• Published 22nd Sep 2014
  • 3,261 Views, 109 Comments

Super Mario ponies in Peril - SECURE0777



When bowsers rips open a portal between two worlds, it's up to Mario Luigi to stop him.

  • ...
7
 109
 3,261

Training

The ponified Pinkie Pie listened to her counterpart humming a tune to Fluttershy. "Where did we go~, what did we do~, I think we made something entirely new~!" The older pink pony sang as she gently changed Fluttershy's bandages. The yellow Pegasus giggled from the slight tickling as the bandages was removed. "Oh, hello!" Pinkie greeted the once human counterpart as she entered the tent. She looked at her strangely. "I thought you found me and Flutters weird…?"

Pinkie Pie blushed slightly. "Oh no!" She shook her head vigorously. "It's just Fluttershy, at least my Fluttershy, is one of my best friends. And you look like...well me." Pinkie Pie explained quickly. "But whatever makes you two happy I guess!" She finished. "How are you Fluttershy?" She asked.

"I'm ok." The Pegasus replied timidly as she remained prone on the cushiony pillows.

"That's great!" Pinkie Pie cheered happily. "Your AJ sent me to come get you." She added.

"Why?" Pinkie asked her younger counterpart.

"Don't know!" She giggled in reply. "But she said it was super important.”

Elsewhere in Canterlot, outside of the construction zone within the marketing streets, Twilight Sparkle flew quickly; avoiding bolts of bright blue electricity the best she could. "Where is he?" She questioned aloud to herself. Her eyes went across the maze of half destroyed buildings beneath her. Out of the corner of her eyes she caught a glimpse of blue, before her wings gave out as the electricity coursed through her body. She crashed into the ground but quickly she jumped back up to her hooves…

Only to hear, "Luigi's gotcha!" Luigi jabbed her in the cheek with little warning. Twilight collapsed onto the ground in a heap. "Are you ok, Princess?" Luigi asked worriedly, kneeling down in front of the pony princess.

Twilight shook vigorously "I'm fine." Twilight assured the worried plumber with a groan, as she got back to her hooves.

Sunset Shimmer teleported five times in quick succession in a circular pattern. She touched the side of her head feeling numbness and weak from abusing her spell casting. "Your muscles have atrophied with lack of use." Princess Celestia kneeled down and wrapped her wing around the heavily panting Unicorn. "Don't push yourself to hard." She looked down on the pony cocooned in her white fur and feathers.

"They're all working hard, I owe it to them." Sunset replied with determination.

Celestia spread her wings; she gently tapped her horn against Sunsets smaller horn. Small flames appeared and danced around the two. "It's not always about power…" The flame grew larger before flying straight into the stone. It swirled for five seconds before dispersing, revealing a charged stone glowing from the infused fire. “…control can be just as dangerous." The flame shot straight through the stone causing it to crumble into charred pebbles. "Do you understand my daughter?"

Sunset closed her eyes, her flame ignited brilliantly. She felt the magic course through her body and into the ball of flames. "Feel the flame...", the large Alicorn instructed, "the heat….now my little sun," the intensity of the heat increased immediately. "There you go." P

Ponified Fluttershy timidly leaped into the air, with two large strokes with her wings she fluttered awkwardly into the air. Then she spiralled back down to the ground, landing on her head. She laid in a heap. "Need some help, Flutters?" She looked up; Rainbow Dash, at least by appearance her friends pony counterpart Rainbow Dash, smiled down at her. "Your Rainbow Dash is a natural."

"She always is…" Fluttershy timidly tapped the ground with her head low. 'I Could make you....'

"It's not hard." Rainbow started. She then tapped Fluttershy's right wing. The Pegasus flinched away when Rainbow tugged out a feather. "It was broken. You humans don't know how to maintain your wings."

"We don't normally have wings." Fluttershy replied.

Rainbow forced her wings wide to get a better examination. "Your wings are larger than our Fluttershys." She stated simply with a whistle.

"Where's Dashie?" Fluttershy questioned the rainbow maned pegasi stretching her wings out.

"I left her with my soldiers. I swear if most of my soldiers were half the Pegasi she was..." She left her praise hanging in the air. "Wide strokes Flutters!" Rainbow instantly took to the sky.

The young human turned pony dipped low, her face a half inches in from the earth. "Ok, ok, ok!" She jumped high into the air.

"Flap your wings!" Rainbow Dash yelled down. The butter coloured Pegasi wings beat furiously. "Slow down, control your wide wing beats!" Rainbow Dash instructed the naïve Pegasi. Fluttershy's wing beats slowed down, the former human gained height and gradually becoming level with Rainbow Dash.

"I'm flying!" She gasped loudly. "I'm...." Her cyan eyes dropped down and became wide. "Ahhhhhhh!!" She screamed as her wings locked up in place and her whole body became partially paralyzed. The human turned Pegasi dropped quickly.

