• Published 15th May 2013
  • 16,225 Views, 728 Comments

Attack on Titan: The Ponies from Afar - moviemaster8510



During a titan attack of the district of Trost, six magical, talking ponies mysteriously appear behind the city walls. After learning the abilities of the ponies, the Military allows them to fight alongside them in a desperate bid to save humanity.

  • ...
78
 728
 16,225
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 137 )

Such great ending for a great story. Wait, there's more!? YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS *Sees that he needs to wait until Christmas* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Can't you give me my present earlier? :fluttershysad:

3666911 I'm still writing it. On top of that, I still have these responsibilities to take care of before then:

-Make eggnog.
-See Anchorman 2 with family.
-Attend company Christmas party.
-Go to family Christmas Eve party.
-Go to 7:00 service.

Bloody hell, I don't even know what to say... No words can describe how amazing this story truly is... I guess... Thank you, thank you for this amazing story... Hell, amazing doesn't describe this story... It deserves more... Merry Christmas you awesome person... Damn it, awesome doesn't even describe you!

3669571
1. I sure hope so.
2. I don't know.

3667077
He's 20% beyond awesome.

3683829 No, complete guess (and a way of tying my own story together).

3670038 I have to ask you this what will you think if they see a human from a AU world that been made out of the ash of war and have weapons that can shoot 600 rounds a min

i love Mikasa's face in the cover art
She's all like, "I'm getting too old for this shit."

3724078 That wasn't loud enough to be Mio.

I want so badly to start reading the sequel, I would too.. except it's 2 AM where I am. :rainbowlaugh:
Either way, I loved this story. The beginning was a perfect sign of the sheer amount of awesome that was going to follow.... and as I had stated on that first chapter, I'm so glad I checked it out. :twilightsmile:
Now, for sleep... somehow... without driving myself crazy about that sequel or dreaming about this fic.

3789353

Sadly, even if they did that, recent manga revelations mean that it'll be human blood and target everyone no matter what you do.

3789353 Kind of hard to keep blood in subzero temperatures when there's no electricity or technology available to do such a feat.

How the hell did I miss this?! This looks interesting and I shall dig into this story! :ajsmug:

I read the title and insta favorited.:derpytongue2:

I just finished this story and.. man...:rainbowkiss: So AWESOME! :pinkiehappy: Grest job on this! thank you so much!

2581730
I knew that someone would, The first two I found stunk, and the third was an unfunny parody involving a giant Fluffle Puff at one point. Let's see if this one's any good...

Is this a good read? I'm looking for something to tide me over till mantra materia comes out.

3898872 Of course, being the author, I'd tell you yes, but why don't you see if you like it for yourself?

3898897 good sir take the below comment as my golden seal of approval i had found no fanfic that equaled stardust since i found it i an ENTHUSIASTICALLY awaiting you next installment till then to the trenches boys!

Aru

Hm..one question before I even consider reading it. Eren is there in his titan form being badass?

Aru

3900802 Then It is time to check this out. I hope it is good....number of chapters is a little scary ;d

Alright, *stretches* Time for me to officially start this. 325k words?

Psh I can handle it. :trollestia::rainbowlaugh:

3902254 Oh I recognize that scene, from the cmc episode I believe. How on earth could I have forgotten that bit. :twistnerd:

3902713 Ah well if there rookies then nevermind, though It makes me shake my head thinking a bunch of kids have to will to press on against these behemoths.

If it was strict had to hand combat then I could see the definite problem however he has a melee weapon one with enough reach to keep RD at bay even with her speed.

But since these 'soldiers' are just rookies then my point is moot at best.

Does this have spoilers from the manga? I've finished the first season of the anime and I've reached the equivalent here in this story, but I don't want to get the manga spoiled here.

3919538 No, but it pretty much follows the manga to a T, so whether you read this or the manga, it's essentially all the same.

ONE OF THE GREATEST FICS I HAVE EVER READ!!! I SALUTE YOU GOOD SIR

3928875 watch it now NOW I SAY!:flutterrage:

3936542 My direction is that both Auruo and Rainbow Dash fervently hated each other, and for Rainbow Dash to up and sacrifice herself for him like that might have left Auruo in a state of shock or disbelief.

At least that's what I was going for.

3937437
Still not enough to induce Fridge Brilliance.

3938531 She's adopted. They have no blood relation. She's just fine.

Calm your tits.

3942862

Good. Like I said, the move is horrible. That particular scene is legendary and often used/referenced for its comedic appeal. It's just plain funny. I mean, you saw it in a MLP fan fiction. I've seen it referenced everywhere, and even used as a reaction video to things.

3947305 Don't you still have one more chapter left?

3947318
I had been referring to the battle, not the end of the story.

I really did enjoy this. Thanks for writing it. :twilightsmile:

Comment posted by Nineveh deleted Feb 15th, 2014
Comment posted by Nineveh deleted Feb 15th, 2014

3959179
To write my own crossover fic, I would need an idea to make it interesting and good. While I have many ideas for crossover fics, I do not have one for Attack on Titan.

Just because I don't like something doesn't mean I can do it better. That is a common misconception.

Comment posted by Oreon deleted Feb 23rd, 2014

Ok my two latest animated obssesions...well played you have earned a follow and a Fav!!!:twilightsmile:

Well my re-read kept me just as impressed, and 1.5 days later I am done once again. Excellent work once again, and best of luck with your other works

4175455
Not AS powerful but surely they aren't so powerless that the only things unicrons are capable of is basic T.K. You'd think even with a far more limited power supply a pony more powerful than a demigod capable of moving the sun could do SOMETHING important.

It is also symptomatic of the problems of the fic- nothing changes from the original canon! Can the ponies at least relocate the humans to Equestria or something? Can they at least prevent a few character deaths?

4175714 They do... eventually. It's not like they show up and things just magically (no pun intended) get better. There are other factors involved, such as the ponies initial fears of the titans or their lack of being able to combat them properly (and yes, that includes a strained use of magic).

Login or register to comment