• Published 5th Apr 2015
  • 1,061 Views, 96 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag Vol.5: The Comeback! - trahzo



season 5, means 60 Spike ships shall be featured here, and this time I got this funny guy from Space Ghost Co-hosting with Luna & Trixie

  • ...
21
 96
 1,061

PreviousChapters Next
Ch.20.5: Blood Brandy vs. Gash Cash!

Blood Brandy & Gash Cash collided fists!

"What in the?" Gasped Wazete.

Wazete then felt one memory come back to him. One where him & someone else clashed fists.

Gash then shot an orange ray at Blood Brandy, but he dodged to left, and began running at Gash, then jumped & finally bucked Gash's face! Gash stumbled back, then caught Blood Brandy, he held Brandy tight with his grip, and was about to squish Blood Brandy with the other until suddenly Brandy caught the fist, stopping it from hammering down! Then he popped himself out of Gash Cash's hand and began running-up his arm to hit him once again!

"You Bastard!"

Then Blood Brandy begins using the Falco Phantasm like he did in the previous volume!

"Hmph, I can totally beat everyone here." scoffed Fatboi.

*Bitch Slap!*

"Ah, what was that for?"

"You already fought, get over it already." Said Veetrix.

Blood Brandy then tripped Gash Cash over with the Falco Phantasm! Then pulled an entire tooth out of Gash Cash!

"Ah! My tooth! That's it! Gold ray!" Brandy dodged, and the spot Gash hit turned to solid gold. "(Hmm...if I were to steal that eyeball, I'd be rich!)"

"Bit Shurikens!" Then he threw bits with pointed sides.

Then Cash fired an emerald out his palm, Blood Brandy hit the emerald out of the way, then he hit a Topaz out of the way, then he turned his hands into diamond claws. He slammed both claws down, Brandy jumped! Then Gash Cash went for the Gold Ray again, but then he used the Falco Phantasm to zig zag at Gash Cash! Then Blood Brandy crushed the Smash Ball & used his Final Smash to defeat Gash Cash!

"Time to end this! Ragnarok!"

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

"Great job Blood Brandy." Spikerules302-a-tron commented.

Then the group entered the next level. This floor had Native American trinkets decorating the walls, and not tom mention a bunch of slot machines...they found the casino!

"Alright, now this is more like it!" Said Black Kirin.

"Excuse me, but dead people are banned from the slots!" Said a voice.

"What the?" They turned to see an Owlursus, a bear owl crossbreed.

"Bonjour, I am Moshiri-Apache, and all of these machines are mine! In fact I'm going to turn that robot into my next slot machine!"

"What? You best take back that comment mon ami!"

"No prepare to die and be rebuilt you metallic batard(bastard in french)!" Then he looked at the reader. "I love recycling."

PreviousChapters Next