• Published 5th Apr 2015
  • 1,061 Views, 96 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.5: The Comeback! - trahzo



season 5, means 60 Spike ships shall be featured here, and this time I got this funny guy from Space Ghost Co-hosting with Luna & Trixie

  • ...
21
 96
 1,061

PreviousChapters Next
Ch.1: Mina wa, atarashī senpaku tame no jikan (Everyone, time for a new ship)

"Okay, let's seedily deedily, who's the 1st boat to go ashore in this story." Said Brak. "Who's Mina?"

"Oh, she's my #1 fan, and she's a dragon."

"Your number one fan is a dragon? Strange, Spike's #1 fan is a Crystal Pony." Trixie pointed out.

"Well, anyways, let's begin."

"And while the camera man pans over to the story, I'll tell these ladies, some hilarious jokes!"


Spike & Mina have been sending letters to each other back and forth after what happened in Fillydelphia. Spike got to learn a little about Dragon Culture since it was only 2 weeks and a half since it happened. One day, Twilight was curious about Fillydelphia's Dragontown district, so she & Spike decided to head off into Dragontown so she can write books all about dragons, so ponies can finally cast away their ignorance on dragons. Which gave Spike a good excuse to visit Mina at her comic book shop.

"Alright Spike, remember, come-back to the hotel by 7:30 PM."

"I will Twi, also, remember, if you're getting hungry during your studies, Mina told me that the hayburger here is marked on this map."

"I'll remember, have fun on your date."

Spike rolled his eyes then they went their separate ways. Spike found the comic book shop, and popped in without warning.

"Mina!"

"Spike! Everyone get out!"

"But we haven't pa..." That's when the pony version of Sheldon Cooper was cut off.

"I said leave!"

"Come-on Sheldon, I really don't want to see you annoy anything besides a pony."

"Fine, and for your information, Zapp is a goddess, evidence in Issue 34 when they introduce Metal Cutiemark!"

Then the door closed.

"Oh my Luna, what are you doing here?"

"I'm here because Twilight wants to learn more about dragons, apparently one letter a day wasn't enough. Though, we were able to do an authentic dragon holiday"

"Oh, and how was Coals to Diamonds last week?"

"Everypony sure enjoyed it. Rarity even managed to get enough diamonds for another one of Sapphire Shores' costumes. Even enough left over for herself. They all got rich from it."

"LOL Spike, wait...your friend Rarity has connections with the pony of pop?"

"Yeah."

"Gee Spike, I'm lucky to know someone with connections to Equestria's celebrities and royalty." Her smile then slowly turned to a frown. "I don't get to hangout with famous ponies like it's normal."

"Don't feel sad, you're friends with me, the dragon who rescued the Crystal Empire twice!"

Her head then swung back to Spike.

"Get out, you saved the Crystal Empire?"

"Tartarus yeah. You didn't know?"

"That's so Red Rubies! Sorry about not knowing, guess I have too much of a pony obsession to pay any attention to any other hero...sorry Spike."

"Don't worry about it, it's cool. I didn't get a ceremony for saving them the 1st time."

"What? B-but you brought them back from the darkness...this is unacceptable, come with me." Then she took Spike by the claw.

"Where are we going?"

"To all of the places that I think are so red rubies. Hold-on, I'm gonna write a letter to Twilight Sparkle that You'll be with me for until 10:00."

"B-but I promised I'd be back at the hotel by 7:30."

"Don't worry, at least you got an adult with yah let's go."

"Whoa!"

So after she sent the letter, Spike & Mina make it to their 1st stop.

"Okay, here's my favorite arcade."

"Wow, they have everything here, wait is that..."

"Yup, it's Angry Videogame Nerd Adventures, someone loved the AVGN so much that they decided to make an arcade game version of it."

"It's amazing what fandom can do."

"I'm sure one of your fans has made a videogame of you. "

Meanwhile in the Crystal Empire...

