• Published 14th Jan 2013
  • 8,104 Views, 143 Comments

Halo:EQUESTRIA - Secondchancer



Six and Noble team find themseleves on a new planet with...... talking ponies

  • ...
64
 143
 8,104

Shield world

(four days after attack on corvette)

Rarity sat in the hospital bed gazing out the window listening to the hum of the airconditioner sighing she said "A lady shouldn't have to wait this long just to be released from a hospital." Halsey walked into the room going through a number files most of them dealing with Rarities hospitalzation nodding her head she said "Well everything checks out but you aren't allowed back on duty yet so go home and get some R & R."

"Thank you doctor but who'll be taking my spot on the team ?"

"I think Six would be a good choice but now that i think about it i'm gonna need him for something that i have found along with Linda."

"Oh well then may i help you and Six out ?"

"Yes you may we will be leaving soon so lets get going." Halsey said walking out of the room as Rarity jumped out of the bed and go into her BDUs and ran after Halsey. Running past a number of S-IVs and a few S-IIs before walking up to Halsey, Six (Full suit of MJOLNIR armor), and Linda (Full suit of MJOLNIR armor) standing buy a warthog troop transport walking up she said "So should i have suited up ?"

"No your injuries were to risky you might of ripped the stitches out of your body."

"Oh so what am i gonna be doing then ?"

"Helping me move around the relic i have found deep in the so called 'Everfree forest'."

"What-" Rarity began but was cut off by Six revving the hogs engines signaling he was ready to go and move on to the area Halsey said they were going to sighing Halsey and Rarity jumped into the back and strapped in Linda sat in the passenger seat sniper at the ready. Six stomped on the gas causing the warthog to shoot forward and out of camp he started to drive toward the forest and Halseys 'spot' Six watched the scenery race buy as he race through the land turning left he found himself on a dirt path they drove another seven hundred meters when Halsey told him to stop. Steping down from the Spartans and doctor were standing infront of a cave walking forward Halsey was tapping on the Data pad and waving it around the area.

Six had his rifle at the ready walking backwards and looking down the sights Linda was beside Halsey along with Rarity. They walked into the cave for a few minutes the cave seemed to go deeper and deeper until Halsey stopped and said "We reached the the gate....now where is the-" Halsey stopped mid sentence to look down and see a control panel with a number of Forerunner symbols reaching forward the orb shifted and moved five symbols lit up Halsey touched them. The cave began to shift blue symbols began to light up arond the cave from the control panel a light shot straight up the half way the two new lines shot out Diagonally only to level out towards the end then the door opend bright white light spilled throuhg the door. The light overloaded Sixs helmet causing he visor to shut down temporaly Six readied himself for anything after two minutes the visor rebooted and showed a lush field stretching hundreds of mile Halsey stepped back and said "Welcome to the center of a shield world Six and Rarity."

(Few hours later)

Six was back behind the wheel of the hog tearing through the shield world Halsey sat in the back tapping the Data pad looking through data that she was downloading and sifting through "RECLAIMER !!!!" a robotic voice yelled then a orb apeared infront of the group slaming on the breaks Six was to late the vehicle slamed into the orb it bounced off and flew off somewhere "What the hell was that ?" Six asked leaning out looking for the orb "That my dear Spartan was a caretaker." Halsey said stepping out of the vehicle she called out "Caretaker where are you !?!?"

"Why i'm right here reclaimer." the orb appeared in a flash of light a few feet from Halsey Six hoisted his rifle along with Linda turning Halsey motioned for the Spartans to place the weapons on their backs. Turning Halsey asked "What is your name Caretaker ?"

"I am know as 65-876-89 Guardian and this is my installation designated Golden Gate Shield world number 132-389/877."

"Okay thank you Guardian what is this shield world used for ?"

"A number of things ma'am weapons, vehicles, fuel, biological material, and armor but we must get this station ready Reclaimer." Guardian said turning he opened a portal turning back he said "Before you ask there is an enemy force at the edge of the star system I have managed to stall them from attacking this planet but it will not last we must activate the sentinels." he went through the portal Halsey followed then close behind the Spartans raced through.

