• Published 14th Jan 2013
  • 8,104 Views, 143 Comments

Halo:EQUESTRIA - Secondchancer



Six and Noble team find themseleves on a new planet with...... talking ponies

  • ...
64
 143
 8,104

Go to the moon Lone Wolf

Vorga stalked through the forest he was beaten, burned and bruised everyone at the camp had died but him he now wore the collective armor of his fallen brothers. Vorga was a massive white and black brute he stood a head taller than most and was a tech genius which was extremely rare among brutes he had spliced together the shields from brutes, elite, and jackals to help him attack the base he was now staring at he was fulled by hate. Seeing the one who had killed his brothers angered the brute he had been watching the base fore two days now and today he attack.

Vorga hefted a plasma turrent he had attached a plasma battery to his back and made a few tweaks to the plasma instead of just burning the enemy they would explode on empact like the concussive round from the concussion rifle. Stepping out of the woods he opened fired taking out the two MPs standing guard, half of the guard tower, and melted the front gate he continued this onslaught until the gun went dry taking out a massive gravity hammer he sprinted forward.

Running through the base Vorga had killed well over 68 guards none of them the demon with the skull roaring he turned to go into the building "HEY UGLY !!" he heard a voice yell turning he saw a demon clad in dark lavender armor she wore the suit that the original demons wore her visor was black this demon though was one of the locals. Twilight watched the brute he looked confused she had no weapons her and was tired after the training with Linda and Ally to do magic standing there she felt small. Rushing forward Twilight jumped up and super man punched the brute in the eye causing half of his vision to turn red.

Stumbling back Twilight took out a knife and jamed it into the brutes achilles tendon which caused the monster to roar in pain but he didn't fall instead she was picked up and thrown into a warthog putting a massive dent into the beast. Standing up Twilight shook her head looking up she saw the massive fist of the brute swing down rolling to the side she felt the shockwave of the fist slam into the ground standing up she did a round house kick to the brutes arm hoping to break it she succeeded the monster bellowed out in pain swinging his other arm around Twilight felt her body go weightless and tasted blood landing she coughed sending a crimson spray on the inside of her helmet.

Vorga looked down at the demon smiling he walked over looking down at his prize he started to lean down to pick up the demon for the final blow when he heard "Well aren't you one UGLY fucker." turning he saw the skull of the demon that killed his brother roaring he charged the demon. Six stood his ground no weapons not even a knife he was going to kill the brute with his S-II and S-III augmentations jumping up he did a back flip bringing down his kne at the base of the brutes neck sending the brutes face into the dirt rocks, twigs, and other things tore into the brutes face pushing himself up the brute flung Six off.

Looking at the brute Ranbow Dash didn't understand how Twilight could fight that thing looking down at her friend she picked her up with the help of Pinkie "Come on RD we have to get Twilight to Halsey Six has this." Pinkie urged nodding they moved toward the medical wing. Six minutes later Vorga fur was now crimson with blood his eyesight was red and his right arm useless he could barely stand watching as the demon walked over Vorga pathetically tried to stand only to fall to his knees. Six walked up to the brute the monster even on its knees was eye to "eye" with him Six had a fractured left arm, cracked ribs, broken left hand, and some internal bleeding whoever was watching his vital must be wondering why he hadn't gone into shock. Pulling back his right arm Six punched the brute in the throat obliterating the brutes trachea.

Six collapsed onto the ground before passing out he saw Halsey, Johnson, and other running up to him then everything went black.

(Two days later)

Halsey stood by Sixs bed watching his heart rate steady and strong he had passed out two days ago all the personel from the base had come and visit him it got to the point that Johnson had to start standing guard sighing Halsey exited the room "Hows he doing doc ?" Johnson asked her she answered simply "Good." before walking away studying blueprints for a base standing at attention Johnson caught site of a lavender coat turning he saw a very akward looking pony "Hey there Twilight finally come to visit Six ?" she nodded her head slowly looking down at the ground "Twilight i have a question how old are you and your friends ?" Johnson asked turning to look at the mare.

"Well we're all between 19 and 20 i'm turning 20 in three days why did you want to know ?"

"Just curious you see i'm 39 i was young when this war began and from what i learned thos S-IIs fought in the war at the age of seventeen i didn't start fighting till i turned eighteen"

"Oh wow so they started young ?"

"Yeah all the original spartans did they were RAISED to be spartans few marines are spartans Halsey agrees with me on that but she says that few are spartans and i'm one of those few."

"Why do yo stick to her side ?"

"Because she helped John and he helped me also i feel its my duty to protect her after all she is like a mother to the S-IIs even though there are so few left."

"How many are left ?"

"About eight but i think you should go in and see Six after all he is seventeen today thats why Halsey came down wishing him a merry birthday." said Johnson smiling he opened the door allowing the mare inside. 'Seventeen and he looks to be twenty-three year old athlete' she thought looking him over something burned in her chest walking over she ran a hand threw Sixs short cut hair 'I can't believe i'm about to do this.' she thought leaning down she kissed Six on the lips then whispered in his ear "Happy birthday." walking out of the room she said "Its good to see him even under the circumstances."

