• Published 14th Jan 2013
  • 8,104 Views, 143 Comments

Halo:EQUESTRIA - Secondchancer



Six and Noble team find themseleves on a new planet with...... talking ponies

  • ...
64
 143
 8,104

Meeting the royalty and old friends

Landing hard on the marble floor Six stood up slowly stretching popping a joints in his back and his arms looking around the massive room seeing the gold trim windows and pillars that darwfed the largest land vehicle the spartans could park next to it the others weren't anywhere to be seen he looked around he wasn't in the throne room because there were no guards or thrones it looked more like a hall maybe it was Six unholstered his pistol and activated his active camo and crept through the hall.

Slowly making his way through the hall Six turned a corner to see the Emile he deactivated the camo and walked over to the spartan and tapping on his shoulder Emile whipped around pointing his shotgun at Six's head "Woah woah Emile just me you know where we at?" Six asked looking around as if it would point him in the direction they should be going.

"Six i was sent by the Princesses just a warning they are a fusion of all three species and they are like fucking huge."

"Okay so where are we going?" Six asked Emile just turned the way he had been way he had been coming from and started walking.After about sixty different turns they both entered a larger than a UNSC frigate hangar Six saw them Hellfire Mac,Ally and Sarah standing on the left side of the room and Noble on the right side with Carter,Kat,Jun and Jorge standing looking at Hellfire both sides wearing the MJOLNIR armor they looked up in unison to see Six and Emile walk through the door Jorge was the first to walk forward "Good ta seeya Six longtime huh?" Jorge said with a heavy Russian accent Six just nodded and pulled out Jorges tags and handed them to the spartan "Been holding on to these."

Jorge reached for the tags and took them he place them in around his neck "Thank you Six sorry i failed you."
Six shook his head at the S-II and said "You didn't fail Jorge it would have happened no matter what." Six raised his fist and forearm Jorge placed his forearm against Six's and walked off toward Noble who looked to Six and Emile both staring at the two ponies massive ponies sitting at the throne while one white stallion which wore a gold breast plate.

The nine ponies Six had met early weren't with them just those three Six walked forward only to be stopped by a gold barrier he looked at it once placed his right hand against it pushing he noticed the stallion looked tire "So yo with the gold breast plate whats with the barrier?" Six asked the stallion he was about to answer when the midnight pony answered for him "Thou is just protecting us tis his job as captain of the gaur."

"Aaaaah so are all you captains this small."

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!?!"

"Shining Armor calm yourself, My name is princess Celestia and this is my sister Luna the guard you managed to outrage is Shining Armor."

"I'm Six."

"Emile."

"Tis good to meet thou now why are thoust here in Equestria?"

"I don't know princess i just woke up after being shot by multiple covenant before dying at Zulu base Emile died earlier at a MAC gun with an energy shield tearing into his chest." Six finished looking at the princesses reactions and that of Shining Armor he smiled behind his helmet at their expressions.

"M-may we look into your minds to see your demise?" Celestia asked the Six he just cocked his head to the side and began to speak when "BBFF IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!!" Six spun around raising his pistol while Emile brought his shotgun to look at the intrusion Twilight and her friends plus a pinkish purplish fusion walked through the door Emile looked to Six "You okay." Six shook his head and looked to the spartan and holstered his pistol as a sign of 'i'm good' Twilight with the purple fusion ran over to Shining Armor giving him a hug Six felt a weight on his shoulder he looked to the left and saw Scootaloo sitting on his shoulder smiling "Who is the fusion over next to Shining Armor and Twilight?" Six whispered.

Scootaloo looked at the spartan and explained that Twilight was related to Shining Armor and princess Candence niece to Celestia and wife of Shining Armor and that the "fusion" ponies are actually called Alicorns Six only nodded at the information and relaied it to Emile who chuckled "Excuse me what is your answer to my question about all of us seeing you demise Six?" Celestia aske receiving a questioning look from all the ponies that had just entered the room Six only said "Go ahead just don't say i didn't worry you."

