• Published 9th Sep 2015
  • 1,913 Views, 67 Comments

The Bubbly Mare - wayward_pony



Derpy Hooves hasn’t had much luck in life. Aside from having a bad set of eyes and being a poor flier, she isn’t exactly the best at working her job. All she wants is love, a stallion who will accept and love her for being the pony she is.

Comments ( 2 )

Great chapter

Definitely an emotional chapter to get us back into the story. We further establish Dash and AJ's relationship, how Derpy is still on the hook for her spat with Thunderlane, have some foreshadow towards Derpy's current timeline job, and a mystery as to what, or even if, Dr. Stable had Ms. hooves best intentions in mind with the mystery medicine.

Overall a great chapter to get us back in the story before more major events from both the past, and present, reach their climax.

In the meantime, poor Derpy has no idea of the gravity of what she did over the past 24 hours resulted in.

The discussion between AJ and Dash, the appearance of the pharmacy / nurse pony, and knowing all that has been is not looking good for our Bubbly Mare. You can really feel for her as, try as she might, pony society is still not a place for a pony with limitations.

Login or register to comment