Six woke up from a black void looking around he saw a empty infirmary sighing he sat up and called out "Hey i'm awake anyone out there ?" the door hissed open Six was greeted by Johnson and a warm smile "Good to see you kicking boy thought you would end up sleeping through your own birthday." he said cheerfully Six just cocked his head to the side "My birthday ?" Six asked it had been years since he last celebrated it. Johsnon stood there holding BDUs for Six who dressed quickly "Follow me Six you look like you need fresh air."

Walking through the building Johnson led him outside walking out Six saw tables set up and then a bouncy pink mare shot up infront of him "SURPRISE !!!!" she yelled Six with reflexes that would have made a S-II jealous grabbed Pinki and Ju-do flipped her onto the ground holding her there. Pinkie looked up at Six and said in a still cheerful tone "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIX !!!!" letting her up he said "So was this just you or-"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIX !!!!" shouted a group of soldiers walking out of there hiding places among those soldiers was Noble team, the headhunters, the six S-Ps, Halsey, and........Blue team. Six turned to Pinkie who was now hooked onto Johnsons arm cocking one eyebrow up Six asked "So when did you to become a couple ?" Johsnon smiled and said in a boasful tone "Well it happend a few days after shore leave but you spartans were to busy going into the Everfree and being soldiers to do anything and me and her hit it off."

"Yeppers."

"Pinkie you do realize Johnson is older than you by like nineteen years ?" Twilight said walking up to the group she stopped by Six eyeing her friend smiling Pinkie said "Well right now i know who you like Twilight and isn't he-" Pinkie was shut up by a angry unicorn chasing after her eyes glowing red with anger. Halsey walked up to Six tapping him on the shoulder she said "Happy birthday Six i have a present for you, that moon base we have been studying and spying on is held by insurrectionist and we need you to get it."

"So the party ?"

"A distraction you leave in five minutes and don't worry your friends will just think you snuck off your armor is waiting for you." Halsey said walking off to talk to her spartans and ask the new spartans if they were having any trouble.

(19 minutes later)

Six was flying a Wasp up into space easily breaking atmo the Wasp was basically a pelican minus the cargo it was built to be fast, silent, and deadly painted black Six pushed the engines "Arrival at base in 10 minuts Six." a cool female voice said looking on his visor he saw Alia an AI she was created over shore leave by Halsey like Cortana she was a smart A.I. but she took on the appearance of a purple earthpony with white codes running up her body her hair was long and flowing she wore spartan BDUs. Six answered "Thanks Alia glad your here." smiling the A.I. twirled her hair and giggled "No problem Six just glad to be along for this ride wish i could have been at the camp."

"Alia i see the base how do we look."

"The only way someone could see us is if they looked out the window and you had bright white flares going off."

"So invisible ?"

"Yes very." she answered Six moved the Wasp behind a rock cluster setting her down he brought out his MA37 and swept the area jumping down Six slowly made his way to the surface landing with a hollow thud he began his walk. Looking over a ridge Six saw a group of guards patroling the area laying flat he waited till they passed before rushing forward he smased ones mask when he slamed him into the ground whipping his right arm into the others helmet he rocketed over the ridge Six was behind previously hefting the body Six tossed the body over the ridge.


Breaking into the building was easy with Alias help she had informed him that only 78 guards were there today Six like those odds making his way into the mess hall Six tagged 15 guards smiling he activated active camo and walked over to a oxygen valve attaching a Dog charge which when detonated was only heared by canines left the room and made his way down the hall. Pressing the detonator Six heard the howl of air rushing out of the facility and screams of terror "If the venting didn't kill them the explosion did." Alia told Six

"Okay now where it our target ?"

"Six he is in the hangar with 23 guards all armed to the teeth."

"Good lets go and kill them then i get to drop a FENRIS on there asses." Six said disappearing he found the COM and Security room after shutting off all alarms and COMs he sabatoged the controls. Six found the hangar 9 guards later making his way inside he saw the guards ALL the guards one of them wore military dress speaking he said "I KNOW YOUR HERE SPARTAN !!" smiling Six made his way around the guards planting charges around them, ON there person, and the fuil tanks after finishing this Six made his way to the balcony letting his camo drop he gave Alia the codes to blow those charges the word was Wolf.

"Well hello mister Yugo how are you ?" Six called down

"SPARTAN men keep your guns trained on him if he even sneezes light that fucker up !!!" Yugo shouted pointing a finger at him

"Well its good to see you again Yugo the last time i saw you i was what 12 ?"

"YOUR THE RUNT THAT STOPPED THAT OPERATION !!!" Yugo yelled losing all control smiling sadistically Six unpolarized his helmet so the men could se his face

"Yes i am that runt but i've grown now i'm a WOLF." Six said and the charges detonated sending pieces of men, women, and machinery around the hangar blood rained down on Six and Yugo who was on the ground with a piece of bone sticking out of his leg the bone didn't belong to him but a youn Srgnt who had died in the explosion.

