• Published 5th Apr 2015
  • 1,061 Views, 96 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.5: The Comeback! - trahzo



season 5, means 60 Spike ships shall be featured here, and this time I got this funny guy from Space Ghost Co-hosting with Luna & Trixie

  • ...
21
 96
 1,061

PreviousChapters Next
Ch.36: Wedding Bells of the Color Blue.

"Next is...*groan* Princess Bluebelle, the R63 Prince Blueblood." Said Luna.

"Hey, isn't that sorta like incest?" Asked Brak. "I mean, Celestia is Spike's mom & Bluebelle is Celestia's niece?"

"Trahzo has shipped Spike with Twilight Sparkle, Twilight Velvet, Celestia, myself, Cadence Crystal Clarity whom is a oc offspring of Spike, the oc Nyx whom is the adoptive sister and even Gleaming Shield the R63 Shining Armor, he only has a problem with canonically married or dating characters being shipped with Spike, he has no problem with incest shipping."

"Oh, well begin the story now."


It was the Grand Galloping Gala, and Discord managed to make it fun with the hated Smooze, if only if Spike could completely evaporate that hideous thing! Spike socialized with everyone, reconnecting with others he hasn't seen in a while, which included...Princess Bluebelle, he didn't want to but his mom Princess Celestia wanted the 2 of them to get along. Sure Bluebelle didn't hate Spike, it's just that Spike didn't appreciate how his cousin expressed her affection. So, after Discord learned his lesson and the night was still young, Spike snuck away to meet Bluebelle somewhere in the deepest areas of the private garden, the place where me & Deezutra had an epic one on one rap battle! Anyways...

"Spike, how are you this night cousin? I trust you've been keeping all of those worthless mares off of you?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Good, because as you & I both know very well, that you belong to me and especially me only."

"Uh-huh." Spike didn't care.

"It's good to know you agree."

Princess Bluebelle then picked got down and hugged Spike while lying on the grass.

"*sigh*"

"What's wrong Bluebelle?"

"Well, even when all is said and done, even if we do finally get married."

"(Which is never.)"

"What would our subjects think of us? 2 cousins as a married couple, just like that filly from Fillydelphia who you said married to her cousin Big Mac. Even though no-one hated them for doing it, will anyone in Canterlot hate us for getting married here?"

"Well, we're not related by blood, I mean you're even a blue blooded relative."

"*Gasp!* Good point cousin, we wont be ridiculed since we aren't blood." Then she kissed Spike, causing him to cringe silently.

"(I wish you wouldn't do that.)"

The 2 stared at the moon as they continued to talk, Fluttershy got help from Tree Hugger to have the creatures come out and introduce themselves.

"Cousin Spike?"

"What is it Bluebelle?"

"Do you think I'm a jerk?"

"Whoa, where did that come from?"

"It happened back when I met that Rarity character, she seemed to be very angry at me for some reason. I think I may have been very rude to her."

"Let me guess, it was spoiled brat Bluebelle who was at last year's Gala?"

"Err...yes."

"What? Did you think you were gonna have a fan who'll do anything you wanted? Have you seen your fan base?"

"Yes, I..."

"Have you seen your female fan base?"

"Well..."

"You see? You can't let fame go to your head."

"You're right, I'm quite the as you'd say jerk."

"Eh, you're not that much of a jerk."

"You really think so?"

"Yeah, you just get on pony's nerves sometimes."

"Glad to hear that from you especially, my dear cousin." Then she gave him a hug.

"Aww, I love it when the 2 of you are getting along." Said a eciov I mean voice.

"Mom?"

"Auntie?"

"How much did you hear?"

"Enough to know about how nice you really are to your cousin."

Then Celestia sat down between Spike & Bluebelle.

"I'm so proud of you Spike, finally getting along with Bluebelle."

"Indeed, he was quite the grump around me whenever we were together auntie, even before he moved to Ponyville."

"What?! You knew about how I didn't like you?"

"Yes, but I decided not to let that stop me from loving you." Then Bluebelle gave Spike a kiss on the forehead, and a hug.

"(You know, getting kissed by a princess, isn't all it's cracked up to be.)" Spike thought with an un-amused face.

"Spike, how come you're not kissing back?" Asked Celestia.

"What?"

"Yes, you did say after all that we're not blood relatives." Then Bluebelle puckered her lips, and closed her eyes.

"(Now I really regret coming to the Gala instead of going with Big Mac & the guys to watch WWE.)"

*Chu!*


"So, is that it with the incest shippings?" Asked Brak.

"No, someone might ask for Spike and another one of his OC offspring, or maybe the R63 Night Light, or maybe even ship him with one of Twilight's OC offspring, Celestia's OC offspring, My OC offspring, Cadence & Shining Armor's OC offspring or maybe Princess Skyla...and now I've just now realized that chapter 19 featuring Skyla is an incest shipping as well!" Then Luna face hoofed.

"Wow, the twilight family might get more incest shippings than the apple family if we keep this up. fans, we encourage you, more OC offspring of characters in the Twilight Family, and less shippings & OC offspring of the apple family!" Brak said to you.

"No, do not listen to this guy, he doesn't know what he is saying because he's an idiot!" Luna & Trixie said to you.

PreviousChapters Next