• Published 22nd Sep 2014
  • 3,259 Views, 109 Comments

Super Mario ponies in Peril - SECURE0777



When bowsers rips open a portal between two worlds, it's up to Mario Luigi to stop him.

  • ...
7
 109
 3,259

Mario's Failure

I DO NOT OWN My Little Pony Friendship is Magic All Rights go to Hasbro
I DO NOT OWN Super Mario Bros all rights go to Nintendo

LUIGI
vs
BOWSER JR

Luigi backhand sprung away from the Koopa prince. Narrowly avoiding a flurry of jabs he cart wheeled to left letting the Koopa Clown car fly by him. The Koopa whipped around, straight into the dome. Crack. "OUCHY!" After a failed super human jab, Luigi bounced away from the glass covered protecting the Koopa.

"Upgraded the Clown Car, you like?" Bowser Jr taunted. He shot straight at Luigi delivering a lightning fast right hook, followed instantly by a left hook. The green capped plumber stumbled away as Bowser Jr. delivered a skull crushing punch to both ears. Jr's clown car swung its fist in a circular motion; the arms became a red donut. BANG. Luigi's ears shook from the force of a uppercut. Luigi flew straight back, completely decimating a home. "Hmmm, to easy."

Luigi dragged himself out of the rubble. "Mama Mia…" He dusted himself off as he got back to his feet. "Jr!"

The youngest Koopa whipped around. CRACK. Luigi fly kicked straight into the thick dome, cracking the glass. Luigi back flipped off the dome dodging two incoming wild hooks. He parried back avoiding being cut by the razor sharp helicopter blades. He jump kicked the imprinted cracked, spreading the crack slightly.

Suddenly, the mouth of the clown car opened wide revealing a large canon. "Eat this!" Luigi cringed as the cannon fired straight at home. BOOM. An explosion shook the surrounding area, spreading some trails of fire. As the flames swirled dangerously Jr got a triumphant grin. "Take that!"

"That was close." Jr turned to the left. Luigi looked no worse for wear; standing behind him was Sunset Shimmer. "Thanks." He gave her thumbs up.

Rarity gasped. "She teleported him out of the way before that cannon could hit him."

Bowser Jr. smashed the boxing gloves together. "You won't escape me again!"

Bowser Jr. shot straight at the green cap man throwing explosive straight jabs. "Stay right behind me!" Luigi warned as the Kopa got closer. Luigi's fist shook slightly, but he steeled himself. Just as Jr. was about to land a punch Luigi shot into the air. Crack. The glass dome exploded from the force of Luigi's kick. The Koopa prince didn't even have time to react before he was violently flung from his Clown Car. Jr. rolled twenty feet before stopping. Tears poured down his chins as Jr. clawed his throbbing nose.

"I'll get you." Jr hissed. The Clown Car drove itself back towards Bowser Jr. "Gwahahaha! Ready for round two!?" The Prince jumped into his Clown car.

SCENE CHANGE

Mario slid from cover to cover. The tanks rolled through the city streets. He could here cries of pain as Bullet Bills slammed into their targets. "Princess, where is the artifact!?" The top of the wall he was using was destroyed by a canon ball.

"It's in the war bunker, on the eastern part of the castle!" Cadance replied, reflect a canon ball as she did. "I can teleport us there!"

"Ok!" Mario jumped out of cover kicking a Bullet Bill as he did.

Suddenly, the rubble in front of Cadance exploded, flinging the pony princess away from Mario.

"ROAR!"

"Morton!" Morton is a massive black Koopa, with large off-white colour head, white spikes on his shell, and a grey star on his right eye. He wielded a massive hammer with ease.

"Mario!" Morton roared loudly, he smashed the massive hammer into the ground, causing an earthquake to destroy one of the few houses still half standing.

MORTON KOOPA JR.
vs
MARIO

"Princess, go get the artifact!" Morton smirked at Mario. "I can't let him run wild; he's as strong as Bowser!" Mario cart wheeled out of the way from the massive sledge hammer.

Cadance disappeared in a flash of pink, leaving the two warriors standing in the partially destroyed city. "Someones in need of a beating." Mario grinned at the Koopa.

"I'll crush you!" Morton swung his hammer high above his head.

Mario shot forward to deliver a fast right hook and then he jump kicked him in the gut. Morton slid back two steps. With all his might Morton brought the hammer down. Mario jumped away, the earth below him exploded. He felt the shockwave rip into him, mountains of rubble collapsed in on the two combatants.

SCENE SHIFT

Luigi shoved Sunset to the side as he backpedals quickly. Jr. was swinging wild combinations of hooks, jabs, and uppercuts. The Clown Car had a demonic grin on its face. The Clown Car suddenly fired a cannon ball which Luigi leapfrog over. Bowser Jr. landed a left hook. Luigi responded with a right hook, and the two flew into a head butt.

Jr. tackled Luigi, sending him sliding back ten feet. Luigi whipped out a black hammer as the young prince rush. Bang. The Koopa and the Clown Car flew away from Luigi. A large dent was on the side of the clown car.

