• Published 14th Jan 2013
  • 8,104 Views, 143 Comments

Halo:EQUESTRIA - Secondchancer



Six and Noble team find themseleves on a new planet with...... talking ponies

  • ...
64
 143
 8,104

Suiting up

Six and the spartans stepped into the massive hangar of GATES OF HELL and looked around seeing Warthogs (Rocket,Gauss, and Chain gun), Mongooses, Falcons, Hornets, and some mechanized bots with the word Mantis written on the rocket pods watching one march by Six stared at it in awe "Spartans this is the A.I. Jackal." turning the spartans saw a recreation of a S-II but with different armor (Master Chiefs in Halo 4 so think about that one.) he was a dark grey with a blue visor.

"If you could please follow the waypoints to the armory you will be able to customize your armor," Jackal said pointing to Six, Emile, Jorge, Kat and Carter (those are who i'm going to describe in there armor others will be described later on.) who began to walk over to the armory Six stopped turning to the A.I. "When are the guest getting here and where is Halsey ?" the A.I. turned to Six "Suit up spartan captains orders i'll tell them to meet you up there." nodding Six began to walk over to the armory.

Entering the armory Six saw that the other four had already been stripped of there armor and were looking through panels walking over to one of the rings Six stepped into the middle while a group of Techs. began to take the armor apart "Sir if you could look at this pad we would like you to pick your new armor." nodding Six picked up the pad after they had taken his armor off.

Six began choosing he went with Orbital helmet with a white skull, his visor color was black, both his shoulders were scout (on the left shoulder was his skull and crossbones with a cog in the back ground), he chose E.O.D chest and then he chose outer-locking wrist, and finally the LG-50 outer locking gauntlets after choosing the armor he shose the colors Steel and Blue before being handed a new undersuit after geting into the undersuit he stepped back into the ring and the armor began being strapped on.

Looking around he saw Kat step out of her area in full Air Assualt armor her visor color was frost while the armor color was her cyan blue, he then looked to Jorge who had a Gugnir helmet, stalker chest and rouge shoulders his visor color was solar and armor was the olive yellow and dark brown, Carter was next he had a full set of Commando armor he had recruit visor color and his armor color was dark blue and steel, then there was Emile he had a Locus helmet with his signature skull spray painted on in red, his shoulders were rouge, the chest enforcer armor color was steel and red (not on helmet).

"Six, Jorge, Carter, Kat, and Emile please report to hangar five to meet with the captain, Halsey and guest." Jackal said in there helmets turning Six said to Emile "Lets put these Gen 2 suits to the test." sprinting full speed Emile behind him it took the spartans 2 minutes reaching the hangar they saw Halsey standing infront of thirteen ponies 'wait thirteen there were only nine standing in the courtyard.' Six thought remembering the Crusaders, Luna, Celestia, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie, Fluttershy, Applejack, Rarity, Candence and.....Shining Armor walking up he saw that Halsey was in a heated arguement with Celestia, Twilight, and Candence ".....I did all that to ensure saftey for the UNSC so i.... Six and Jorge it's good to see you how have you been ?" she asked over com Six nodded as did Jorge

Six turned to Celestia then Halsey "Ma'am is there a problem ?" he asked her huffing in agitation she looked at the ponies "They were saying that the spartan program was a monsters creation and so on and then i began to explain why i did what i did." Six and Emile chuckled at what she said Six stepped forward "Alright now lets stop arguing over the spartan program." Celestia looked to the spartan "Who are you to say such a thing your an S-IV a marine or ODST spartan." Six looked to Emile and Jorge then to Halsey "Ma'am what does she mean by marine or ODST spartan ?"

Halsey sighed and before she could say a word "WHAT SHE MEANS SPARTAN IS THAT GRADE A MARINE BEEF ARE NOW SPARTANS !!" turning around Six saw a african american walking up behind him with no helmet on but was wearing a marines cap his armor was the warrior typr minus the arms which were rougue the armor was dark green "Who are you ?" Six asked looking down at the marine to spartan "I am Srgnt. Avery Johnson marine to the core i fought next to the Cheif son." the spartan said the spartans froze and looked to the Srgnt "You mean Master Chief ?" he nodded after about an hour of questions they learned he had been M.I.A for four years before being discovered alive at a forerunner planet known as Requiem and was now at the Sol system recovering.

The ponies stared at the six spartans in front of them wondering who this Master Chief (NOOOBS !!!!) Twilight was the first to ask staying away from Halsey "Who is this Chief that you are all talking about ?" Twilight asked turning her head to the side Johnson stared at the pony "Why is that purple unicorn talking to us ?" Johnson asked reaching for his rifle only being stopped by Halsey "Johnson they are a new alien race that has strangely evolved in this way." Halsey explained turning to the ponies she said "If you would like to know who John please follow me and i will bring up his files and missions that aren't classified and show you." everyone nodded the spartans faster than the ponies Master Chief was a legend even among the spartans every spartans dreams of either working with the Chief or at least becoming as good of him.

