• Published 22nd Sep 2014
  • 3,258 Views, 109 Comments

Super Mario ponies in Peril - SECURE0777



When bowsers rips open a portal between two worlds, it's up to Mario Luigi to stop him.

  • ...
7
 109
 3,258

Bowsers Ally

DISCLAIMER
I DO NOT OWN My Little Pony Friendship is Magic All Rights go to Hasbro
I DO NOT OWN Super Mario Bros all rights go to Nintendo

Within the entry halls of Canterlot Castle, Princess Celestia stood awaiting Sunset Shimmer’s return and for the next event of the situation to unfold. The Alicorn didn’t have to wait for long as her flame mane daughter trotted through the front double doors. She gave a pleasant smile. "Hello Sunset, I take you have found your friends." Celestia greeted.

Ten other ponies enter in, following behind Sunset Shimmer shortly afterwards. Each pair was nearly identical to each other. "So in your world you can't speak with animals?" Fluttershy said to her counterpart.

"No, I'm good with animals, but being able to speak with them is amazing." The ponified Fluttershy gushed.

"Hello humans!" The five humans-now-ponies looked towards the near ethereal princess pony. "Come along, you all must be hungry."

The five ponified mares looked up at the white princess with awe. "When Sunset said pony Celestia was a princess, I never imagined this…" Applejack stated quietly, her friends nodded in agreement.

"Mother." Sunset greeted.

"Mother!!" All ten ponies exclaimed.

"Hee hee, guess I never did tell you about my mom…" Sunset shrunk back as her friends rounded on her.

"Your mom is princess Celestia and that never came to mind!!" All ten of them bellowed.

"Yeah, I guess I have some explaining to do."

"Get to it." The five ponified mares demanded.

"Ok, it started when I was a filly. My parents, they were unicorn soldiers...they died. I was little, not healthy by any means. Heck, I think most ponies at the orphanage wrote me off. I was the orphan daughter of two nameless soldiers, no one cared about me. That's until I met my mother, I was out later then I should've been when the attack hit...”

17 Years Prior…

A tiny Sunset Shimmer heard the explosion then felt it shake her to her bones. She looked up and saw a long line of unicorns flying over head. She just had enough time to dive head first into the gutters as a stampede of unicorns and earth ponies galloped down the darken streets.

Just as suddenly as the attack began four earth ponies were sent flying back towards her. She looked at the unconscious ponies with fear. "Hey are you ok?" She nudged them. "Come on…" She bit one of the solider, a stallion, ear and gently tugged him towards the gutter. She looked up towards a building, a coffee shop if she remembered correctly. "Come on you." She felt her magic begin flow into her horn to help lessen the load of weight. A minute of tugging past before she gently bucked at the door. "Please help!" She called out as she bucked the door with all her might.

"Get in!" She was grabbed by the scruff of her neck by somepony and dragged into the building. "Gleaming." The Pegasi mare called out. Another Pegasi, a slightly young mare, made her presence known as the first pony galloped towards the stairs with Sunset at the edge of her mouth. "Help the soldier." Order the Pegasi through her teeth.

"Ok mom." The other Pegasi was out the door in an instant tugging at the soldier. The older Pegasi plotted Sunset Shimmer down before racing back to the stairs. Quickly, the little Unicorn filly looked for an escape route. That's when Sunset noticed a tiny window half opened and quickly galloped towards it. She jumped up and slid through the window, grunting as she forced the window to open.

"Stop, get back in here!" Ordered the Pegasi mare once she noticed what the Unicorn filly was doing. Sunset kicked frantically, the sounds of hooves stomping coming up behind her. Within seconds she dragged her way out of the window. "No!!" Sunset raced into the open streets and galloped into an ally. She heard the faint battle cries of stallions and mares, a bright gold flash drew her closer to the battle.
That’s when she saw her; she was cleaving through shadows with ease. Looking at her horn was akin to staring directly at the sun. "Support Princess Celestia!" One the soldiers screamed.

"Princess Celestia!" The filly gasped, awestruck by the giant mare throwing shadows away. She failed to notice inky shadows slowly snaking their way around her. "She's..." She began to feel her heart beating, fear and terror clenching her body. "…terrifying…" She whispered, making her way back into the ally.

"Little filly." Sunset Shimmer watched as the mass of shadows form itself into a large quadruped figure, its massive crooked teeth glinted. "Now where are your mommy and daddy?" The voice chilled Sunset to her core, the figure’s long claws dug into the earth. Its canine like head leveled with filly.

"You!" She lowered her head, tiny sparks of light then sprayed the figure.

The Shadow Queen rose to her full height "Your Queen."

Sunset Shimmer forced all the fear from her tiny body "I'm not scared of you." She stated defiantly.

"Spunk…" The Queen snarled. "I like- Thaaaaaaaah!!!" A wave of pure light half incinerated her body. Sunset Shimmer nearly screamed as the shadow was half destroyed. Princess Celestia set off all of her fight or flight instincts. The agonized wails of screaming from the shadows around the Alicorn chilled her very core of her body, but the intense heat warmed up her chilly frame.

"Princess!" Sunset looked towards the Alicorn. She was half collapsed on the ground with sweat drenching her coat, and for the first time the deep rooted fear that took her heart fled. She looked at Celestia 'She can’t control the sun?' She felt her magic reach out for Celestia, their magic intermingled for a second. 'I get...’

CURREN TIME…

"…I don't know how, but when I went to move the sun it listened to me, we became one in that instant." Sunset Shimmer finished her story.