Luigi slammed foot first into Bowser Jr., throwing him from his car. Instantly, Luigi flew into Bowser Jr., delivering to lightning fast jabs to his snout. "Bowser, where is he!"

"Gwahahaha…" Jr laughed weakly. "I'm the distraction. Couldn't have you and you nuisance brother get in our way now, could we?" Luigi's widened at the simple statement "The Crystal Heart. That's only the beginning of Disharmony…" Jr. erupted into a cloud purple smoke.

SCENE SHIFT

Mario and Morton erupted from the pile of rubble, instantly swinging right hooks and stumbling upon one another. Morton ripped his hammer from garbage pile, doing a one armed swing to the left, sending Mario flying down the piles. He slid onto the road with Morton following the plumber, swinging his hammer high above his head.

Mario rolled, narrowly avoiding earth quaking smashes from the hammer. Mario hand sprung off the ground, landing deftly on his feet. Mario threw a wild left jab, followed by a right hook, ending with a kick.

Morton didn't have time to dodge a powerful stamping dropkick. "Bowser!" The dazed Koopa looked up dumbly at Mario.

"We are distracting you and your brother, while uncle Bowser finds the Crystal Heart." He grumbled dumbly. Morton smirked as he disappeared in a dark purple cloud.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Time stood still for the plumber. A deep purple energy completely decimated what was left of the crystal castle, spreading a fifty foot energy waves around the castle. The earth shook violently as the deep purple shockwave ripped apart buildings, knocking over rubble piles. The shockwave slammed into Mario, he was ripped off the ground violently flinging and eventually smashed back down from afar.

Mario slammed face first into as the wave of energy dispersed. "Luigi…" Mario rolled over and looked up into the sky weakly.

TEN MINUTES PRIOR

Cadance appeared in front of a deep blue heart. Magic was radiating off the crystal object. "Do NOT touch it, little pony!" Thunderous foot falls shook the room.

"Eat this!" Cadance screamed, a pink beam erupted from her horn, but Bowser merely raised a single claw. The beam spread across the Bowser’s palm as he walked towards her.

"Not this time." He growled. Bowser swung a fast uppercut, flinging the pony princess across the room. Candace slammed back first into the wall, cracking it slightly. "Mario packs a wallop. This time, though, I'm not hurt!" Bowser swung over a left punch. The earth around Cadance shook as she blocked the fist.

Searing flames surrounded the princess. Out of the flames came a fist, this completely shattered her barrier. Cadance felt a hand wrap itself around her neck, and she was violently thrown across the room.

She watched the Koopa King strut towards the Crystal Heart. "You won’t be able to use it." The crystal princess claimed. Bowsers deep red eye locked onto her.

Deep blue sparks erupted from the Crystal Heart. "I am you master NOW!" Bowser roared, ripping the Crystal Heart from its pedestal. Dark blue spark sprayed into the Koopa King, burning him slightly. "I said I am your MASTER, NOW YIELD!" Dark purple sparks mixed with the light blue ones. "Yield!" Bowser roared.

Crack

A single long purple strip sliced through the heart. It quickly spread, over taking the deep blue. "ROARRRRRRR!" Bowser fired a stream of flames high above his head. The Crystal Heart started to glow a sickly purple colour. Bowser's hand shook. "RAWWWWWW!" A shockwave ripped the building apart.

SCENE SHIFT

Luigi dragged himself out of the rubble. "Oh, thank goodness you're alright." Sunset was looking around weakly. Scrapes and thin cuts etched across her body. "I'm sorry, my friends. I took a bet that you can take the hit, but they can't." The four ponies were lying in a pile. "I was only just able to protect them." She nuzzled Rainbow Dash.

"It's fine" Luigi dusted himself off.

"Bro!" Mario limped towards the group. "BRO!"

Luigi smiled at his brother. "Mario!"

"GWAHAHAHA!" A shadow was cast over the group. "You have failed, Mario!"

"Bowser!"

"I'll have to crush you later! My eyes are on bigger more powerful element in this world!" Bowser swung his claw out revealing a dark purple heart. "My Koopa Troops, let's go!" The airships and tanks crushed their way out of the Crystal Empire.

"The Princess." Mario walked towards the utterly destroyed castle.

"What happened?" A pink pony with a long straight mane asked as she appeared.

"Pinkie, where have you been!?" Sunset questioned.

"I don't even know, just a black space." Pinkie Pie was in tears, as they walked down the destroyed city.
The group climbed into a small crater where a castle once stood. "Princess Cadance!" Mario yelled. "Princess!" Mario hopped over a boulder.

"Mario, Luigi." The two plumbers met eyes with a stallion.

"Shining Armor." The brothers greeted. "Where is the Princess?" Mario asked.

Shining Armor side stepped to right revealing a dark purple crystal. In the centre was a terrified looking Cadance, frozen in place. "Princess!" Mario ripped his hat off and bowed in front of the crystal prison, Luigi mirrored his brother’s actions.