"Achoo!" Sneezed Atomic Crystal/Neighls Bohr, he's the stallion with the squeaky voice from the Equestria Games episode.

After a few games, they hit the movie theater & saw AVGN the movie, yeah there's a real AVGN videogame, which is currently available for WiiU on the Eshop for just $9.99, and there's an actual AVGN the movie that Nostalgia Critic reviewed.

Then they went to a Sweet Shop.

"Alright, best Sweets in Fillydelphia, Sugar Crystal Corner."

"Sugarcoated Corner? In Ponyville we got a Sugarcube Corner."

"Ooh, I might visit sometime and see what that looks like."

"(I'd rather not have you meet Pinkie)"

"Why don't you want me to meet Pinkie Pie? She sounds pretty red rubies from the letters we've been sending back and forth."

"Bwuh? H-how did you..."

"Come-on, we got lots more places to go before our night is over! Let's go get some milkshakes on the go."

They went to many places that night, such as the street performers drumming their heads off for bits, and the noodle cart making it's rounds, and then they hid under a window listening to an angry comedian talk to himself, then ran away laughing as soon as he yelled at them to looking through the window. Despite not listening to Twilight, Spike was having fun, Mina also took him to a firing range.

"Okay Spike, final stop, this is where we dragons go to practice our shots."

"Bet I could hit more targets than you." Spike challenged.

"You're on hero."

It was a fight to the finish, blasting every last target to bits, Mina was giving Spike a run for his money since she's been here longer, but as the numbers were stacking against him, Spike found a way to pull out a victory, by torching the entire area with the super breath he used to destroy the giant ice cloud back in the Equestria Games! Every target was burnt to ashes, giving Spike every last point he needed to win.

"Wow, I didn't know you had that much in you, you're one Red Ruby kid."

"Thanks Mina."

"You gotta teach me that sometime."

"I might someday, but anyways, let's go back it's almost 10."

"You're right." Then she took Spike's hand again.

"Hey, where do you 2 think you're going? clean-up all of this soot!" the owner of the firing range told them as he pulled out brooms and dust pans.

"Guess we'll be hanging for a longer while." Spike joked.

"Yeah, it's totally."

Twilight stood at the hotel's front door, pacing, and writing autographs to passing by bi-standards.

"Where is he? He's going to get it! Also, I hope he gets here before I run out of ink in these pens. These dragons wont stop asking for my autograph, it's flattering and all, but it's all fun until I run out of ink."

"Twilight." Spike called out from behind.

"Oh, there you are young man! Do you realize how long I've been waiting?"

"Don't worry Princess, I took great care of your boy." Mina told Twilight.

"Well...it's good to know he's safe. You're Mina aren't you?"

"Yes, yes I am, it's an honor to meet you Princess Twilight Sparkle."

"Please, just Twilight."

"Nah, that movie sucked. Well, it was great seeing you again Spike. How long will you be in town?"

"Till Sunday."

"Red Rubies, we get to hang out again tomorrow." Then she kissed Spike on the cheek. "I had a great time on our date, I'm gonna close the comic shop early so we can hang out longer, see you tomorrow."

Spike stood there speechless.

"Aha, I knew it was a date."

"Sh...shut-up!"


"Wow, that was a good one, much better when I had a monkey match me-up with that stupid tan blonde last week. My mom was right, guess I still should never trust a monkey." Brak rambled on.

"(Will he shut-up?)"

"Next letter please! Thank goodness there's only 20 chapters."

Then a letter came.

Dear Luna & Trixie

There is going to be 60 chapters this time!

Then Trixie & Luna shrieked, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Then Celestia woke-up.

"That's strange, it's not my son's birthday."

Author's Note:

Since Issue 14 of Friends Forever basically confirmed that dragons are the Asians of the MLP universe, I thought it would be cool to have a chapter in Japanese, I know, I know, Dragontown is Chinese, but I was just thinking, why not just go willy nilly? Mina's name in Japanese means everyone anyway.

Love Calculator: 58%

PreviousChapters Next