• Published 14th Jan 2013
  • 8,104 Views, 143 Comments

Halo:EQUESTRIA - Secondchancer



Six and Noble team find themseleves on a new planet with...... talking ponies

  • ...
64
 143
 8,104

Attack by a new covenant

(Halseys lab six days prior to "Training)

Looking over the armor once again she nodded it was dont the P-MJOLNIR armor designed for the ponies each of them for the unique user walking over to her desk Halsey scrolled through the data searching for her research on the augmentations and applying them to the new recruits looking over the data Jackal spoke up "There is a 90% chance of sucess doctor and add another 5 if you include the "training they went through."

"I don't want mistakes Jackal after the S-II program we lost so many of the spartans 33 out of the 75 went active another dozen went to ONI because of the extent of there injuries the rest had washed out."

"Doctor i understand but this will work after all you are the best." and with that said Jackal left to see if anything was going on around the ship turning to the armor Halsey sighed and went on with her work pausing to drink some cold coffee she had found looking at Six in the war games he was dominating the S-IVs and his fellow S-IIIs his only competition was the S-II spartans he lead ahead by 900 points he ahd been in training for two days only coming out of the games to eat and use the bathroom to wash up or his busniess the ponies were being trained in there own combat ways.


(Exile war games)

Six ran forward slaming into a S-IV who had been firing at Mac on a chain gun knocking the spartan into a wall Six brought up his knee knocking the wind out of him flipping him over onto his back Six brought out his DMR and shot the spartan in the head then turning to Mac he gave a thumbs up moving forward into the base two enemies left (the war game they were playing basically ran like this way when you "died" you stayed "dead") walking slowly into the base Six swept around priming two plasma grenades he tossed them in to flush out the enemy there was only two ways out both being covered by Ally and Six the grenades went off shaking the ground and sending blue fire out of the hole Six got a confirmed kill.

Running inside he looked around and saw the spartan on the ground he walked ever slowly forward before stopping and bringing his MA37 out and shooting at the spartan who had been in the corner with active camo watching the entrance waiting for him to step inside the spartan sprung forward batting the gun away causing it to shoot into the ceiling Six brought the gun down on the spartans head knocking him to the ground aiming Six shot the spartan in the head ending the game.

Six 890
Mac 880
Sarah 870
Ally 870

(War games room)

Exiting war games was odd basically you were strapped into a chair which hooked up to the back of your helmet and place you in a virtual reality that felt real to a point when exiting you had to wait full minute before the machine unhooked from the machine standind Six stretched walking out of the room Six made his way to the hangar to stare out and watch the star he never had many chances he was either in cryo or fighting the covenant sighing he watched the stars until.... a section of them seemed to destort and change position realizing what it was he activated his com to the captain "SIR WE HAVE COVENANT !!" and with that a alarms blared but it was too late.

The covenant ship had already launched dropships and drop pods toward the ship each of them landing two drop ships filled with grunts, jackals, elites, and hunters made it into one of the hangar Sixs hangar. jumping out of the ship a ultra elite ordered the jackals and grunts to begin the attacking turning to the hunters the ultra told them to flank the infidels as they began to move one of the hunters were shot with multiple rockets tearing them to pieces.

Six had gotten into one of the mantis mechs and had begun to attack the covenant with the rockets and chainguns he had already taken care of the hunters now for the grunts and jackals he opened fired with the chain gun tearing the grunts to pieces sending chunks of flesh and bone around bathing the area in there neon blue blood after that he lifted the leg and slamed it into the ground crushing a jackal and sending a shockwave that turned the rest into jell-o after fighting for a minute the matis began to take serious damage walking it inot the frey he activated the C-12 along with a 6 minute timer and ditched the mech in the middle of the covenant forces running and gunning looking into his visor he saw the time 3 minutes and counting if he didn't get out of here he would be turned to paste reloading the SAW and magnum he took a deep breath and ran shooting grunt, jackal and elites alike killing all covenant forces in his way.

