• Published 22nd Sep 2014
  • 3,259 Views, 109 Comments

Super Mario ponies in Peril - SECURE0777



When bowsers rips open a portal between two worlds, it's up to Mario Luigi to stop him.

  • ...
7
 109
 3,259

Mane meets Humane

DISCLAIMER
I DO NOT OWN My Little Pony Friendship is Magic All Rights go to Hasbro
I DO NOT OWN Super Mario Bros all rights go to Nintendo

Mario and Luigi sat around a table eating a plate of salad placed in front of them. "So what happened next?" Twilight then questioned. She, along with Princesses Celestia and Luna, gave the plumbers their full attention.

"My bro went to Bowser’s new galaxy..." Luigi continued.

"New Galaxy!?" Twilight was both a little scared and excited to hear the end of the story.

"Yes. Bowser used the Grand Star’s to create a new galaxy. Mario went to the Fiery Galaxy, and, after some traps, he came face to face with Bowser."

"Bowser didn't go down easy, but eventually I was able to knock into a nearby star. But something went wrong and everything around me collapsed. A universal black hole formed and every Luma in the universe had to save us all."

SUNSET SHIMMER

Applejack trotted down the street of Canterlot along with Sunset Shimmers who was a half a step ahead her. "Sunset!" Pinkie Pie bounced to a stop beside the two. "You do look like our AJ!" She slouched over, inspecting the orange mare.

"Wait, you're the other Pinkie!?" Applejack tumbled away from the pink pony.

"Yep!" Pinkie replied, not missing a beat as she continued to stalk Applejack. "Hmm, but you're not a duplicate, shorter, and stalkier then our AJ." Pinkie circled the human-turned-pony, backing her into a wall as she did so. "Wider flank, you're hat is less worn."

Applejack could feel the world begin to close in on her. She flicked her head, snorting once. "Pinkie Pie, step back!" Sunset commanded. Applejack bucked viciously, narrowly missing Pinkie. "Applejack! Calm breath!" The distressed mare bucked wildly, her breathing coming out as loud snorts. "AJ breath. Deep breaths…" Sunset then nuzzled Applejack. "Slow breaths, slow…" Applejacks manic kicks stopped. She took in the scent of Sunset Shimmer. "Good girl…" Sunset continued her slow deliberate nuzzling. "Calm." Her voice was low. Pinkie stood back. She remembered her mother doing something similar when she had one of those episodes as a filly. She even saw the Cakes do that with Pumpkin and Pound.

"What happened…?" Applejack’s voice was a low and raspy.

"You had a fight or flight episode." Sunset placed a hoof on her back and rubbed small circles.
Applejack fought back a moan that was nearly caused by the soothing touches. "What's that?"
"You've had a pretty stressful day; with me being taken, that stallion, and now Pinkie Pie. Your instincts must have finally just told your body you were in danger." Sunset explained as she slowly took a step away.

"But why now? I was in a war zone and didn't react that way?" She laid herself down on the stony ground.

"That's something you have to answer for yourself. But my educated guess is that you've become more, for lack of a better term, in tune with your body. Rather than your human mind overpowering your instincts, your instincts are able to overpower your mind." Sunset sighed, gently stroking her friend’s mane. "You should head to the castle and see Princess Celestia. She'll get you some warm food and a nice bed."

"I'm sorry, I was excited to meet a human and I hurt you…" Pinkie shied away, her ears laying flat along with her mane deflating a little.

"It’s alright sugar cube, you had no idea I would react." Applejack got back on her hooves and shook her head as she did so.

M & L

The two brothers we’re upside-down as they handstand themselves across the soft carpet. The pair twisted and dodged the clay pigeons from Twilight Sparkle’s telekinetic tosses. "You guys…" She giggled as the two twisted back to their feet. "How do you guys do that?!”
"Professor E. Gadd once ran some tests on us. He told us that our magic mixes with adrenaline." Luigi replied slowly. "We kinda see things slow."
Twilight was quickly scribbling down everything Luigi said. "I see. I guess that makes sense."

RARITY

Rarity toured alongside the many buildings within Canterlot’s marketplace. She looked through a shop window subconsciously comparing the differences in pony and human styles. Probably the most notable change was the saddle that lay atop each mannequin and the dresses seemed to be designed in the fifteen hundreds. "Are you trying to get inspiration from yourself?" A sudden voice inquired.