Walking for and hour they all entered a large briefing room and sat down the spartans sat toward the back and thats when the story of Chief began after 6 hours of Chiefs exploits including Requiem stunned the ponies stared at the screen before Celestia turned "He did all that and didn't care bout his own well being ?" Halsey looked at alicorn with a cold stare then colder than ice she stated "Yes he was the best and luckiest spartan even if it meant the loss of his life he would sacrafice his own life to protect humanity." and with that Halsey left Six turned to Johnson and held out his hand "Sir it would be a honor to shake your hand." smiling the Srgnt. replied "Aren't you the spartan that got us off Reach ?" Six nodded grabbing his hand Johnson shook Sixs hand smiling.

Getting comfortable in the armor wasn't that difficult since the spartans had fought in the original MJOLNIR armor they went to the war games room for a free for all between Six, Jorge, Emile and Kat after about an hour in it here were the scores

Six 450
Emile 345
Jorge 300
Kat 120

Celestia, the main six, Candence, Scootaloo and Shininig Armor were watching Six dominate the competition using a MA37 and DMR Halsey walked in "Enjoying the games ?" turning around Shining stared at the woman "You think that this is a game ?" Halsey chuckles at him before motioning to the board "It is they are training boy and from what i can tell you pick a fight with one of the S-III's"

"How could you tell that my BBBFF got into a fight with an S-III ?" Twilight aske Halsey

"Twilight was it Because, an S-II would have killed your brother an S-III could have to but the S-II spartans are built for destruction while the S-III spartans are built for black ops missions and taking the damage along with dishing it out."

"B-but what is Six ?"

"He is a fusion of S-II and S-III augmentations as are all the lone wolves." Halsey stated staring at the unicorn with her judging stare that could stop a plasma bolt cold Scootaloo stepped forward "C-could i become a spartan ?" she asked Halsey looked down at the filly "IF we new more about your physilogical build and started your training maybe. BUT the program would have to be changed greatly because of your species so to answer your question i don't know." Halsey said walking out of the room not looking back Scootaloo stood there ears flat against her head the others staring down at her Celestia was the first to ask "Why would you want to be a spartan Scootaloo ?"

"BECAUSE they are the BEST OF THE BEST and after seeing how awsome they are i don't care how hard it would be i'd give anything to become a spartan."

"But you saw what they do Scootaloo they KILL." Twilight said at the filly who stared back not even blinking she stated "THEY kill those who threaten there friends, family and there SPECIES you heard what the covenant did what if this Jul' Mdama comes here and has reunited the covenant we wouldn't win but if we had spartans we could win." the others caught off gaurd by what she said and stopped to think Shining was the first to speak "No those spartans are hearless monsters we don't want ponies like them walking around Equestria."

Johnson was walking with Halsey "So you think they will join the UNSC Halsey ?" turning she looked at the first S-IV and said "Yes Johnson i do and what i would like is start a small spartan project with them if we had a fusion of human spartans, and those three species of ponies we could win this war against Mdama as if he were nothing." pausing Johnson sighed "Only if Chief were here same with Cortana those two would help with the recruits and the signing if they choose to join us." Halsey nodded hear in sound of hooves chasing them they turned to see seven ponies running after them they stopped "What do you want Celestia ?" Halsey asked

"I wish to join the UNSC and i will have Twilight show you everything we have on the bodies of Unicorns, Pegasus, and Earth ponies in exchange you will turn twelve ponies of my choosing into spartans the first six are the ones stadning in front of you they can "flash train" which involves going into the minds of which ever spartans you choose they will know there training and so on." Celestia said Halsey nodded turning to Twilight she motioned for the unicorn to follow her leaving Johnson alone with them he turned "Was about to go get Six and his friends better let them know about you guys." walking off Johnson turned and got the spartans out of war games letting them know about the new UNSC members and about the new spartans.

Emile and Six began laughing "Johnson you are fucking funny so your saying those ponies are gonna be fucking spartans shit mays well get bunnies to be spartans." Six wheezed as Emile finished his sentence collapsing on the floor denting the meltal rolling from side to side as Six did the same Rainbow Dash stepped forward "WHY IS THAT SO FUNNY !?!"

"Well girl if Halsey chooses the two spartans i think she is gonna choose you'll see why and is this "Flash training" gonna affect your body ?" Jorge asked looking to Celestia

"Yes it is the "training" would affect there bodies similar to yours however you looked at the age before augmentations they would look like that except in pony form and who is she gonna pick ?" Celestia aske cocking her head to the side

"Master Chief and Six over there can't wait to see John again."

"Jorge ah understand this Master Chief but why Six ?" Applejack asked looking to the massive spartan he turned to Six who looked at them

"The Chief is front line attacks he is attack head on i'm black ops so i work in the dark and sometimes head on so basically she wants you guys to have both sides of the credit per say." he said before walking off to find Halsey and ask her who she was going to pick to help "train" these ponies.

Author's Note:

I have decided to change certain things about the Halo 4 and spartan ops universe at this point so if your pissed at this chapter well good for you