• Published 22nd Sep 2014
  • 3,261 Views, 109 Comments

Super Mario ponies in Peril - SECURE0777



When bowsers rips open a portal between two worlds, it's up to Mario Luigi to stop him.

  • ...
7
 109
 3,261

The beginning


Luna barrel rolled as a stream of flames chased after her. She looked down at her enemy. The Koopa King was still firmly on the ground, his troops flowed around him as they continue their march and assaults within Canterlot. Bowser crouched low, the ground cracked as the large tyrant flew into the sky with a mighty leap. She twisted in the air, but his claw shot out grabbing her by the throat. Luna retorted by punching Bowser in the jaw. She tried to flap her wings as they dropped towards earth below, but his grip was still firm.

They crashed into the streets with explosive force kicking up a massive cloud of dust. A bright blue flash sent Bowser flying out dust cloud and his spiked shell shredded the cracked cobblestone. Bowser rolled backwards, sliding to a stop twenty feet away from the Alicorn. He growled at the pony as she flicked her mane out of her face. "Gwahahhaha!" Bowser laughed.

Luna walked towards Bowser. "I will defeat you."

Bowser lumbered forward. "This world belongs to me."

Luna started galloping her horn started glowing bright blue. "No! This world belongs to everypony!"

Bowser charged straight at her. "Not anymore!" The Koopa King through a wild haymaker, his fist only succeeded to smashed into a bright blue barrier. Luna stumbled from the blow before jabbing him with her bright blue horn, but Bowser quickly blew a stream of flames at her. Instantly, Luna was in the air avoiding flames licking the ground at the last second. 'Got you'. In an instant Bowser's large claw flew into her side. Luna's eye went wide, then she looked down. Buried in her side up to his knuckles was the large claw of the King Koopa.

HUMAN SIX

A pink pony and a red dragon ran down the rapidly emptying street. The sounds of war in the distance echo at all surroundings. Empty houses shook with roars and mighty foot falls. Giggling echoed through the darkened city streets. Pinkie Pie raced away from a stream of fire. The bright red dragon's golden under belly glinted in his flames. She jumped behind a barrel in a corner.

"Got you!" The dragon proclaimed before he released a blazing jet of fire, instantly incinerating the barrel. "One down." He turned around to a pink pony eating a carrot cup cake. "How...did...you....you-"

"What's up doc?" Pinkie pie asked.

"I'll destroy you!" The bright red dragon charged towards Pinkie Pie, his massive claws ripping up the streets.

Four balloons fluttered from Pinkie Pie's back, and with a kick she flew into the air. She trotted through the air giggling as the dragon flew underneath her.

The dragon slid onto all four of his claws, shredding the ground as he slowed to a stop. "ROAR!" A cloud of flames went straight down the street at its intended target, but the pink pony was out of sight. "Where are you?"

Suddenly he felt a sharp jab on his tail. "Tag!" He whipped around with a wide arcing claw he buried his fingers up to his claws in the destroyed street.

"Over here!" The irritating child like voice rang out from his left. "No over here!" His right. "Above you, silly!" He looked up and then felt fur brush between his front legs. "Look down." Instantly the dragon jetted flames from his maw, melting the stone between his legs. The bright red fire licked his fire proof scales.

"You are irritating!" He bellowed. "I am Alduin!" He looked up letting a beam of flames punch through the clouds. "I will not play games with you any longer!" He punched the molten earth between his claws.

"Oh I'm not playing games." His furious red eyes snapped down onto Pinkie Pie. She was sitting like a dog on her haunches her tail wagging.

His head fell to her level. "What are you doing then?" His voice was a low growl.

"Distracting you!" She replied with a chipper tone.

"Distracting me, distracting me for what?" He laughed. "Look around you girl. Your friends abandoned you, your city has fallen and...."

"You want a piece of pie?" She dug into her mane and tugged out a large pie.

"Do not interrupt my..."

"Villainous monologue?" She grinned at him.

"I am going to kill you now!" He snapped, his fangs glinting as a flame began swirling around his mouth.

"No you're not." Pinkie replied with a cheeky smile.

"Of course I am!" Warm spittle sprayed Pinkie Pie on her face.

"No you're not." Pinkie Pie confidently stated.

"OK enough with your....." Bang A Large ornamental carriage smashed in Alduins back, driving him face first into a small home.
Pinkie Pie was still sitting in her spot. "Hi girls!" She waved at the four ponified humans ten feet away.

"Pinkie Pie!" The five ran over and hugged her tightly. "Don't scare us like that" Applejack dusted her off. "You had us worried Sugarcube!"

Alduin shook his head, shoving a large wooden beam off his body. He slunk out of the hole in the wall. "Pink pony..." He voice was calm, but his red eyes showed nothing but tightly controlled fury. "First your friends, then you..." He calmly walked towards them. The five friends remained calm as the dragon slammed his tail into the wall of the building he had crawled out of, collapsing it into pieces.