She whipped around. "What..." Rarity came face to face with a large dark purple scaly neck. The figure was tall at least twice as tall as herself. He had a long thin body, large fang, and even long claws. Furled on either side of his back were wings. "Are you…?"
"Dragon." He dropped his head to her level. She felt a chill go down her spine as his long scaly tail wrapped around them to block her escape route. "Changeling?" Instinctively she lowered her head, casting a dark blue glow with her horn. "Not changeling." She felt his nostrils suck in. "You smell a lot like my Rarity, if I was a stallion you would probably have tricked me." Spike flicked his eyes to the left and right. "So tell me, what are you?"

Rarity horn dimmed "I'm Rarity." She replied.

The dragon in front of her closed his eyes. "You're..."

"The human Rarity. It’s a pleasure to meet you darling." Announced another, but yet similar, sounding voice. Both Rarity and Spike whipped around, eyes locking onto a second alabaster mare.

"Rarity!" The dragon roared happily. He ran to her side and pulled her into his arms.

"Spikey need to breath!" She wheezed. Spike released her instantly; the two fell into all fours. The large drake gently wrapped a wing around her body. The ponified Rarity walked right up to her mare counterpart.

They were almost mirror images of one another, almost. The original Rarity had a slightly sharper longer horn. 'About a half inch, if my eyes sharpened by my fashion designing aren't fooling me'. She gently pulled herself out from underneath the dragons wing, revealing more differences. Her mane and tail were both much shorter then her own, by at least a foot. Her figure was, at least from her own experience in this world, was fantastic. "Pleasure to meet you Ms. Rarity!" The human raised her hoof.

Rarity took the hoof and gently shook it, with a simple reply of, "As to you."

"Why are you with a dragon?" Ponified Rarity questioned her mare counterpart.

Rarity raised her eyebrow and looked back at the dragon. "Oh Spike, he's my drake friend."

RAINBOW DASH & FLUTTERSHY

Somewhere in the royal city of Canterlot, two Pegasus flew between buildings with Rainbow Dash leading slightly. Fluttershy whimpered as her wings almost failed her again. She looked up at the rainbow maned human turned pony. 'Always the natural…', Fluttershy smiled proudly as her friend did a twist. 'I can make you better.' Fluttershy suddenly dropped out of her flight.
"Fluttershy!" Rainbow dropped into a dive, grabbing her and narrowly pulling up in time to stop Fluttershy from taking the brunt of the crash landing. "Flutters! You ok?" Rainbow jumped onto all fours.

Fluttershy got to her hooves shaking her head as she did. "I'm ok…" Fluttershy groaned "I'm sorry Rainbow, I got distracted. I could've got you hurt… How are you? Oh my goodness!"

Rainbow flicked her with one of her wings. "I'm ok. This body is tough, barely felt a thing." She pacified her fretting friend by gently wrapping her wing around her and pulling her in close.

"I gotta’ say, I'm impressed." Hearing someone spoke Rainbow Dash looked up. A Pegasi landed in front of the two with a resounding thump. Both ponified humans stepped away from the mare. "Not many new fliers can pull off a ninety degree dropping rescue. But I guess you are a version of me." The other Rainbow Dash boasted confidently. She was at least two inches taller and much thinner. The athletic frame of the human Rainbow Dash, replaced by a strong build of a warrior. Her right ear had a nick in it and right shoulder was scarred, at least judging by the thinning fur. She had a long mane, easily twice as long as Rainbows own, in a ponytail. "What, never saw your extra-dimensional self?" She joked, prodding her human counterpart. "By the way. You guys don't want to wrap your wing around Flutters like that. In Pegasi culture it's a sign of deep affection, marking someone as your. I guess in this case mare friend with your scent." Instantly the two Pegasi flew apart, their entire body heat up as they realized a strong scent of one another was clinging to them.
"OH HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!" Rainbow Dash collapsed onto the street laughing.

"Rainbow Dash!" A strong accent rang out, silencing the mare. "We're supposed to make them feel welcome. Not embarrass them." Applejack calmly tipped her hat to the two. "I'm Applejack, but you probably knew that."

"Oh come on AJ. It's just a harmless joke, I'm sure they get plenty of it. Remember how people thought me and Fluttershy were secretly mare friends when we first came to Ponyville?" Rainbow Dash raised her hoof greeting the two with a simple, "Captain Rainbow Dash at your service!"

