• Published 18th Mar 2014
  • 18,826 Views, 1,259 Comments

Friends With Benefits - L0rd0f7hund3r



It was supposed to be a two hour flight from San Antonio to Philadelphia. That was BEFORE the right wing sheared off and the left engine exploded. I don't know how I survived. And the colorful talking ponies aren't much comfort.

  • ...
156
 1,259
 18,826
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 15 )

Oh mah God, he liiiives!!

Ok, I will admit, I had forgotten about this one... then again, it's been a few years since the last update. Although the time between updates is irrelevant in my book. After all, good thing comes to those who wait with patience. :twilightsmile:

Been so long that I've almost forgotten this fic. Still, great to see its return, and great to hear that you've gotten funds that you needed.^^

11462128
I live… barely! My intake in vitamin caffeine is laughably, ridiculously low…

11462244
Yeah, being broke and unemployed can suck the creativity out of a body. But I'm trying!

11462628
Don't sweat it. Just take the time you need.

Welcome back!

Noticed a couple of things near the end:

“From the letters Princess Twilight has sent me,” Lulu said, “SIr Steven is- well, to be honest, rather blunt. Blunt, profane, and sarcastic, that is Sir Steven. Even so, I would have no greater companion than him. And even Lady Shywing has had the most complimentary of his behavior. And, contrary to some of what I remember of the humans prior to my exile, Sir Steven is very hardworking. Miss Apple has been gushing about his work ethic.”

Extra capital there, the i in this case.

Lulu threw me a dour look, closed his eyes, and let a snort blow through her snout.

The his should also be a her.


Looking forward to more and good luck.

Oh shit this is back, I can’t really say I remember the story tho. I remember reading a story where a human was called the achmage, so that’s something. But my brain is mixing dozens of fanfics together when remembering

11671045
You can be forgiven for forgetting about my story. Hell, I sometimes forget this story still exists…

BTW, I'm still working on the next chapter. It's taking so long because I don't have an adequate space to be creative. I'm working on it…

I yet again find myself coming back for a re read, les go

And with that, I've finished my re read. Coming up on a year since the last chapter. Hope to see this continue, but given that life is a fuck, it's understandable lol

11767915
Not only is life a fuck, it likes to fuck my over every chance it gets. My Chromebook suffered a nasty fall and the screen cracked. Finding the money to buy a replacement screen has been - tedious.

11769471
Fuckin hell dude, that blows. Hope shit gets better for ya sooner rather than later.

It is good that you are still among the living. I had thought this tale had been forgotten in some dark, dusty corner.
I wish all the best upon you. And pray that your situation becomes better.

11827521
Thanks a lot! I'm still working on it peacemeal, but with only two hours of screen time a day, it's been very slow. Still, working on it, though!

Login or register to comment