(Half-hour later)

Celestia was shocked as all of the ponies after exiting Six's mind seeing his fight and his death with the Covenant the first to speak was Candence asking "H-how could you k-kill so m-many?" she was leaning against her husband while the others were just to shocked to speak or move each of them processing what they saw slowly Six just looked up and said "They we're fucking monsters who deserved every broken bone and bullet through the skull that i so happily gave them they made me an orphan they took EVERYTHING FROM ME!!" Six screamed the last part at her anger getting the best of him the outburst made Scootaloo falling to the ground.

Candence stood on her own and walked up to the spartan and got in his face asking "What do you mean orphan?" Six just turned to the commander "Sir your ranking officer should i?" Carter just turned to Celestia and said "I think you have earned your right to know what we are after seeing Six and his fight." Celestia just looked to the commander shocked as if he slapped he in the face with a raw fish.

"U-um okay so what are you?" Celestia asked Carter he just looked to Six and nodded Six looked down at Candence and motioned for her and all ponies to take a seat they all sat down looking to Six he took a deep breath "Okay the UNSC was or is we don't know at war with a alien race that destroies planets from orbit killing military and civilian life as if they were just nothing the toll of the war last time i checked was a little over 20 billion death both civilain and military." Six stopped to look at the faces of the ponies all shocked to what the spartan said he continuied "In retaliation the S-II we're created." Six stopped and looked to Sarah she just nodded saying tell the story and the whole story.

"The S-II's were conscripted at the age of six and there were originally 75 of them but after 8 years of training they were givin experimental procedures that left 33 spartans a dozen were disfigured and unable to fight the rest died from the procedure and once they went public with them they needed black ops groups of spartans for th S-II 's couldn't do it or else they would be noticed missing on the battle field, so the UNSC decided to make a new program the S-III program they tooke over a hundred children ranging from 5 to 8 years of age and trained three hundred of them each group was seperated into companies Alpha all K.I.A, Beta also K.I.A, Charlie had some survivors but not many but there we're a few," Six said motioning to himself, Noble, Mac and Ally "That were chosen to be in small teams or lone wolves like myself that weren't sent with the companies but into the front lines desguised as S-II's or just S-III's on Reach i am probalby the youngest of the S-III class and last of the lone wolves." Six concluded drawing blank stares from the ponies until Luna asked his age "H-how old a-are you?" he looked at her and said "Sixteen." the princesses and Shining Armor looked at him with shock

"How long have you been fighting?" Shining armor asked Six who just looked up as if to see whether he should answer or not he brought his hands up to his helmet pulling it off revealing his face to the princesses and Shining "I first started at the age of thirteen Lone wolves are trained work to alone and are tough, we start out earlier to my first mission was at the age of thirteen also i lost my right arm when i was fifteen after taking a plasma bomb lucky the hunters cannon was broken so it just burned." Six flexed his right hand hearing the gears whirr he continued his story "When i turned sixteen i was ordered to join Noble on Reach to recover from the application of my new arm and the fact i saw my older sister after a mission of civialian evac she didn't recongnise me but i did her she and others made off Serana before the covenant burned the planet to glass."

Six looked up at the ponies "Six how could you fight for so long alone and with out family friends, and love."
Candence asked looking to the sparrtan who cast his cold grey eyes in her direction looking into them she saw he had never known anything but war, death and hatred "I fought so i could preserve what little was left of the human race the reason i continued was because of those reasons i had no one to hold me back or to keep me home so i could move from on area to the next without even thinkg once about going back, until Reach that is." Six stated to the princess casting her a cold stare that froze her in place.

Jorge walked up to his comrade and place a hand on the young soldiers shoulder it was a sign that Jorge had his back Hellfire squad walked up to Six Sarah was the first to spaeak to him out of the group "Good to have you back at least now i can spar with a decent sparan from Hellfire." Six chuckled and said "Why you want to lose so quickly?" Jorge laughed at the exchange between the two "Good friends you got here Six they told us how you saved them from a armory that was under fire." Six smiled and nodded he placed his helmet on and sealed it.

