• Published 5th Apr 2015
  • 1,062 Views, 96 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.5: The Comeback! - trahzo



season 5, means 60 Spike ships shall be featured here, and this time I got this funny guy from Space Ghost Co-hosting with Luna & Trixie

  • ...
21
 96
 1,062

PreviousChapters Next
Ch.47: A Gale in the Night

"Next is Nightingale, captain of the Shadowbolts, wow we're really going into the obscure aren't we?" Commented Trixie.

"Yeah, didn't think we'd put in a villain with such a small role."


Spike was in the Everfree Forest in the middle of the night.

"How did I get here?!"

Spike then saw a note on the floor.

" Dear Spike,

Let's play a game, you better find a way out of the Everfree Forest now or else!

Signed, Nightingale the Captain of the Shadowbolts."

"What the?" Spike was confused.

"Come-on Spike, let's try to remember what had happened before ending-up here."

Spike thought hard...

*Flashback!*

"Why do we need to go to the Everfree so late in the night?!" Complained Rainbow Dash.

"The story Granny Smith told me about the dark lingering will of Nightmare Moon is gonna appear at this exact time! I need all of you to help me finish this thing off." Twilight explained. "We can't let any remnant of Nightmare Moon survive or it'll take over & corrupt one of us, or worse, Princess Luna!"

"Why do I have to go?" Complained Spike.

"In case the lingering will takes over Rarity, you can destroy it!"

"So, I'm bait as well?" Complained Rarity.

"Girls quit complaining, we gotta..." Then a hoof hit her in the face!

"Twilight!" Her friends gasped.

"Hello Rainbow Dash, remember us?"

"Nightingale!" Rainbow Dash said with an angry look. "Come on everypony let's take'em down!"

And that was all he could remember.

*Flashback over!*

"Guess we lost that fight, crap! Now I got someone trying make a game of hunting me down."

Spike then searched for the path back to Ponyville.

"Twilight? Dash? Flutters? Pinkie? Rarity? AJ? Where are you girls?" He called out. "Man, it sure is spooky."

Then he jumped out of fear after hearing wind blow on a leaf.

"Oh, it's just a leaf & the wind."

He returned walking through the forest until...

*bump!*

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Then Spike shot a stream of fire!

What ever he bumped into jumped out of the way and was now flying!

"Don't hurt me! I'm an honest to goodness nice kid, I can make you famous since I'm so connected! Just don't kill me!" Spike pleaded.

"Hoot hoot!"

"Oh, it's just an owl." Then Spike swept the sweat off his brow. "Come-on Spike, you really gotta..." Then when he turned around. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

He got on both his knees and begged the silhouette not to kill him!

"Don't kill me, I'm living proof that not all dragons are evil & can be friends with ponies! I just wanna grow-up to live a long happy life with a wife, 2 or 3 kids and my pet phoenix Peewee!" Spike pleaded.

"..." No response

Spike had both hands locked, hoping this silhoutte would have mercy on him.

"You're doing it wrong!" Said Nightingale.

"What now?" Spike said unsure of what she meant.

"You're supposed to get down on one knee, and put both hands in a opening of a small box sort of fashion, I don't care if you don't have a ring, but that's fine." She explained.

"Wh-what are you talking about?"

"You said you wanted a wife and kids right? Well, I'm trying to help you propose right, now do as I say or I'll have my bot beat you up like they did to your friends."

Spike did as Nightingale said.

"Alright, now that you're doing it correctly, sure I'll help you start a family." Then she picked Spike up and they flew off to the Castle of the 2 sisters.

"Where are my friends?"

"At the castle being corrupted by my dark master's power, but hey, once they kill Celestia, Cadence, and Luna, I'll convince them spare you."

"Yay...." Spike said with fake enthusiasm.

So Spike married Nightingale, and she gave birth to 3 kids like Spike wanted, and lived a happy life even though everyone else became miserable!


"Phew, Spike dodged a bullet with that!" Brak said.

"Indeed, there was no way he could've backed out of that." Said Trixie.

"Not to mention if he did then he'd have the Nightmare 6 & the Shadowbolts to worry about, whom are actually my personal aerial acrobatics team, look outside, they're practicing right now." Luna said "Get the letter while we watch this." Luna commanded.

Author's Note:

Love Calculator: 82%

PreviousChapters Next