Walking into the next room Rarity looked around to see beautiful shifting buildings towering hundres of stories in the air he mouth was agape with awe turning she saw Six and Linda helping Halsey to her feet turning she met the Golden gaze of Guardian "Now this is fascinating one of the organisms i introduces a few million years ago who knew you would grow into this." he said while a golden beam exited the eye and running up and down the length of Rarities body she shrieked jumping out of the light and behind Six he turned and then stalked forward and said "Guardian which way to the sentinel control panel ?"

"This way reclaimer but i must warn you the sentinels will defend this base."

"Okay but can you give us something to give to the people up top as not to be attacked ?"

"I could send out nanobots to attach themselves to the organisms up top but all reclaimer are safe."

"Right you see one of your buddies said that to and he attacked Master Chief anyways." Halsey said walking up to Guardian and staring him down Guardian floated back "Who was this construct ?"

"343 Guilty Spark did it."

"Ahhh him yes well those who protect the rings are more up tight and going for the rules but I will give you the controls for the sentinels if you prefer ?"

"Yes i would very much like that and any data you would like to share."

"All this is yours reclaimer but you will need more than one Data pad for this after we repel those thinking about attacking the world." he said turning he floated over to panel lights lit up across the it Halsey walked up looking over the panel she began typing Six and Linda watched her back while Rarity scratched her arm "Why does my arm itch ?" she asked Guardian flew over "Ahhh the nanobot has marked you so not to be attacked by the sentinels you see young one these nanobots have spread across the world marking all who aren't Reclaimers."

"Will it affect anypony any differently ?"

"Nope you will have a itchy arm after the nanobot burrows into the skin to get to the bloodstream from there it shall multiply and blend in with the blood."

"Wait it can do that !?!?"

"Yes after all it is a basic thing used amongst my creators to mark eachother as allies."

"Wait so those bots are just comlicated IFF tags ?" Six asked looking back at Halsey who was busy tapping the key panel setting up the sentinels for attack and then to cycle through the system protecting the planet only to come back to the base for repairs, upgrades, and to recharge weapons.

"Yes reclaimer my people were very advance and..............THE WORLD IS UNDER ATTACK THIS IS UNACCEPTIBLE !!!!!" Guardian yelled his eye turning red "CALM DOWN who is attacking Guardian can you give us an image ?" Six yelled Linda had moved in the correct way as to cover Halsey just in case someone or thing burst through the door "Yes reclaimer i am sorry but here are the images." Guardian said his golden color returning suddenly images of the covenant appeared ships and soldiers appeared attacking the planet only to be held off by GATES OF HELL and the other ships that came with it soldiers from the UNSC spanning from Marines to the S-IVs and even the massive S-IIs who were to ship out that day.

Six turned and began to walk back the way they came only to be stopped by a golden light covering his body "Reclaimer your armor is to weak allow me to upgrade it."

"Upgrade ?"

"Yes Reclaimer just follow me through the portal and I can have a forerunner version of your armor built and ready in a matter of seconds."

"Get it done." Six said Guardian nodded then teleported them to the armory leaving Linda and Rarity alone while Halsey worked faster than anyone had ever seen her work.


(Surface 1 Minute later)

Majestic team was behind cover taking turns shooting at the covenant and the protheans Demarco looked to his right Twilight and her friends were giving them a hand they had managed to drive the bastards out the camp yelling over the COMs he said "Applejack give us cover with your gun while me and Majestic skirt around to sandwhich these guys !!!"

"You got it partner !!" she replied standing up she opened up shooting the enemies tearing the covenant apart bits of grunts and jackal flew across the field watchers and crawlers exploded when the 50. Cal bullets made contact the only enemy giving her a problem was the knights and elites either jumping behind cover or slipstreaming somewhere else AJ growled in anger RD and Pinkie were firing with there MA37s while Twilight used her sniper rifle.

Majestic moved around to flank the enemy they made it standing behind the enemy they reloaded there weapons Demarco counted to three on his fingers to fire but when he reached two the field exploded truning they saw golden light shooting out from the center the enemies back away staring at the light. Six stood up his new armor felt right it had all the systems that his MJOLNIR armor had the only change was the helmet he wore (its the didacts from halo 4 don't know what it looks like look it up) looking around he unslung his weapon "Lets get this part started."