• Published 5th Apr 2015
  • 1,061 Views, 96 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.5: The Comeback! - trahzo



season 5, means 60 Spike ships shall be featured here, and this time I got this funny guy from Space Ghost Co-hosting with Luna & Trixie

  • ...
21
 96
 1,061

PreviousChapters Next
Ch.24: Spike's Easy Victory.

"Hey, Vixen #8329 just texted me." Said Omnifox

"So?" Said Veetrix.

"They just said they have evolved into Succubus half breeds."

"Don't care, they were ordered to stay OUTSIDE to catch us just in case we are sent falling out of the building!" Then Veetrix pulled out the devastation barrel. "Now quit complaining!"

"gnuuuuuh..." Wazete said while looking at Veetrix yelling at Omnifox.

Then Wazete saw a flashback of a scientist.

"You okay Wazzy?" Asked Pinkamena.

"Y...yes, I'm fine, just another memory."

"Cool."

Meanwhile...

"Next is...Starlight Glimmer, okay begin."


Starlight Glimmer has returned with ultimate power! Allowing her to steal everypony's cutiemarks! And with all of these talents, she attained enough power to over throw all 4 Princesses! Discord was unavailable because he was on vacation. All of Equestria would have been doomed, if it weren't for a certain baby dragon!

"Now my subjects, obey me erect a status in my image!"

"THEY WILL NOT!!!"

"Oh? And who says they will?"

"ME!"

Everyone looked to see...

"SPIKE!"

"You...you escaped my revenge!"

"That's right, now that I'm a teen...sorry it took that long, I'm now ready to stop you!"

"Get him!"

That was a bad idea, considering they're stats all get reduced to average, they lost to Spike's enormous power! They all got rekt, as Spike got closer & closer, Starlight fired off beams!

"Get away damn you!" Then she fired a big one, but Twilight flew just in time to block it with a force field, yet it was destroyed in 10 seconds, sending Twilight back.

"Don't worry Twi, I got this one!"

"Kick her flank Spike!"

Spike flew, avoiding all of the beams still! Then once he was face to face with Starlight Glimmer...

*Bam!* He kicked Starlight Glimmer out of the way, and then used his flames to torch all 8 of Meadow Brook's enchanted items!

"NO!"

Then all of the Cutiemarks flew out and return to everyone all across Equestria! Then Discord came back from his Vacation just in time to see the flying lights.

"Did I miss something?"

Now back to Spike & Starlight.

"You...I'm gonna!" Then the Spirit of Meadow Brook appeared!

"Starlight Glimmer, you tried using my powers for evil, so as punishment, your ultimate irony!"

*FLASH!*

Then Starlight Glimmer's Cutiemark turned to an equal sign!

"No! I'm limited now!"

"Serves you right." Spike remarked

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?" Shouted Starlight in her mannish voice.

"Now that you're average." Spike then picked Starlight up.

"Hey, let me go!"

"Hahah, if you weren't equalized, that'd probably hurt."

"It's all because of you, you jerk!"

"I'm not the jerk here, you're the one who tried to take over Equestria. Now why don't you just give-up? You've lost all of your power now."

"Why shou..."

Then Spike silenced her with a kiss.

"You'll easily be raped & beaten out there, I can't let you leave."

"...you're right." Starlight agreed while blushing.

"So, would you be willing to stay with me & spend the rest of your life apologizing to every pony? Or would you rather get raped in prison showers?"

So Spike got himself a housewife...or rather castle wife, who had to apologize to everypony because Spike was OP. Seriosly, wouldn't you agree he'd be OP if he was in the Season 5 Premiere? That Hoofball Minotaur Shit was just so it wouldn't be easy for the Mane 6. Anyways, for Starlight it wasn't so bad feeling such irony smack her in the face. She got a big strong husband, and she's living in a castle, screw losing all of your abilities, if your life is like this, then who cares if you're no better than anyone else? Despite a cramped bed, it just allowed her to snuggle her husband more, as thanks for giving her a life better than what she's been doing.


"That was short, like Trixie horn."

*ZAP!!!*

"Ah!"

"Serves you right!" Said Trixie.

"Mind if I join in on zapping him?"

"Stop, I'm not animated to expl...*BOOM!*"

Author's Note:

I'm sorry if this was a bad story but she's a villainess, it's instant Spike ship.

Love Calculator: 93%

PreviousChapters Next