• Published 22nd Sep 2014
  • 3,261 Views, 109 Comments

Super Mario ponies in Peril - SECURE0777



When bowsers rips open a portal between two worlds, it's up to Mario Luigi to stop him.

  • ...
7
 109
 3,261

End of two fights


The sky was still covered in thick dark clouds as the battle within Canterlot continues. A great number of residential buildings have crumbled and the landscape misshapen, making the once peaceful capital of Equestria all the more war ridden. Luigi sidestepped a bolt of lightning that narrowly struck him, but only for Lightning Dust to appeared in a flash and slammed her hoof into the green plumber’s right cheek. Luigi stumbled away from her, throwing a blind left hook. Lightning Dust dipped her head, avoiding the punch. Her right hoof glowed with electricity and planted a solid strike, sending Luigi flying back as the mare punched him in the gut. "You can throw a hundred punches, but if you can't hit me none of that matters."

Luigi pushed himself off the ground and back onto his feet. "I'm working on that…” He replied timidly. The amplified punched from the Pegasus’s hoof lingered through his body.

Her body flashed and Luigi was sent flying by a devastating straight kick to his bulbous nose. "Doesn't look like it."

"I hit you with my Super Jump Punch didn't I?" Luigi mumbled as he got back to his feet. Ten quick flashes of lighting sent Luigi bouncing back across the ground.

"I hit you a hundred times in a second." Lightning Dust stated calmly.

"I felt it…" Luigi coughed as he shakily stood up again. He threw his hand out firing a beam of dark blue electricity. "That didn't work?" Luigi sighed.

SUNSET & TWILIGHT

Canterlot Castle wasn’t fairing well either. Along the interior walls, many of its stained-glass windows and furniture of the like, have been wrecked and effortless turned the half the castle into a battle zone. Mario grabbed Sunset Shimmer, hefting her up before jumping into the air. 'This is going to hurt', Sunset thought before Mario threw her straight down with floor shattering force. She struggled but manages to rolled out of the way, just as Mario came crashing down butt first. Twilight Sparkle slammed shoulder first into the possessed red plumber with all her might. Mario grunted slightly as she lifted him up with her hooves and then threw him across the throne room.
Sunset was astonished from witnessing such a feat. "So, Alicorns really do have all three species magical abilities."

"I'm not very good with my Pegasi and Earth magic." Twilight’s face ignited with a blush. "Last time I tried manipulating the weather I electrocuted myself." She admitted.

"So there's no way in Tartarus that you could match Mario's strength…" Sunset guessed calmly.

"Not in a hundred years." Twilight replied.

"So what's the plan?" Sunset flinched at the pain in her back. If she was human at this point she’ll be lucky to even stand straight again. Just in time she saw Mario pushed off the ground and ran straight at them full speed.

A barrier flared around them as a pillar of flames smashed into it. "How long can you hold him back?" Twilight asked as she watches the red hot fire swoosh around the outside barrier.

"Long enough…" Sunset blurted as limped forward.

LUIGI

Luigi lay on his back, his entire body poured of smoke. "You done yet?" Lightning Dust gasped out as she heavily panted and frowned down at him. She lost count on the number times she electrocuted the human since the start of their battle.

"No…" Luigi stumbled to his feet. "…Ok, I gave you a chance…and it took me a long time to figure your lightning speed."

"What are you talking about?" Lighting Dust hissed.

"I really wish I didn't have to hurt you…" Dark blue sparks of electricity arced from his hand and traced around and into his body. "You're not bad. Just jealous," He dropped down, his right leg further back, and his right hand bent underneath his belly. "…I've been holding back. I like you a lot" A bright cyan flash and a millisecond later Luigi was in front of the pegasi. He delivered a jab. BOOM, Lightning Dust was sent flying straight back, she could barely register ten quick flashes as she was sent pin balling around the empty city streets. Her body crackled, but before she could interrupt Luigi's assault he appeared behind her and landed a devastating jump-kick right in between her flared wings.

In another flash he was in front of her. "Super..." She was half way to him. "Jump..." She was two feet away. "Punch!" He landed an upper cut, jumping into the air. Boom! His fist exploded sending the pegasi a hundred feet back, she slammed back into a build. She punched clean through the building, flying across another street, before punching through another building before finally coming to a complete stop three hundred feet away from Luigi. It was lights out for Lightning Dust. "You're strong…" Luigi looked at the smoking mass, through the hole in the building. "You can still do great things."

Luigi turned on his heels and began running towards..."Bowser." he cursed.

EMPTY STREET BATTLE
LUIGI VS LIGHTNING DUST

WINNER
LUIGI

SUNSET & TWILIGHT

Sunset Shimmer teleported out of the way of a jab. She brought up a barrier in time to stop a powerful kick. The impacting force made her stumbled backwards two steps. "Every time you hit me it makes me thankful your on our side." She lifted a up a chunk of broken floor marble. Mario whipped around only to be hit by a beam to the centre of his back, flinging him into the rocketing marble. The marble stone sent Mario flying straight into the wall. The wall cracked as Sunset began applying pressure. "Twilight, NOW!" Sunset screamed. Instantly the young Alicorn shot away from the fight. Her target was the very source themselves.

Adagio Dazzle flinched at the incoming purple Alicorn. "Mari~o! Save us~!" The trio of Siren’s sang together.

Mario placed both his hands on the marble stone wall. "No you don't!" The Unicorn mare proclaimed. The marble missile began forcing Mario into wall. The red cap man began pushing back with equal or greater strength; he dug his feet into the ground for more leverage. Sweat soaked Sunset's body as Mario slowly but surely began moving forward.

