• Published 5th Apr 2015
  • 1,061 Views, 96 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.5: The Comeback! - trahzo



season 5, means 60 Spike ships shall be featured here, and this time I got this funny guy from Space Ghost Co-hosting with Luna & Trixie

  • ...
21
 96
 1,061

PreviousChapters Next
Ch.15.5: Fatboi1000 vs. JohnnyFCock!

Fatboi began the fight by firing a flurry of fox fire! JohnnyFCock, despit being so fat, dodged & ducked!

"Go Chicken hat. attack!" Then the flat chicken on his head popped off of his head, and rocketed at Fatboi, but Fatboi then countered by setting the chicken ablaze!

"Buck Cock!"

"Now that's some fried chicken!"

"No, my pet Chicken!"

Then, as he held his poor chicken in his hands, he then began becoming angry!

"Now you've done it, you stupid fox!" Then JohnnyFCock rapid threw shurikens, then Fatboi defended by hitting back the shurikens with his sword, then shot lightning out of the sword, and then JohnnyFCock blocked the shots, and ran at Fatboi, JohnnyFCock was so slow because he was so fat, that Fatboi then pulled out a wood chip gun, and began rapid shooting wood chips! JohnnyFCock then blocked all of the wood chips!

"Ha! Was that the best you got? What was the point of those wood chips anyways?"

"Look down."

"So? There's wood chips all over me, so what?"

"Tell me, what burns easily?"

"Wood! So?"

"What are fox demons known for?"

"Illusions & Fire, why?" Then it struck him! "Uh...ooooooh...oooooh my, ooooooooooh my goodness, this isn't good!"

"Now you're toast!" Then with one tiny fireball touching one piece of wood, caused a chain reaction, burning the entire floor! The ninja screamed in agony! Then once the fire stopped, they all continued forward.

"That oughta make everyone think twice before calling me: Fatso!"

"Dang Fatboi, didn't know you had it in you." Said Spikerulez302-a-tron Version 2.

"Hey, people can be deadly whenever they want." Replied Blood Brandy.

Then, once they made it to the next floor...They were greeted by a cyclops wearing a Hawaiian short & black jeans.

"Eye, am Gash Cash, my riches shall Destroy you! Especially the red Stalliion over there! He said while pointing to Blood Brandy! "I wonder if your blood will be black & blue when I'm done with you!"

Then everyone stepped behind Blood Brandy.

"Son of a bitch." He said

PreviousChapters Next