The Captain of the Royal Guard took immediate action and shot forward into a dive. Just as the butter mare was about to smash into the earth Rainbow Dash wrapped her hooves around her belly. "Got ya!" Rainbow twisted her body, causing the two to crash back first onto the ground.

Fluttershy groaned weakly, she opened her eyes to the baby blue fur. She looked up to the Pegasus holding her tightly. "Oh my goodness!" She jumped out Rainbow’s grip "Are you ok?" She asked with concern.

Rainbow Dash got up steadily. "Ouch…" She winced and shook off the pain. "I'm fine, I've been through worse." She popped her wings loudly, cracking her neck she looked at Fluttershy. "Again" She quirked her brow towards the former human.

Mario jumped high into the air and he kicked off a wall laughing loudly. "No fair!" Applejack yelled at the red cap. She jumped over a half collapsed food cart and duck under a beam. She was barely keeping up with the hero of the Mushroom Kingdom as he long jumped between two buildings.
Mario leapt off the building straight at the former human, and with a twist sent Applejack flying with a punch.

"Why don't you jump like me?" Mario asked as he stood before the exhausted pony.

Applejack swiped some sweat off her face and readjusted her hat before speaking. "I can't." She looked at the housing. "…can I?" She cast a glance towards the plumber, her expression stuck between doubt and reassurance.

Mario laughed loudly. "We won't know till you try!" Mario then back-flipped, landing on a ten foot tall scaffolding. "Let's-a go, Applejack!" He encouraged.

The young woman crouched low. "I can do this..." She flicked her tail. "I can do this....." Applejack exploded upwards....and immediately smashed head first into a ceiling. "Ouch...." She groaned loudly.

Mario slapped himself loudly. "Look before you leap!" He groaned as the young woman twitched.

Spike ripped a large chunk of wood out of the pile of rubble that was once the The Canterlot Carousal Boutique. "We'll rebuild it." Rarity gently placed a chunk of stone in a pile. "I wanted to expand."

She added. The former human Rarity was helping them clean the lot that was once their home. "Sweetie Belle!" She suddenly gasped, finding a cracked picture frame containing a picture of a young white mare. "Was she in the city?" She questioned feeling an immense amount of worry for her little sister.

"No, Sweetie lives in Manehattan." Rarity told her counterpart simply.

"That's good." The ponified Rarity sighed with some relief touching her chest.

"Yes!" Spikes voice boomed. "Rares!" Spike curled into a tight ball "Rarity!" He yelled.

The Unicorns galloped to the hunched over dragon. "What is it?" Worry evident in her voice.
Spike unfurled excitedly. opened his large claw to reveal an elegant gold necklace, with a large red heart shaped gemstone. "Spikey~!" Tears sprouted in Rarity’s eyes.

The large purple dragon chuckled; he sent a ball of flames into the pile of wood incinerating the broken rubbles for easy cleaning later afterwards. "We'll need to speak to Fleetspeech about buying her land." He used his tail to knock down a half collapsed wall.

The impact made Spike winced, making him nearly collapsed. "Spikey!" Rarity galloped up to his large purple frame.

Spike stood up slowly as he relaxes his clenched mouth. "I'm ok…" He gently touched the mares face soothing her worried expression.

It has been a long day for everyone; fairly good progress was made with the reconstruction of Canterlot and the Mane Six as well as the Mario Bros. has recovered their strengths. Rainbow Dash, Dashie, the two Rarities and Spike sat around a campfire. They had plates of food, or in Spikes case gems and were eating.

Rainbow Dash threw a raspberry high into the air and it land in her waiting open mouth. Her unit of Royal Guards sat and ate around them. "You guys did good today!" She encouraged the soldiers. Across from her sat Dashie who was nursing bumps and nicks around her body. Her training session with her pony counterpart was intense, especially being outnumbered by the soldiers when they get into the mix.

"AJ!" Dashie waved at the bruised Earth Pony, as she walked up to the camp limping behind Mario.

The high school graduate Applejack groaned. "Hey Dashie…" Applejack’s muscles sore; she practically fell apart when once she joined around the campfire. Her training with the red plumber was no joy ride, but it did help to maintained control of her pony body if things get out of hand.
Mario looked at the food drooling slightly. "You hungry?" Rainbow Dash asked the plumber.

"Yes!" He exclaimed.

"Well go for it!" Rainbow Dash jumped back as the plumber leaped at the food quickly, piling a small mountain of fruit and vegetables onto a single plate as if it’s a buffet.

Twilight Sparkle landed beside the cyan captain Pegasus. She gently picked up a piece of an orange to settle for as a meal. A few seconds later Luigi ran into the camp. He squatted down and panting heavily from the long run. "Oh…you beat me…princess." He panted.