Walking over to Carter Six stretched saluted "Sir reporting for duty." Six said Carter returned the salute "Good to see you spartan you have already giving report when we watched you memories." Carter said he looked to Hellfire squad "You got yourself a team Six ready to be a leader?"

"Sir i am, i need to tell you something."

"Glad your ready, and what is it Six?"

"Before i fell asleep i saw a ship and a name it looked massive as in it could tear a covenant super carrier in half just by raming it."

"Hmmmm okay what else did you see."

"Not much just a name and then nothing i think it is going to be looking for planets to colonize."

"okay good sounds good hope it can find this planet, what was the name of the ship?"

"UNSC GATES OF HELL." Six said ending the conversation by walking over to Kat annd Jun talking to them Carter stood in place thinking 'GATES OF HELL hope it can find us and get us back in the war' Carter thought walking over to the window looking outside to see the sun setting and the black alicorn helping with it's setting.

"Spartans i am happy you are here but it is time to go and sleep." Celestia adressed them she motioned to Hellfire "SIx your squad can show the way to your room you are each sharing a hall with five rooms that are connected Nobel will be down the hall from you so your groups will be close." she explained turning to the ponies "You nine will be sleeping on Candence's and Shining Armor's hall for saftey." she ended and turning around to go to bed she wished them a good night while Luna flew away.

Six and Hellfire walked to there hall they turned to a massive door Six looked to his spartans and back at the door "Don't worry Six it's for our privacy." Mac explained taking his helmet off reveiling a african-american with a goatee and military cut hair his eye color was a dark brown almost brown he had a wide grin on his face he was nineteen "Why would you need privacy?" a voice asked from behind the spartans the whipped around lightning fast each of them aiming there weapons at the voice which belonged to a orange with a purple mane she lost most of the color in her face "Stand down." Six ordered he looked over to Mac who had his helmet in his left hand and in his right a MA37 assualt rifle pointing to the ceiling.

Six walked in front of the spartans blocking their aim he knealed down to get eye to eye with teh filly "Scootaloo why are you here and with your friends?" Sixasked the filly who had regain most of the color in her face she looked to the spartan and stated "I want to hang with you Six." he was caught off gaurd by the response turning to the rest of the spartans he opened a private come to the two wearing there helmets "Should i let her stay with us tonight i mean she is almost like us?"

"How?"

"Well Sarah Scootaloo here is a orphan like all the spartan-III's so that's the almost i'm asking for a vote yes or no."

"Sure."

Ally only nodded at Six so that was a yes Sarah explained the situation to Mac he looked to the filly placing his rifle on his back and helmet on his head he walked over to the filly "You will be crashing with Hellfire squad tonight." he said to the filly who's only response was to run over to Six and jump on his shoulder "I have a couple of questions for you first what is your name and second how old are you?" Mac asked her she turned to the spartan with a grin on her face and said "My name is Scootaloo and i'm 6 years old, whats your name and age?" she asked Mac "My name is Mac and im nineteen, over there in the green armor is Sarah she is 41, and in the white armor is Ally she is eighteen." Mac answered pointing to each of the spartans who nodded inher direction "Spartans let's hit the hay i have a feeling that tommorrow is going to be a long day." Six said pushing open the door and making a way over to his room.

The room was massiv it had two queen sized beds on each side of the room Mac pused his way threw and flopped on the couch causing it to crash onto the ground under his massive weight turing to Scootaloo Six picked her up off his shoulder and walked her over to the bed placing her on it "Go to sleep Scootaloo." Six told her waliking over to a wall and leaning against it as he sat down with in second he could hear Mac's and Scootaloo's slow breaths as they fell asleep "What is that ship?" Six mummbled before drifting off to sleep see the ship once again but instead it was in slipspace and traveling somwhere far......