Sunset quickly followed suit. "Girls, bow." The five hesitantly bowed in front of the prince of the Crystal Empire.

Shining Armor sniffled. "What are you girls doing here, where's Twilight?" Shining Armors heart dropped. "Is she ok?"

Sunset stood up. "These girls are not who you think they are."

His eyes darkened. "Sunset Shimmer." His voice was a borderline growl.

"Leave her alone she's changed!" Rainbow Dash shot into action. "If you want her you’ll have to go through me!"

Sunset let her head droop slightly. "Rainbow Dash, that's enough I knew I would get this when I came home"

Rainbow frowned; her teeth bore like a wild animal. "Sunset you deserve better."

Sunset Shimmer stood up tall. "Mario, Luigi." The brothers noticed a deep blaze bubbling in her eyes. "We need to go to Canterlot."

"Shimmer, if you step a hoof in Canterlot you'll get dragged to the dungeons." Shinning warned the unicorn mare.

She smiled slightly."Doesn't matter. Princess Celestia needs to know about Bowser. If I get arrested trying to warn her, then at least I did some good."

Shining Armor plucked a map from his saddle bag. "We're in the Crystal Empire."

"Where?" Sunset looked at him quizzically.

"Exactly." She looked down at the map. "Go south; I'm going help the relief efforts here. When you see my sister, Twilight, tell her I said be careful."

"You're Princess Twilight’s brother!?" Sunset looked shocked.

Mario muttered. "I'm sorry princess…" He held his hat over his heart. "I Failed, I knew Bowser was going for the artifact, I should've come up here with you." Mario looked back at the ponies. "I promise you this, I'm going to find Bowser and get your artifact back. Then I will come back here and set you free!" Mario placed his hat on top of his head "Let's go to this Canterlot.”

"Bro, Bowser will pay."

The two brothers and six ponies walked/trotted south out of the city. "So, we are umm, going to meet the pony Celestia?" Fluttershy timidly said.

"Yes." Sunset replied.

"Who you betrayed and ran away from." Rarity stated slowly.

"Thanks for the reminder." Sunset growled bitterly.

"So, should we be excited or scared?" Pinkie pie bounced slightly was she trotted.

"Little bit of both."

Author's Note:

AN

1. This is the last bulk upload. A wanted to get Mario and Luigi along with Sunset and her crew Out of the Crystal Empire and going towards Canterlot.

2. Notices when Mario said "He's as strong as Bowser" I Used the word STRONG. Morton is in no way as Powerful as Bowser. Bowser flame breath and reality warping and siz altering abilities make him far more powerful then Morton. But Physically Morton can compete with him.

So when I was writing on FF Net I did something called topic of the day, in which I would type out my general thoughts on a topic. figured I would bring it down tothis sight.

and for the inaugural Topic of the Day

WHY Did Sunset Shimmer end up the way she did.

I'll give a quick biography to help those who aren't familiar with EQG. But basically Sunset was a Student of Celestia, somewhere down the line she became and entitled ass, who felt like Celestia was holding her back onn purpose. This was only more true, when she discovered Alicorn accession. At which time Celestia removed her from being a student, and Sunset ran away.

Sunset is in many ways the Anti Twilight Sparkle. Where as Twilight was antisocial, quite, and humble. She was boastful, loud, and brash. But why did She end up so radically different from Twilight?

It actaully starts early on. Sunset doesn't have a family or at least at the point of writing this she doesn't appear to have one. Now as Twilights Song BBBFF, Twilight was at the very least extremely close to her brother Shining Armour, considering him to be the only pony to never let her down. All Sunset had was Celestia, and her training. Next up is the fact that even though Twilight didn't go actively looking for friends, she atleast had Spike. Sunset on the other hand chased friends away, and didn't even have a single person who be her friend.

Next is Celestias own teaching. With Twilight, Celestia kept the end game of Alicorn accession a secret from her. And Twilight believed she was just another Student. Sunset on the other hand had atleast some form of knowledge of the end game for her training. Atleast judging by her demand that Celestia make her an Alicorn. Now once again we got to look back at her negative personality traits. She was arrogant, egotistical, and antisocial. And add to those traits, a heaping spoonful of "You're going to rule these ponies one day" and rather then minimizing those negative traits. They where enlarged, her ego grew knowing she was destine to be a princess, she grew more arrogant as she learned more magic, and those Antisocial traits grew as a destructive circle that lead her down the path of her negative personality.

And lastly the queen bee personality she adopted while in the human world. Isn't it obvious, shes highly intelligent and highly motivated. Seeing how most high schools work (atleast in most forms of media) which is pretty and popular gets the crown. She began to adopt those traits.

But we must not forget, she still is the highly intelligent former student of Celestia herself. Never. Once does she mock Twilight for being frumpy or preen herself for being pretty. No she makes fun of Twilight for not having information. For not being "Smarter" then Sunset. Highly implying the queen bee Sunset is a false personality used to gain votes.