"Ah still don't know how you got to the rank of captain." AJ jabbed at her friend sarcastically, her deep accent becoming even more pronounce."

"Best friends make the parent question your sexuality." The human now equine Rainbow Dash laughed alongside her mare counterpart.

PINKIE PIE

"When I was a little filly and the sun was going down..." Pinkie Pie sang to a group of fillies and colts, "The darkness and the shadows they would always make me frown," She bounced and bobble, appearing over the crowd, "I would hide under my pillow," She ducked into the crowd again, only to appear almost instantly five feet away, "From what I thought I saw, but granny Pie said that wasn't the way to deal with fears at all!"
"Sing it Pinkie!" A colt yelled.
Pinkie flew out from an explosion of confetti singing loudly. "She said, Pinkie you gotta stand up tall, learn to face your fears. They can't hurt you, just laugh and make them disappear!"
"Ha Ha Ha" The crowd sang as Pinkie pulled out her part cannon and fired candies high into the air.
"So giggle at the ghostly, guffaw at the grossly, crack up at the creepy, whoop it up at the weepy, chortle at kooky, snortle at the spooky!” The group sang along with Pinkie Pie now. "And tell that big dumb scary face to take a hike and leave you alone, and if he thinks he can scare you then he's got another thing coming, and the very idea of such a thing just makes you wanna... hahahaha... heh...Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuugh!" The small picnic party was in full swing as she finished her song, a large piñata was hanging from a tree, and a cake rest on a picnic table.
"When did you...you know what never mind." A mare raced and hugged Pinkie tightly. "Fleeting Glance’s birthday would've been terrible" She stated joyfully.

"Oh no problem, just have fun." Pinkie Pie bounced away from the loud party.

"Ohh umm, that was great..." Pinkie’s ears almost failed to pick up the quite voice. "Just like our Pinkie"

Pinkie smiled broadly, as the pale yellow pegasi made her presence known. "The other Fluttershy!" Pinkie bounced right into her muzzle. "Oh, Oh this is amazing! Awesome! Fantastic!" The mare had shorter mane, her wings were larger, and had a slight amount of fat, that just accentuated her figure. "Hi!"

"Hello, do you want to come back to the castle? Sunset Shimmer is very worried about you all."
Fluttershy explained as the ponified human circled her like a dog. "Eep!" She squeaked as the mare forced her head underneath her wings.

"You smell like rock candy." Pinkie stated simply as she stuck her head from underneath the wing. "I LOVE ROCK CANDY!"

M & L

Luigi fluttered down from the beams over Twilight’s head. "Wow!" Twilight was bouncing like a schoolgirl. "Kicking off the...air." She stated simply.
"Oh you think that's good, you should meet a Yoshi." Luigi rebutted kindly. "He can actually fly up."
The two walked back into the throne room of the castle. They spotted Princess Luna having a discussing with Luigi’s brother, Mario. "Do you wield any weapons or need any armor?" Luna asked the red plumber, who was sitting on a small stool.
"Oh no, me and my brow don't use normal weapons." Mario replied. "We use these..." He dug into the front of his overalls and pulled out a single flower. The flower itself was oval shaped with circular red, orange, and white as the middle base. It also has a pair of eyes. "They let me and Luigi throw fireballs."

"Where's Princess Celestia?" Twilight said as she trotted up to the two.

"She's in the front entrance waiting for Sunset Shimmers return." Luna stated calmly.

UNKNOWN LOCATION

Bowser’s rolling castle crushed the dark earth beneath him; his troops marched onward in front of him. The Koopa tyrant eyed the massive spire of black and forest green in the distance. "So, you're the Koopa King?" spoke a creature in Bowser’s presence.
"Our Queen has been waiting."

Author's Note:

AN
Sorry for the slow update, lost all my progress, had to rewrite the story outline, and get back to having a stock of chapters.
Ok To those wondering what happened with AJ, to put it simply. Her pony side and it's instincts kicked in. Twilight contended with the Human body (and its hormones). I imagine that instincts that are easily suppressed for normal MLP Ponies, would be harder for their human counterparts to suppress. Combine that with the fact that horses, and by extension ponies are prey animals, and Pinkie pushed her into a corner. AJs fight or flight instinct kicked in, and had it been Fluttershy, or even Twilight (Human versions) they would'vs chosen flight. And Lastly AJ being the closest to her pony counterpart made her more susceptible to moments like these.