"Maybe we can hug this out?" Pinkie Pie suggested.

Alduin spread his large wings. The golden underbelly of the red dragon was visible as he flew straight up. "Ok maybe we should...." Rainbow Dash began as the dragon circled back on them, "Get into cover!" The five ponies ran in the over hangs and arches FwOOOOOoooom. A river of flames poured into the street. The humans felt the heat lick at them. Their fur coats causing them to sweat profusely. Rainbow Dash kicked off the ground. "I'll try to get him to land!" Alduin made a wide turn.

Rainbow flew towards Alduin. "Little pony, or girl, what do you prefer?" Alduin taunted. Rainbow hovered in place, she could feel each of Alduin's wing beat.

Rainbow Dash chuckled at the comment. "Really, picking a fight with girls who just got their pony bodies?" She dropped down in elevation as Alduin blew flames at her. "You're really tough." She shot underneath him, becoming a rainbow blur. "Let's play follow the leader!"

Alduin raced after her, send balls of flames flying at the Pegasus. "I'll roast you!"

"With aims like that it's doubtful" She quipped. She pulled up, flying straight towards the clouds.

"Stay still!" Alduin roared.

Rainbow Dash punched through the cloud, the dragon still on her trail. "Going down!" Alduin heard her voice. His wings locked up and he fell back towards the earth. He came out of the clouds staring at the flank of the rainbow mane. "Enjoying the view!" She taunted as she flapped her wings furiously.

"You humans never shut up do you!?" He replied angrily.

"Pinkie Pie wasn't a good first impression, but hey we love her." Rainbow could see the earth rapidly approaching. "You know you dragons are fast, faster then me." She rolled out of the way of a flame thrower. "Of course this is my first time really flying." She could see her friends clearly now.

She flared her wings, however Alduin zoomed passed her instantly. She screamed when a sharp scale sliced into her flank. "Got you!" He growled as he slammed face first into the ground.

"Girls, now keep him on the ground!" Rainbow yelled through gritted teeth.

"Got you!" Applejack throw a lasso around the Alduin's necking, cutting off his air supply. The red dragon thrashed in place. 'She's strong' He thought as he continues to struggle. Pinkie Pie jumped into the air with her Party Cannon out. Bang. The dragon was blinded by streamers and a large cake hitting him in the face.

"Rainbow, your side." Fluttershy looked at the cut on her flank worriedly.

"No time to worry, Shy, get him in the face I'll get him in the gut!" Rainbow Dash shot away from Fluttershy, the butter coloured ponified human chased after her. "Rarity, his knees!"
The once human Unicorn nodded affirmatively. She levitated a small boulder "OK!"

Three things happened in quick succession; Rainbow Dash smashed hoof first into Alduins gut, Fluttershy hit his snout, and Rarity drove a boulder into the back of his knees with a loud crack! Alduin collapsed onto his back roaring in pain. "Did we do it?" Applejack looked at the red dragon laying on his back.

"I think we did." Rainbow Dash winced, the burning feeling in her flank become more pronounced as she landed.

"Ok, good, let's go darlings we need to make sure ponies can get out of the city safely." Rarity turned away from the dragon.
While the others had their backs turned Fluttershy inspected the dragon. "Girls, I don't think..." Alduin eyes popped open. Instantly Applejack flew into the dragon's claw from the sudden yank. He snipped the lasso in pieces with his other claw. Then he threw her viciously towards the butter coloured mare. Applejack ploughed into Fluttershy, sending the two smashing at a wall on the other side of the street. Before Rainbow Dash could take flight he upper-cutted her over a building, crash landing a few distances away. With fluid motions he whipped around and back handed Pinkie Pie in a blink of an eye.

Rarity stumbled away from the dragon as he rounded on her. He wiped the cake and streamers off his face and spoke calmly as he did. "You're first." He limped towards her, his iris just a slit, flames began to build in his mouth. Rarity froze up as he stood up to his full eleven foot height, tower over her small frame. Terror clenched her heart as he began to sucked in deeply. Time froze for her, the flames raced straight at her. She could do nothing but wait for death to take her.

Suddenly, out of the sky dropped a purple figure with it's wings flared wide. Rarity could see the bright orange flames licking its back. The flames stopped and she looked up into the figures smiling face. "Hey other Rares."

She could only manage a single word "Spike..."

LUNA

Bowser hefted the Princess of the Moon up, his claws cutting into her. "This city is-" Bowser was cut off by a sudden 'BOOM'. Beyond any logic or reason to explain why, Luna exploded into jelly beans. "...what is this?"

He turned around to find the moon princess standing ten feet away with a equal look of shock on her face. "What just happened?" Luna muttered.

A tall lanky figure began to materialize between the two. He wore a long red cape, which flowed in the non existent wind. "The day Discord saved your life, it was the most important of your life!"

"Discord..." Luna frowned.

"But for me it was Tuesday."