• Published 5th Apr 2015
  • 1,061 Views, 96 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.5: The Comeback! - trahzo



season 5, means 60 Spike ships shall be featured here, and this time I got this funny guy from Space Ghost Co-hosting with Luna & Trixie

  • ...
21
 96
 1,061

PreviousChapters Next
Ch.40.5: Veetrix vs Saneve!

Veetrix took the 1st shot! But Saneve's armor was...

*Crash!*

"What the? What did you do?" He asked while his upper half was stuck in the floor.

"Weight Barrel! Makes you twice as heavy! Now, switch to Flame Barrel!" Then his gun began shooting a torrent of flame all over the giant armored butterfly.

"Aaaaaaaah! That really hurts!" Then Saneve slipped out of his armor!

"Eww, he's naked!" Said Pinkamena.

"Shut-up you living glob of glue!" Saneve shouted, but that split second let his guard down as Veetrix threw a grenade!

*Boom!*

"There, that should...wait, why isn't there a huge corpse at my feet?"

Then as the smoke cleared...

"What the?"

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Saneve laughed. "Just in case you're confused, this is what happened!"

*flashback*

"I saw your grenade coming and then used my titanium flesh ability to make my entire body hard as titanium!"

"So, it's just like CP9's Iron Body?"

"What? No! See? I can still move while using Titanium Flesh!"

"Lucci does that!" They all said.

"What?! Damn it, sorry everyone but I'm not at the Luffy vs Lucci fight yet!"

"You're that behind on One Piece?"

"Hey, that's only for Toonami's eng dub, as for the japanese dub, I'm always updated!" He explained, but then was hit in the wing by a dart! "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

*Crash!*

"What was that?"

"Numbing dart! You can't fly anymore!"

"Okay, now take this!" Then he generated tornadoes in this hands. "Vacuum blast!" Then twin spiraling winds were shot at Veetrix.

"Barrier Barrel!" Then she fired a shield, blocking the attack! "Now, switch, dragun barrel!" Then when he pulled the trigger the barrel tried to slash Saneve, but Saneve used Titanium body again!

"Here I come, wind edge!" Then he tried slicing Veetrix with a karate chop! But Veetrix caught his arm, and judo threw Saneve over his head!

"Water Barrel!" Then he drenched Saneve in water!"

Saneve's wings were all wet and dripping!

"Blade Barrel!" Then his gun became a gun sword! Then he cut off the wings of the giant butterfly!

"Ah! You jerk! I can't fly anymore, without those wings, I'm just butter!" Then he actually turned into butter!

"Okay, this is getting really weird!" Said Ember God Queheran Discordia.

Then Veetrix, returned to the flame barrel!

"Nooooooooooo! How was I beaten so easily? Maybe I shouldn't have talked a lot & focused on the fi.....*blubber* *blubber*

"Yeah! Don't mess with the gun!" Said Veetrix, as he raised his weapon in the head. "Let's forge on ahead!"

Then, once they make it to the next floor...

"Eww...this floor is slippery!" Said Black Kirin!

"Hey, don't you dare make fun of my room!" Said the huge slime standing before them!

"A slime? let me take care of this!" Omnifox said!

Omnifox tried to evaporate the monster, but nothing happned!

"Get back, this thing is living liquid, my shocks should kill it!" Then Black Kirin tried to shock the creature, but it was still okay.

"If you guys can't beat it, then how about you let a god handle this?" Said Ember God Queheran Discordia.

"Ha ha ha! What can a Sonic the Hedgehog OC do to me?"

"Lots, especially a god!"

PreviousChapters Next