• Published 5th Apr 2015
  • 1,062 Views, 96 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.5: The Comeback! - trahzo



season 5, means 60 Spike ships shall be featured here, and this time I got this funny guy from Space Ghost Co-hosting with Luna & Trixie

  • ...
21
 96
 1,062

PreviousChapters Next
Ch.13: Babes From Faraway Lands Episode 1: Sparks.

"Next is...G1's Sparks...from Ponyland?" Questioned Luna.

Then a letter came.

"Dear Princess Luna

This is going to be a trilogy, yes a trilogy which will exclude G2.

From Nathan Bryon Alcantara."

"G3 & 3.5 coming soon...*gulp* begin."


"Now Sparks, remember, the flying ship will be leaving in 2 hours after the negotiations are over, so don't go too far, and have fun, I heard Twilight Sparkle's assistant is a dragon too." Said Princess Ruby.

"Okay mommy."

"Oh, and remember, have fun, me and the other princesses will have negotiations come to a complete agreement." She called out.

Sparks, a pink dragon walked around the castle of Canterlot. Guards, tipped their helmets to her, and directed Sparks to where Spike was. She followed their directions to Spike's bedroom. She then opened the door...

"Check, check, and...check! Finally, now I can goof off!" Spike then noticed Sparks peaking at him at the door. "(Wow, what a cutie.)"

"Oh, sorry for staring." Sparks apologized while blushing.

"That's okay, I just finished checking off everything Twilight told me to do, do you want to play?"

"Sure."

"Alrighty then, you know how to be a pirate?"

"Argh!" Sparks replied.

"Cool, now let's begin."

We see ourselves now on a huge ship, no not that kind of ship like Twidash or Dislestia, I mean an actual pirate ship, and I swear to God, Arceus, and Fausticorn, no not a pirate ship like Luffy x Boa Hancock, I mean the mode of transportation.

"Quit treating us like idiots!" The readers yelled back.

Anyways.

"Captain Jack Spikearrow, leave, and we'll let you rescue your lovely maiden from the sharks instead rescuing her from getting cut!" Said a Teddy Bear Pirate.

"Spike, save me!" Said a tied-up Sparks.

"Then Spike pulled out his toy pistol and pretend shot down 2 ropes holding-up a net of cannon balls, causing the Teddy Bear, and Smarty Pants to be pretend crushed.

"Gyaaaargh..."

"Fine, you leave us no choice! Kill the fool!" Said 1st mate Masked Matterhorn action figure.

Rariplush ran in, but Spike grabbed her, kissed her forehead, and threw the plush pretend overboard.

"Arrgh, he's kicking our rumps, I better get the captain!"

As Spike fought bravely, 1st mate made it to the Captain's quarters.

"Capatin, we're getting our flanks handed to u..." 1st mate was cut off as the door opened quickly and knocked her out!

Spike had just finished off all of the toy pirate.

"You did it Spike!"

"Yeah, guess I..."

Then he heard someone walking up the stairs....it was...it...was....i...t...w...a...s...

"No way..."

It was a Captain Falcon Amiibo!

"Can a Sparrow beat a Falcon? Time to see!" Spike was about to shoot his pistol, but then Captain Falcon pulled out his own gun and shot fisrt, disarming his right arm.

"Well, that's unfortunate."

Then Captain Falcon threw his own gun overboard!

"Oh, I see, a fair fighter, well unfortunately for you, I still got a weapon!" Spike then tried cutting at CaptainFalcon, but he dodged, and gave Spike the...

"FALCON...PUNCH!!!" Spike got decked!

"Spike, are you okay?" Sparks said with worry.

"Yep, I felt no pain from the fire, but..." Then he showed the black eye. "...lots of pain from the punch, but he wont be..." Spike was cut off as Captain Falcon gave him the raptor boost, and the lightning knee combo! Spike was on the docks when he landed. Captain Falcon then crushed a Smash ball! Spike knew this would end him! Captain Falcon called-up the Blue Falcon, but Spike rolled out of the way! Allowing Spike to get to Captain Falcon, swing his sword multiple times, then with one last slash, sent him flying into the stratosphere! Spike then limped to Sparks, and freed her from the ropes.

"Spike, you saved, thank you."

"It was no..."

Then Sparks kissed Spike on the cheek.

"Wow...(Oh man, she likes me too, this is awes)"

"Oh Sparks, it's time to go now."

"Coming Ruby, sorry Spike, guess this is where we part ways."

"Will I ever see you again?"

"Sure, we can visit each other during summer vacation."

"Sweet, well bye."

"Bye."

Spike then sighed. "Isn't she just the cutest thing?"

Years later...

"Captain Spikearrow!"

"Spike, help!"

"How come this feels so familiar?"


"Awwww? Isn't that cute?"

"It sure was Brak, now for the next letter."

Author's Note:

Review the characters from G3 & G3.5, and guess who's the most likely to be part of the other episodes of the trilogy. if you guess correctly you win...DEEZ NUTS!!!

Also, my idea for Sparks came from this: http://www.wrathem.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/97.jpg

Just kidding, I meant this: https://derpibooru.org/150926?scope=scpeab8055588ca8c1705d87f0d74153124c4f81de31

Sorry, but I just love the Deez Nutz joke.

Love Calculator: 61%

PreviousChapters Next