"No you don't!!" She loudly repeated and summoned a bright green wall. It smashed into Mario, pinning him straight onto the wall. Mario frowned, chunks of broken marble flaked around his being, but where instantly crushed into dust from all the added pressure of Sunset’s magic wall and his resident to stay put. He calmly began walking forward under new orders.

Twilight Sparkle flew straight at the Sirens, her horn was glowing menacingly. She lifted and threw chunks of broken tiles, destroyed nearby doors, and paintings all around them. Adagio, Aria, and Sonata coughed slightly from the rising debris and dust as they avoided the thrown projectiles. Mario’s red glowing eyes shifted to their normal blue colour for a split second. A sudden red magic spark hit the throne above the Siren’s heads."Stop singing." Twilight commanded calmly.

Adagio Dazzle stood up proudly with no intensions to stop. "Mari~o, des~troy the Ali~corn!" She sang.

Mario's dark red eyes shifted to bright blue. "Mario?" Sunset Shimmer looked through the wall of magic.

Sonata Dusk flinched as Adagio and Aria rounded on her. "Sing...NOW!" Adagio ordered viciously.

She stumbled away from the two. "Pinkie Pie and the others, they've always been nice." Adagio jumped off the throne walking straight to the blue Siren pony. "Bowser, he'll have Mario kill them all." Sonata's front hooves shook as she fought a bow. "We can't let him hurt them-"

"I said sing~!" Adagio’s angelic voice echoed through the throne room, completely cutting off Sonata’s words.

The blue Siren pony collapsed slightly, a shiver went through her body. "Stop!" Sunset Shimmer yelled across the room.

"You're hurting her!" Twilight galloped in front of Sonata placing a hoof on her back.

Sonata clawed at her head as Adagio glared coldly. "I am your master, your queen! And I said-" The yellow mare never got to finished her claim as a brown foot slammed into the side of her head, flinging her to crash into a nearby wall.

BATTLE CASTLE CANTERLOT
THE DAZZLINGS
VS
SUNSET SHIMMER AND TWILIGHT SPARKLE
WINNER
SUNSET AND TWLIGHT

"Mario!" Twilight and Sunset proclaim in unison as the red plumber stood by, finally release from manipulation.

"You know, I’ve met a queen willing to kill her own soldiers to beat me." Mario looked at the crumpled Siren pony holding her jaw as she lay on the spot, defeated. "Shroobs, you would get along with them."

Sonata stopped her thrashing as her mind was no longer assaulted. She looked over at her fallen Siren companion. "Adagio!" She attempted to gallop to her, but was grabbed by Twilight.

Mario looked down at the red crystal hanging off Adagio’s neck.'Princess Cadance…', he thought out of realization. The yellow Siren pony watched with fear as Mario reached to her neck. "Where did you get this?" He ripped the necklace away from her.

"Why does it matter?" Aria Blaze hissed at the plumber. She quickly went over to helped Adagio to her hooves.

"I've seen these crystals before." Mario played with the necklace.

"Go back to Bowser’s forces!!" Adagio and Aria flinched from the recognizable sounding voice that boom directly towards them. Mario, Sunset, nor Twilight tried to stop the two as they slunk out of the throne room, their tails between their legs and their heads low in shame. "I should've known those three were too weak." The new figure commented as she looked at the third Siren. "Or did she just lose control of what is hers?" She looked down condescendingly at Sonata Dusk. "None of my Changelings would dare betray me. No wonder we survived where you were wiped out." She continued, further disgracing the Siren name.

Mario, Twilight, and Sunset looked at the new voice. "Chrysalis…" Twilight glared at the queen of the Changeling as she made her presence.

"A Changeling? What have I missed?" Sunset frowned as the large black Alicorn and bug-like figure walked towards them.

Mario looked at the dark purple heart encased in a silver collar hanging around Queen Chrysalis neck. "Is that the artifact Princess Cadance tried to use to defeat Bowser?" He pointed at the heart.

Twilight Sparkle squinted, looking straight at the artifact before gasping aloud. "The Crystal Heart! What happened to it!?"

"Bowser corrupted it." Mario cursed. Mario jumped to the right as a razor sharp crystal flew out of the ground, punching a hole clean through the wall behind him.

"An exhausted Alicorn and Unicorn," she looked at the two and then at Mario, "And a beaten up plumber," Chrysalis said taking note of his bruised appearance. "Do you think you can beat me?" She let a burst of her magic, anything loose in the surrounding area flung against them. Mario, Twilight, and Sunset slid backwards as the wave of magic washed over them. "I have fed off more love then any single time in my life!"

Mario took two steps towards the Changeling Queen. "Go!" He looked back the two. "I promised the princess I would get back her artifact!" He looked up at her. "I'm taking it back!" He vowed.

Chrysalis unleashed a wave of black crystals; they cleaved through the broken stone flooring going straight for the plumber. Mario shoved Twilight and Sunset out of the way, before quickly grabbing Sonata and sailing high into the air with a jump. He landed gently on top of crystals jutted out of the cracked marble floor. Chrysalis chuckled slightly. "It's no wonder you're Bowser's enemy."

Mario looked at the Siren in his grasp. "What is Bowser after?"

Sonata replied shakily as she looked at him. "T-the book of Tartarus!"

Twilight and Sunset flinched. "He's going try a mass break out of Tartarus!"

"Go get the book!" Mario jumped off the crystals. "Go with them." He ordered. Sonata nodded as they landed on clearer ground where Mario set the blue Siren pony down. The three ponies ran from the room as Mario tapped the ground with his right foot. "I'm taking back the Crystal Heart!" He vowed with determination, facing toe-to-toe against the mighty Changeling; Queen Chrysalis.

Author's Note:

Well I hope you all enjoyed the double update. I don't know I just wanted to give you all something for being awesome. Well that and I want to end this...I guess story arc before finals so yeah.