During the time of Sunset’s tale the large group have reenter the main throne room to refresh themselves with nourishments. Princess Luna waited patiently for her sister to return, having mild entertainment by viewing Twilight Sparkle continue with her experiments with Mario and Luigi and asking questions. Upon noticing Sunset Shimmer and the others the foursome joined the group.
"So how did you end up...well, the raging fire throwing She-Demon?" Rarity stated from her seat.

"Ahh…" Sunset groaned, putting her head in her hooves. "I let my ego get out of control, and then mother stopping me from looking into Alicorn ascension. I was an idiot looking too far in advance, years ahead of where I was at. I wish mother never adopted me, I would never have her of Alicorns, never would've been told I was destined to help my mother raise the sun and moon…" Sunset whimpered weakly.
"Sunset..." Twilight Sparkle started.

"I like who you became." The ponified Rainbow Dash grinned, gently punching Sunset on her side.

"Yeah, Twilight brought us together. But you kept us together, without you we would've fallen apart." The alternate human Applejack added instantly.

"Remember the Dazzlings? Without you they wouldn’t have won!" Ponifed Rarity jumped to her friend in defense.

"Yeah Sunset, remember Pumpkin’s and Pound’s birthday party?" Remarked ponified Pinkie as she strangled Sunset with a hug.

"And the calves you helped me raised? Alternate Fluttershy gently added.

"We haven't known you long but you rescued my bro back in the Crystal Empire." Mario stated.

"My daughter, everypony makes mistakes. Mistakes define the lives of most ponies, but those mistakes they made let you know who you don't want to become. Look at how far you've come, look at the friends you made. Willing to chase you into a world they know nothing about, willing to fight by your side." Celestia lectured from her throne. She cast a smile over the eleven ponies, the two humans, and two Alicorns.

Her daughter, her student, her sister…
Now if only Sunset could join them…
Then her family would be…
Complete

UNKNOWN LOCATION…

Bowser walked through the dark halls within the dark spire construction. His claws fiddled with the crystal heart as his deep red eyes fluttered around. He caught glimpses of bright blue eyes as they raced into the holes in the walls. The insectoid creature, a Changeling, leading the massive tyrant looked back. It was near black with a dark sheen of an exoskeleton. It had clear blue wings and a horn, its hooves has open holes formed in varies sizes, it trotted like a pony, and had massive white fangs.

Two large double doors were flung open, casting a dark blue light down the halls. "The Koopa King…" A large creature sitting in a throne across the massive main hall spoke aloud.

Bowser strode, listening to the hiss of insectoids around him. "The Changeling Queen…" Bowser grinned and leisurely walked into a large crystal throne room in the middle of the hall. His red menacing eyes observe the figure on her throne. She was huge, standing seven feet tall. Just like a regular Changeling she had a black exoskeleton. On her back was a baby blue saddle, sticking out of her back was a set of pale blue wings. Her mane and tail was a stringy blue mess, sitting atop her head was an ugly black crown with blue orb gems probed on each triangular point. Her horn was a jagged mess and large holes were in her legs.

The shrouded figure hissed, "The rumors are true." She looked at the dark violet heart in Bowser’s claw. "My Changelings, retrieve the Crystal Heart!"

Instantly hundreds of Changelings flew out of the darkness from all angles. "Gwahahaha!" Bowser laughed. The Crystal Heart within his grasps disappeared as he swirled into his shell, becoming a massive whirling fortress of spikes. Changelings were fling away with ease. Bowser popped out of his shell and fired a river of flame searing the Changelings around him. With thunderous footfalls Bowser charged straight at the queen.

She got to her hooves and fired a dark green beam straight at Bowser, who instantly created a barrier with the crystal. As the beam spread across the dark purple crystal shield, Bowser slammed shoulder first into his shield firing his crystal barrier like a missile. The Changeling Queen barely had enough time to teleport. The crystal mass destroyed the throne just as the queen reappeared ten feet away from Bowser. "GRAHHHHHH!" Bowser roared a stream of flames which met a dark green beam of magic. The two glared at one another, fury pouring into the attacks. After a minute and a half an explosion sent the monarch Changeling flying into the walls of the throne room.

The Changeling Queen didn't have time to react as a massive claw grabbed her throat and hefted her to Bowser’s eye level. "They won't listen to you!" She hacked.

"I ain't here to destroy you." Bowser replied, tossing her to the ground. "I am here for an ally." The Changeling Queen slowly rose to her hooves.

"Ally?" She met eyes. "Why would you need me as an ally? You're clearly much stronger then I."

"True…" Bowser frowned for a second. "I am going to attack Canterlot." The Queen looked shocked at the simple statement. "I heard that you almost took over Canterlot.”

"I did…" She admitted as Bowser collapsed onto a crystal covered throne. "I was powered by pure love though. Back then I was much, much, more powerful then I was now…"

"What if I told you I can get you a source of love to feed off of?" Bowser gave a toothy grin.

"What are you talking about?" Inquired the large Changeling with some suspicion.

"Sirens, I have three of them under my command."

The queen’s eyes further widen in shock. "That’s...impossible...” She was on the verge of disbelief from hearing that. “The Sirens, they were wiped out after their leaders fell!"

"Adagio Dazzle, Sonata Dusk, and Aria Blaze." Bowser confirmed.

The Queen felt the wind get punched from her chest at those names. "Those- that- impossible… those three, they would never bow to another…"

"They can’t feed as freely now; the magic I gave to them doesn't allow it."

"What magic is that?" She asked curiously.

"The magic of the Crystal Heart mixed with the power of a Grand Star." Bowser glared down. "Will you join me?"

A split-second of hesitation later, the Changeling looked at Bowser. "Yes." She simply stated. "Queen Chrysalis." She introduced herself regally.

"King Bowser." He replied gruffly.

Author's Note:

AN
Well nothing really to say other then I hope you're enjoying the story. If you have any questions comment down below.