Twilight giggled. "You could've used your lightning speed."

Rainbow quirked her eyebrow at the statement. "Lightning speed?"

Once Luigi caught his breath he smiled at the Pegasus. "I learned it from another Pegasus." The young green plumber cracked a bright blue, and suddenly, he appeared by Mario’s side who was scarfing down food, before returning to his regular position.

"Oh that." Rainbow dismissed the display. "I know how to do that..."

Mario looked up from his mountain plate of food. "But you're faster than lightning?" He quirked his eyebrows at her with interest.

Rainbow Dash chuckled, spreading her wings proudly. "Yeah, the speed of lightning is too slow!"

"Howdy, everypony!" Applejack called from down the road, she was pulling a cart behind her.

"Hey, everypony!" Pinkie Pie and her human counterpart greeted from beside the farmer pony.
They, to, had a cart behind them each.

"Ohhhh…" Mario's eyes glazed over at the sight. Applejack's cart was weighed down by all manner of apple goods; pies, cakes, juices, jams, and breads while on the second cart was baked goods; cupcakes, pies, and cookies. Fluttershy was limping behind the three ponies.

"We wanted to treat everypony." Applejack told the group.

Mario shot up from his seated position. "Wahoo!" He exclaimed as he flew into mountain of sweets.

Luigi sighed loudly, shaking his head as his brother scarfed down a pie clean off its tin pan. "Mama Mia…" He groaned feeling almost embarrassed for the both of them.

"Does he do this often?" Twilight giggled, as Mario tossed a cupcake into the air. He deftly caught the small pastry on his outstretched tongue.

"Yes." Luigi happily ate piece of pineapple while being mildly entertain by his brother.

Mario threw his arms around the two pink ponies. "My name Pinkie Pie!"

"Hello~!" Mario greeted in a singing tone of voice.

"And I am here to say~!" Pinkie Pie sang along and her human counter pulled a guitar out of her mane and began strumming quickly.

"How you doing?" Mario sang loudly.

Fluttershy watched her mare dancing and singing with the plumber around the fire with her human counterpart. The soldiers clapped as Mario broke into a fast paced series of spins and flips. He even spun on one hand.

"Dance with me princess" Luigi jumped up and offered his hand to the purple Alicorn pony. She hesitated for a second before she placed a hood in his open palm.

"The egghead can't dance!" Rainbow jeered cheerfully.

"Oh...?" Luigi spun her around. "I'll teach you!"

Sunset Shimmer watched as her friends began dancing and singing with Mario and Pinkie Pie, while the human version of the party pony provided music. Luigi was awkwardly dancing with the youngest Alicorn princess; it was almost as if she had two left feet. "Hey, Sunset, get your flank down here!" Ponified Pinkie’s voice cut over the laughing and singing.

Sunset galloped into the party of ponies and plumbers. "Wahoo!" Luigi spun Twilight with his hand.

The bros and the ponies sat in front of the fire, settling down after a good hour of their fun. It was a well deserved break after so much had happened ever since Bowser’s intrusion in this world. Princess Celestia stepped in for her sister to raise the moon to start the beginning of the night since she is still in recovery. Almost all of the food was eaten and the team of heroes laid before the fire with the glowing moon and stars twinkle above.

"So what's the weirdest thing you ever saw?" Rainbow Dash asked the two plumbers her eyes half closed.

"A Ghost Baby." Stated Luigi with a shiver.

"Paper Me.” Replied Mario with a smirk.

"Ghost baby?" The two Fluttershy's jumped beneath their covers shivering.

"Paper you?" Dashie looked at the plumber.

"Oh yeah." Mario jumped and threw his hands out wide. "He was just like me, but, like, this thin." Mario pinched his pointer finger and thumb together to demonstrate. "Tomorrow we should spar; I wanna see how Dashie can fight." He looked pointedly at Rainbow Dash and her counterpart.

"Hey, Dashie, you wanna fight AJ?" Rainbow looked at her counterpart.

"I guess.” Dashie yawned.

"I wouldn't mind testing myself." Sunset looked at the two brothers.

"Okie Dokie!" Luigi looked around at the twelve ponies.

"All of us", Mario pulled Luigi and Applejack, "versus all of you!" he looked at the eleven ponies.

Author's Note:

AN
If you got the DDR and Steven universe references in this chapter we can be friends.
I'm loving Paper Jam, the bros are still OP. And the new Trio Attacks are super fun to perform. And how they differentiate Paper Mario, Luigi, and Mario are very well done. Paper Mario hits fast and does light damage, Luigi is the obvious defensive tank (like in every other MnL game) and Mario is the opposite of Paper Mario, hitting hard and fast (once again like every other MnL game). How the paper and MnL counter parts interact is amazing.