2:26

Making it to the door Six continued to run he was going to seal all ways into this area making sure that no one could enter that area it was going to be a lifeless vacuum in about 1:34 reaching the first bulk head Six shut and sealed it sprinting to the next timer reading 0:45 reaching the final bulk head he slamed it shut sealing the door looking up he saw a fire ball barreling its way at him without looking away Six watched it slam into the door. Activating his come "Sir do you need any help on the ship captain Mereel ?"

"No Six what i need you to do is get to Halsey now i don't know if she is okay HURRY." and with that said Six sprinted full force to Halseys lab reloading SAW and magnum running throught the corridors Six encoutered little fighting feeling the ship shudder he stopped which caused a marine and his friends exiting a room to run in to him "Sir where are you going ?"

"Halseys lab what was that shuddering ?"

"THAT sir was the dual mac guns tearing a new asshole for the covenant ship." nodding Six motioned for the marines to follow him to Halsey after running for ten minutes Six stopped in front of Halseys lab motioning the marines to take breaching positions Six opened the door he was met with a hail of gun fire "HEY WATCH IT !!!" Six roared over the fire it stopping as soon as they heard his voice "Sir sorry about that just protecting Halsey." walking into the room rifle raised Six saw Mac and Ally standing infront of Halsey with Sarah standing behind her walking in Six asked Halsey "Ma'am are you okay ?"

"Six i am how is it going on out there ?"

"Good i think we are going to win this easily the ship has already been taken care of now we just need to kill all the covie fucks."

"Hmmm language Six i understand what you mean though i just hope that this ends soon for the surgery of the ponies is going to happen today and can't be delayed."

"Understood ma'am i'll go take care of it." Six said walking out of the room and sealing the door behind him locking the spartans and marines in the room with Halsey "Captain Mereel Halsey is safe with two S-IIIs and one S-II along with a few marines where is the biggest concentration of covenant ?"

"Six the largest concentration is here make your way down there and hurry i don't think Noble can wait any longer."

"Understood sir." Six said running down the corridor following the waypoint into the massive hangar again taking out his magnum he started to sight grunts, jackals and unshielded elites scoring head shot after headshot not missing one beat "Six glad you could join us spartan." Jun said over the com hearing the deafening boom of a sniper Six saw and elite drop like a pile of rocks jumping down into the fray Six brought out the SAW and started to shoot the covies in the back tearing them to shreds coating the ground a neon blue colors "Sir why are you down here ?" Six asked over the coms as he crushed the skull of a grunt "Six those ponies are down here we were escorting them to the medical wing for augmentations when the fighting started."

"Where are they sir i don't see them."

"Behind me, Kat, Emile, and Jorge Six now kill these bastards."

"Sir one thing you need to know this is the largest concentration of covies so once all of them are dead we just need to do a clean up."

"Good now go." Carter said hearing the cracking of a DMR Six turned to see a elite on the ground dead reloading his SAW he began to open fire on the covenant killing them all after about an hour Sixs armor was a wash of neon blue blood every step he took was like walking through mud making his way over to Carter he saluted "Sir all covenant killed." nodding Carter turned around and motioned for the ponies to come out the main six walked out with Celestia behind them she had a look of horror on her face "T-they j-j-just b-began slaughtering i-i-i-noccent people w-why ?" Six stepped forward and said "Ma'am this is the covenant they are ruthless killers some of them are now working alongside the UNSC as i have learned 4 days ago but these covenant fighters are different new armor and weapons." he finished picking up a storm rifle and looking it over he attached it to the magnetic strips on his back.

Walking through the halls of the ship Noble escorted the six ponies to the augmentation centers each one getting there own room Halsey stepped out of a the sixth room and walked up to the ponies "Are you ready ?" they nodded "Then go to the rooms with your names and lay down on the beds i'll be there to give you a sedative." the ponies walked to there rooms and got comfortable walking into each room Halsey gave the ponies the sedative and walked out sighing "Lets get this over with."

(13 days after surgery)

Twilight and her friends began to walk around after nearly two weeks of weakness and pain they could walk just barely all the spartans explained that it was her body getting used to the changes and once all that passed she would feel great walking with her friends they walked into a hangar with Halsey standing in the middle of the room to her right was an odd shape ring with arms and appendages sticking out to her left was a tarp they walked up to her and stood together and in unison said "Halsey." causing her to look up from her pad