• Published 14th Jan 2013
  • 8,104 Views, 143 Comments

Halo:EQUESTRIA - Secondchancer



Six and Noble team find themseleves on a new planet with...... talking ponies

  • ...
64
 143
 8,104

Talking humanoid ponies......

"You should really watch your language." Twilight says looking towards "Emile" and then looks to "Six" who is now standing next to his friend and turned to him and began pointing while "Emile" just shrugged and pointed to where Pinkie was standing and then jumped back in surprise and raised and odd looking stick which had odd holes in and and weird cylinders sticking around it. He began to swing it around wildly and "Six" just put a hand on his and pointed to the others,

"HEY GUYS!!" Pinkie screams causing everyone to jump up in surprise and waking up Fluttershy who Screamed "Monster!" and hid behind Applejack the two figures began looking at the group the eachother and would point at them occasionally like they were arguing until the shorter one withe the darker masked walked over and knealt

"Um...hi you can call me Six and over there is Emile who are you"

"Twilight Sparkel personal student to the princess.'

"Ahm Applejack."

"IM PINKIE PIE!!"

"Im Rainbow Dash the best flier in Equestra!!"

"Im Fluttershy." she says barely audible to the rest but Six just nodded then looked to the sky and then looked at the rest and asked "Whats Equestria?" which brought a collective gasp from the group who looked at both the spartans and the one know as Twilight Sparkel and she just asked one question that make Six and Emile recoil at her question.

"Are you two spartans from Noble Team?" She asked nervously Emile reacted first he sprinted forward and slamed her into a tree holding her by the neck and he had his gun pointed at her head everyone jumped back at the hostility from the figure everypony to shocked to do anything.

"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW ABOUT SPARTANS AND NOBLE!"

"EMILE STAND DOWN."

"SIX SHE KNOWS SOMETHING I-"

"STAND DOWN NOW AND LET HER TALK NOBLE 4!!!!"

"fine." Emile states coldly while letting her go Twilight began gasping while her friends gathered around trying to make sure she was ok and everything but after and hour she turned to Six and said "i know because we met the rest there at canter lot they arrived a in different areas and times one a month and a half ago and two three weeks ago and one one and half weeks ago and then you two."

"Could you take us to them please Miss Sparkle."

"Its Twilight and did you eat."

"No wh-" Twilight teleported them all to the out skirts of Ponyville which cause Six and Emile nasuea for a second or two when the sense of vertigo was gone they noticed the town in front of them and how it looke like one of the hold 18th century villages but much much cleaner and with multicolored ponies.Six looks at Twilight and notices the horn on her head 'She is a god damn unicorn' Six thought to himself

"How the hell did you do that."

"Im a unicorn Emile." Twilight says with venom in her voice and starts to walk through the town with her friends in tow behind minus an very very annoying pink ball.

"Mister Six and Emile do you like parties cause i love parties and i could throw you and Emile and 'Welcome to the world party' i tried to but they said no but you wont."

"Well i dont party Pinkie im a soldier."

"Oh what about you Em-"

"No."

Pinkie begins to catch up to the group her hair is straight and flat when she gets to the group they all look up at her then back at her until the one known as Rainbow Dash flys back and shes glaring at both Six and Emile. 'Damn she looks pissed well for a fucking ponie.' Emile thinks to himself while looking at the stores and houses which are all closed with curtains drawn and doors locked.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO PINKIE!"

"She asked if we liked parties and we said no we're soldiers thats all i promise."

"OH MY CELESTIA!"

"Um ok whats the problem?"

"Well Emile do you notice her cutie mark?"

"What the fuck is a cutie mark?"

"Its a way of saying this is your special talent and hers is balloons."

"So?"

"It means her special talent is parties."

"Ok then whats yours all i see is a cloud and a rainbow lightning bolt."

"It means im AWSOME!!!"

"Well su-" Emile begins before he is cut off by Twilight

"We're here." pointing to a tree that had a door on it and pushed it open to reveal a library full of stacks of books, and piles of books that reached the waist of both spartans.

"Damn Twi didn't take you for a messy pony." He says with a chuckle as he knocks some books over while waliking around and when the books land you hear and audible grunt which cause Emile to swing around bringing his shotgun and pointed it at the pile of books and out pops a purple and green head "Whats going on here?"

"FUCKING GRUNT!!"

"WHA- AAAAAGH" the purple head began turning to the noise and saw the skull and ran disapearing behind Twilight who looked at Emile angirly who still had his shoutgun pointed at the creature and wouldn't move he was like a deadly statue.

"Emile calm down its not a grunt its a-um Twilight."

"HE is a dragon and HIS name is SPIKE." Twilight says to each of the spartans before turning to Spike and talking to him. Six turned to Emile motioned to his helmet to start a private talk.

"What do think Emile?"

"I think i wish i could be killing covies but im stuck with FUCKING ponies on some unknown planet."

"Yeah i agree what the hell are they doing."

"Dont know looks like writing a letter HAHA ever hear if Insta messaging."

"Wait something is happening." boh spartans look up and see the dragon with a rolled up scroll and hold it up to his mouth then burn it.Emile is the first to say something to the group "Wow so you pissed at your girlfiriend there Spike or just stuipid HAHA." Emile says with a dark chuckle.

"No its how we send letters Emile just watch and see."

"Whatever littly man." Emile says as he sits down with his back up against the wall "Wake me when the le-" Spike begins to look sick and then he burps flames which causes Emile to cock his head to the side and holding the letter smugly Spike says "What now Emile ok hmmm the letter says that the Princess wants to meet the two new spartans in about a week."

"Okay riddle me this why are you all humanoid ponies ?" Emile asked them they all turned and Twilight stepped forward "Thats how we evolved almost like you i'm guessing." Emile shrugged and walked off.