• Published 14th Jan 2013
  • 8,104 Views, 143 Comments

Halo:EQUESTRIA - Secondchancer



Six and Noble team find themseleves on a new planet with...... talking ponies

  • ...
64
 143
 8,104

A new begining

Standing up Six popped his back and neck his new armor system was amazing turning he hefted a gun Guardian had designed recently he called it Levithan. Leviathan was had a long barrel that connected to a hexogonal type body it had two piecs the floated near the hand protecting the appendage from heat and shrapnel pointing it at the nearest group of enemies Six fired the gun tore the enemies apart before turning them into golden dust "Wow a gun that cleans up its own mess, i like that alot." Six said laughing making him sound deranged.

Twilight looked at Six he stood tall and strong in a wave of enemies laughing before shooting forward firing the strange weapon and killing hundreds of covenant and prometheans all turning to golden dust. Guardian teleported behind a purple unicorn along with Rarity, Linda and Halsey "Looks like the reclaimer is having fun Dr. Halsey now how may i help ?" turning to the orb Halsey simply said " Take care of the covenant ships with the sentinels and i'll be happy I can't get the codes to work just right so I would like you to do it."

"Yes ma'am taking control..............locking onto all ships related to the covenant well over 6,768........of all those 32 corvettes, 700 fighters, 2,000 drop ships, and 1,068 stealth ships.............Ships are being attacked Dr. Halsey."

"Good thank you how many ground forces are there ?"

"Around 4,837.............. never mind to many are being killed to keep track but it is dropping."

"Good." Halsey said turning to see Six walking up to the group of S-Ps and S-IVs looking up she could see ships falling from the sky.

(Space above Shield World)

Captain Mereel looked out into the void of space seeing hundreds of ships exchanging fire some exploded others seemed to drift and die in the middle of the battle. Turning Mereel saw a covenant ship explode "What happended to that ship bring it up on screen and magnify !!!" he barked turning to his screen he watched the video seeing 13 small silver object that he recognized as Sentinels go into the ship and then it explode. Mereel looked up to see fighters being disentergrated along with drop ships that barely made it out of the bay "Why are the sentinels helping us Madison tell all ships NOT to fire upon the sentinels it seems for a change there on our side." he said Mereel remembered the final assualt on the halo ring world that sent the chief to Requiem the sentinels helping them fight then turning on them and killing the men that surrounded Mereel shaking his head he watched as the sentinels dismantled the covenant fleet with ease.

Most ships in the fleet ended up floating toward the world and burning up in the atmosphere and those that didn't either exploded or drifted deeper into space to cold emptiness of space. the Sentinels then turned and began to clean up the space looking for surviving ships of the UNSC and covenant and saving the men and women from dmaged ships or repairing those that could be but for the covenant the opposite was done. Sighing Mereel began to read over the damage estimates along with the death toll both surprisingly low thanks to the sentinels shaking his head Mereel whispered "May god help us when that damned caretatker turns."

(Three weeks later)

Sitting at a table Six was looking over a number of reports detailing the transports of ponies to human colonies how so many groups have been welcoming them with open arms, looking at the next report it began to explain the amount of covenant that are still out there the UNSC believe that the new covenant has well over 63,948 followers maybe more was just an estimate, the third and final estimate was about the attack on multiple cities four were wiped off the face of Equies entirely along with the hefty 7,000,000 million ponies in all dieing the covenant sent grunts out to detonate one of the slipspace engines from there ships the S-IV Crimson was able to stop the fifth and final bomb which was actually two it was located in Canterlot and its blast radius would have taken out Canterlot, Ponyville, and Granger.

Standing Six walked out of the room he was in running into Twilight knocking her back slightly "Oh sorry Twilight and where are you going in such a hurry ?" looking up she seem to shift uneasley "um........six could you help me with something real quick ?"

"Uh sure I-" Six never got to finish his sentence for Twilight had tackled him back with a head on kiss into his room slaming and sealing the door shut with her magic.

(Halseys lab)

Guardian floated by Halsey as they discussed how the Sentinel could be reprogramed to repair the damaged worlds that the covenant had destroied "So you say that the covenant destroied worlds could be repaired and made livable in a few short months ?"

"Yes the tech you have been using i improved upon thiry thousand years ago to the date."

"Really ?"

"Yes and tomorrow is my creation day !!!!" the caretaker said happily turning a bright orange and spinning in the air "Did you say birthday !!!" turning he was met with the sight of a pink pony along with an orange one wearing a stenson "Can i throw you a party !!!!"

"Yes that sounds wonderful Pinkie please throw me that the sentinels never threw me one."

"How old are you ?"

"I'm 6,346,734 tomorrow." Guardian said everyone and pony stopped moving and drew a blank stare looking at the machine except Halsey who said "Amazing you creators must have been skilled at building for you to still be working."

"Yes they were." walking up and pushing the ball to the side Applejack spoke to Halsey after trying for a good five minutes "Dr.Halsey have yah seen Twi anywhere ?"

"No I haven't Applejack why do you ask ?"

"Well she is in heat and we are all worried she could be doing something stuipid or someone so we have tah find her." AJ said stopping a worker in her mid twenties said "Wait i think I saw her heading to Sixs room."

"Ah Horse apples."