• Published 5th Apr 2015
  • 1,062 Views, 96 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.5: The Comeback! - trahzo



season 5, means 60 Spike ships shall be featured here, and this time I got this funny guy from Space Ghost Co-hosting with Luna & Trixie

  • ...
21
 96
 1,062

PreviousChapters Next
Ch.50: Sirens, Dazzlings, Doesn't Matter to me.

"Next are...the Dazzlings/Sirens?"

"Those 3 talentless hacks? Ha!" Went Trixie.

"Your song is repeatedly singing one sentence over & over!" Luna remarked.

"Oh! Snipped!" Said Brak. "Ahaha!"


"Princess Celestia your highness, with all do respect, I don't think I'm appropriate to do this."

"Nonsense Spike, I'm sure you'll be able to reform these 3 (And add to some more shipping fuel) Now good luck!"

Celestia then left Spike to the mercy of the Sirens! Adagio Dazzle the yellow leader, Sonata Dusk the blue idiot, Aria Blaze the purple bitch!

"Ugh, so you're like our parole officer? What a drag." Said Aria.

"Oh I don't know, I think he's cute." Said Sonata whom then hugs Spike.

"Yeah, we're not gonna deal with you, come-on girls, let's destroy Equestria!" Adagio commanded.

"Whoop de fucking do." Aria said as she followed Adagio's lead.

"How do you expect to do that with broken gems?" Spike told them.

"Oh please, as you can see, the gems are just fine since we came back to this damned world, so now that they're back to normal, we can ruin everything!" Adagio explained.

"Wanna bet? Sing..." Spike tested.

All 3 sang, but what resulted was the sound of cats having a battle royale!

"I was right!" Spike then danced victoriously.

"Beginner's luck!" Adagio said, very annoyed.

"Too bad, but on the upside, we still get to hang out with this cutie wootie dragon." Then Sonata began squishing his cheeks.

"Alright, now come with me."

"Where are we going? As if I even cared." Aria asked.

"Geez, you really need to work on that attitude Aria Blaze."

"Talk to the hoof!"

"Moving on, come-on, let's go see the grave of Starswirl the Bearded."

"What?!" They all gasped.

"What's so alarming about him being dead? Of course he's dead, he was a unicorn, not an alicorn." Spike told them.

"Sorry, it's just that we haven't been back to Equestria in a long time, we didn't think that Starswirl would be dead." Adagio spoke.

"Well, that's the thing about time & space, going to other worlds will also warp time." Spike tried to explain. "Now come-on, let's go see him."

Later at the Canterlot Graveyard...

"Here he is." Spike pointed at the tomb, which read...

'Here lies the body of Starswirl the Bearded, a powerful & wise stallion who showed great courage, always going it alone to save us all! Staring into the face of danger to ensure our safe future! One of the greatest, maybe even best hero of all. He shall be missed.'

They then began feeling genuine sadness.

"He was a great rival." Commented Aria.

"Together, all 4 of us created many genres of music & invented many instruments." Commented Sonata. "It was fun actually."

"In a way Spike..." Then she looked up to the sky. "...Starswirl the Bearded was our best friend."

"Well, here you go girls, take a rose and place it on his grave."

All 3 took a rose and placed it on Starswirl's grave.

"Good bye forever Starswirl..." Then after paying their respects.

"That really helped cutie." Sonata told Spike.

"Yeah, I feel much better now that we've seen Starswirl." Said Adagio.

"Yeah, I feel happy."

"YOU DO?!" Gasped Sonata & Adagio.

"Yeah, I do. After thinking about our competitions with Starswirl, I feel that maybe we didn't need everyone to adore us, maybe we need to adore our selves and better ourselves. We can all better ourselves and succeed without causing other's harm, but instead offer our hoof to help." She said philosophically.

Spike, Sonata, and Adagio all had their mouths agape.

"Wow." They said astonished.

"And we have you to thank Spike." Sonata praised, then she kissed his cheek, allowing fish scales to meet dragon scales.

Spike turned bright red from this. "Come-on girls, kissing this guy is pretty fum." Sonata told them.

"It's not fum, it's fun." Adagio corrected.

"Well if you 2 agree with me, then come on."

"Don't I get a say in this?"

"What? This is your reward for helping us turn away from evil." Said Adagio.

"Fair point." Spike agreed.

So Spike let them cover his entire face with blue, yellow, and purple.

"Hey, how come my color went last?" Complained Aria Blaze.

Because it went in my order from most favorite to least favorite of you 3.

"Jerk!" Aria then went back to her usual bitch mood.


Now, let's see what's been going on in Anna's Hotel.

"You all shall be eliminated for my dark master!" Said Model-VVL8 the giant robot!

"Don't worry guys, I can do this!" Assured Panzer Brony.

Author's Note:

Love Calculator:
Adagio Dazzle: 24%
Sonata Dusk: 92%
Aria Blaze: 82%
Total: 198%

PreviousChapters Next