged with Spike's shadow, becoming his shadow. Then she emerged from the floor, and gave Spike a peck on the nose. "Aww, you're blushing, you really are super duper cute."

"(Okay, not the idea of dating I was thinking of, I mean she's literally gonna stick to me like glue, but at least I wont be alone after.)"

"Yay, isn't this great Spike? We're now living together like a married couple, which reminds me even though we don't like them, should we tell them about us?"

"Yeah...heh heh, married."

"Exactly, maybe we should do that one night." Then the Pony of Shadows nuzzled him while they sat on one of the old thrones.

"(If I could get a girl with just my mere presence, then why didn't Rari... oh forget it, besides this one in much sweeter to me.)"


"Aww, I want to go on the trap door slides! Lucky bitch." Said Brak.

"What was that?" Asked Luna.

"Oh boy."

Then Brak got beat-up by Luna!

Author's Note:

Love Calculator: 19%

PreviousChapters Next