Jumping down Six walked over to Yugo slowly feeling the ground squish under neath his boots he even felt bits of bone break with each step. Stopping Six looked down at the broken man who was bleeding out the the bone had pinned Yugo to the deck taking out his rifle Six polarized his helmet "Alia tell Halsey mission accomplished." Six said smacking Yugo in the face with his rifle knocking the man out tearing the bone out of his leg Six applied some medical treatment "Get the wasp over here, and Alia its good to have you on the team." Six said to the A.I.

"On its way and Six you enjoy being a Lone Wolf don't you ?"

"Yes i do but i have a team to worry about now, how long till the Wasp gets here ?"

"ETA 2 minutes you ready to face a shit storm of questions from your friends ?"

"Yeah." Six replied seeing the wasp fly over outside the hangar he walked over to Yugo and placed him in a body bag that held oxygen for 28 minutes and heat for 20 minutes before exiting the base. Walking up to wasp Six opened the hatch and tossed Yugo in the back and placed a inhibitor collar on him so he couldn't move. Taking off Six headed for Equestria not after leaving a small surprise with a time of 2 minutes. Sitting outside of the hangar was a FENRIS nuclear warhead Six was well out of the EMP and blast zone of the bomb after 2 minutes the base and FENRIS were replace with a blinding whit light and a crater of nuclear waste.


(Base camp during mission)

Twilight watched Halsey walk off she didn't see Six frowning she looked around for him running after Halsey she noticed her looking at he data pad and was frowning. Halsey was watching Six and Alia make there way through the base she stopped Six had killed 28 guards so far he wasn't going to fail her Halsey needed this person alive he had connections to the new covenant and need to be "interagated" stopping she sighed Alia was almost like her "sister" Cortana just like her Alia was created from Halsey's brain tissue and she was equipped with only the best Forerunner/Covenant translation software, the best hacking/decryption software, and she was also the reveresed egineering of forerunner tech.

Slowly walking up behind Halsey Twilight peeked over her shoulder and she saw a video playing in the corner it read S-159 she recognized that as Sixs number gasping outloud. Halsey whipped around to see Twilight standing there with her hands over her mouth "So Twilight what is it you want ?" Halsey asked her no anger in her voice it was just plain

"I-i was g-going to ask where Six was but-"

"Twilight he went on a mission after a man that escaped him five years ago."

"But why go alone i could have helped him or Johnson or Fred or-"

"Twilight Six is a Lone Wolf raised and trained for fighting as a one man army he'll be fine out there."

"Okay its just that if Pinkie finds out he ditched her party she'll be upset."

"Yes i understand but what if he left to be alone for a little bit no combat just got his armor and went to find a quiet area to think."

"That does sound like him." Twilight muttered to herself looking to Halsey she was watching he data pad looking up she said "He is coming back Twilight now go and join your friends." Halsey then walked off to her lab to test watch Six and Alias mission logs and armor readings.

(A few minutes later)

Six exited the Wasp carrying Yugo into the base he place him in a cell he still had the inhibitor collar turning he came face to face with Twilight "So you went on a mission ?" she asked she looked highly upset her eyes read 'you lie you die' taking off his helmet Six rubbed the back of his helmet looking down at Twilight he never realised that he stood a good 2 inches taller her after the augmentations. "Yeah it was urgent Twilight sorry." he said with a sheepish smile.

"Okay but your lucky Pinkie is throwing a after party for Hellfire and Johnson so we better get goin."

"Okay jus tlet me change out of the armor."

"Hurry Six you don't want to upset Pinkie." Twilight said exiting the room Six shook his head 'Whats up with that mare and how come my chest burns when shes around ?' Six thought to himself as he walked over to the ring and techies. Twilight stood in the hall waiting on Six he walked out carrying a data chip "Whats that Six ?" Twilight asked immediatly a holographic pony popped up "SHE i'm a she Twilight Sparkle and my name is Alia jerk." looking down at the A.I. Twilight went wide eyed.

After explaining that Alia was a A.I. and that she was part of Hellfire she tagged along after a few minutes of walking Six found himself standing infront of a red barn looking around he realised Twilight had teleported him to Sweet Apple Acres pushing open the door he was met with the sight of Alcholic drinks on a cart. Ponies and Spartans took turns drinking Six smiled he took a long swig from a drink Applejack made her self it was called ZAP Cider and had a major kick this was late into the night him and Twilight were the only ones still standing Pinkie and Johnson were passed out in a hay bail, Mac and Rarity to 'who'd thought those two would be together' Six thought but then again Ally was with Fluttershy both holding eachother close the rest just passed out.

Six took one more swig turning to Twilight he smiled she smiled then everything turned black. Waking up the next morning Six was at the library sitting up he felt a weight on his chest looking down he saw the purple mane of Twilight and he wasn't wearing his BDUs and from what he could guess neither was she.