• Published 14th Jan 2013
  • 8,104 Views, 143 Comments

Halo:EQUESTRIA - Secondchancer



Six and Noble team find themseleves on a new planet with...... talking ponies

  • ...
64
 143
 8,104

UNSC GATES OF HELL

Six woke up with a start jumping to his feet he ran through the door sending a private com link to all spartans in the area "Listen up spartans we are going to be recieving a burst transmission from a UNSC ship known as the GATES OF HELL i do not know what the message will say but search every known channel searching for that signal." Six explained hoping they heared him running through the castle he began to search for the tallest point.

The spartans had heard Six's transmission they began to search all known UNSC channels and moving to higher ground as they did so. The main six looked to the spartans as they sprinted out of the throne room cracking the marble floor with every foot fall looking to Celestia and Luna for an answer they shrugged Twilight stepped forward "Princess what was all that about ?" with out looking down Celestia said "I don't know but i attend to find out give me a minute my student."

"P-princess i-is it s-something b-bad ?" Fluttershy stuttered from behind Applejack who jumped at the sound not knowing she had snuck up behind her.

"I don't know Fluttershy i just don't know."

Six reached the tallest part of the going through the channels "....OF HELL this is a burst transmission we are two months from your location if when we reached the three day marker from your location we will send another burst transmission saying so and when done we want you to pop green smoke in 70 hours." and then the message repeated again and again Six stood looking down from the tower as the sun set tapping a couple of times on his gauntlet he sent the transmission to his fellow spartans "We need news on the war." he said aloud

"Why would you need news about the war your no longer in it." Whipping around Six brought up his DMR he had 15 shots left and two mags after the battle that took place earlier that day he was met with the scared look of Rainbow Dash who had Scootaloo on her back sighing he place his rifle back on the magnetic locks on his back "I will always be apart of that war."

"But you are here its...not......like.........there coming." she said slowly realizing that his people were coming for Six and his friends turning around she slowly walked back inside Scootaloo sliding down and walking up to Six "What does she mean by there coming Six ?"

"She means that me and the other spartans are going back to the UNSC we need info about the war and whats going on out there and the ship i saw wasn't like any i have ever seen before." he said looking down at her he noticed she was crying tears flowing from her eyes like a river after heavy raining for a month before he could do anything she ran after Rainbow Dash.

Shaking his head Six walked to the edged of the tower and looked around....there a balcony backing up Six sprinted forward before jumping head first through the window slaming through the stone railguard Six's shields were depleted and flashed red standing he pushed the doors open and began to search for his team.

(throne room hour later)

Rainbow Dash came sprinting into the throne room skidding to a stop not after knocking Pinkie Pie and Applejack into a very inconvenient postion before coming to a halt at the base of the stair leading to the throne room "PrincessestheUNSCiscomingheretopickupthespartanstheregoingtobeleavingsoonidon'tknowwhenwewillbeleavingbutsoonhesaidthatandand-" Rainbow was cut off by a goldena aura covering her mouth and stopping her from talking "My my Rainbow Dash i think that you out talked Pinkie over there now calm down and repeat what you said." Celestia stated as the aura left a voice loud and clear rang from the door "She is saying the UNSC picked up our FOF tags and are coming here to pick us up." Six said loud and clear walking through the door followed by Noble and Hellfire following suit.

Celestia stood up and walked over to Six getting in his face "What do you mean by picking you up Six." she said coldly looking at him he shook his head taking the helmet off and looking her in the eyes "I fucking mean that they are two months away and are going to pick us up we will tell the not to fuck with you but to make an alliance."

"After the stories i have heard i may consider it but they will not issue the spartan program on us."

"Ma'am i am willing to bet that the program has gotten better hell maybe ODST and marines could become spartan." as the words left his mouth Six, Emile, Jun and Jorge began laughing there asses off clutching there sides "I-i nearly *HUGH* w-what i s-said *HUGH*." Six said wheezing Emile looked over "Six FUCK you i-i can't breather." Emile said wheezing afterward.

The ponies just looked over at the four spartans all catching their collective breathes looked up clearing his throat Six said "We have two months before they arrive at a three day mark they will send a transmisson letting us know and at 70 hours we must pop green smoke we want you and your sister Luna to accompany us there as proof that we aren't crazy." Celestia nodded at what Six had told them.

(Three day marker)

"UNSC personel on the unkown planet we are three days away from your location get ready for rescue." an unknown UNSC captain said sending the transmission to the planet it turning around he saw spartan-IV standing in the door way "Captain Mereel you wanted to see me." said the spartan he was clad in black and gold armor he had a warrior helmet with a sunspot visor color both his shoulders were aviator his left shoulder on one of the circles was a golden comet the ODST emblem his chest was hazop while his legs were LG-50 bulk his wrist were GV-09 locking

Turning around the captain looked over the spartan he stood at 6' 2' and had the build of a body builder but he wasn't huge walking over the spartan took his helmet off revealing a white male with deep hazel eyes he had dark brown hair and five c'clock shadow he had a couple of scars on his face turning to the captain he spoke "Sir me and my spartans are eaching to see whos down there."

"Hmmm and who do you hope it is spartan Cornell ?"

"Well sir i hope it is that Six guy i mean he is the reason i joined up he saved me and my family from the covenant i mean if not for him i would be dead."

"Ahh so you were on reach when it fell."

"Yes i was on this transport there were three of them but one got shot down because it couldn't wait bu then Six a spartan-III saved us by shooting down a corvette by himself non the less."

"Good cause you and your ODST spartans are going to be the first to drop the tags are all located at this area but we are going to wait for the green smoke just wait another 70 hours."

"Fuck yeah thank you."

"Before you go when did you join and on what planet did you sign up ?"

"I went to join at the age of eight teen and on the planet Kronos." the spatan said before replacing his helmet and going to tell his team about the mission."

Turning the captain looked down at the clock watching it count down the time till they reached the planet sighing he turned and left the bridge to think back when the spartan-II's saved him from the covenant that is the reason most of the spartan-IVs are what they are because they had a run in with the S-II's or the S-III's.

(70 hour mark)

Six was standing outside in the courtyard it was night he looked around all the spartans had gathered around along with the main 6 and princess Six took out the flare and ignited it sending harsh green light around the courtyard causing angry shadows to form around backing up Six activated his camo and hid as did the other spartans the ponies did the same just by teleporting a safe disstance away.

An hour passed nothing Six looked at his clock still busted he sighed and opened a com to Mac "You think there coming and stop worrying about your armor." Six said noticing the spartan cleaning his gauntlets

"Well sorry for worrying about how i look."

"How about i come over there and pour tar on your pansy ass ?"

"Six you would't."

"Realy like i wouldn't fuck up an elite with a shotgun blast to the face ?"

"You are evil you know that and yes i do it isn't there gonna leave an entire team of S-III's and an S-II i mean we are the best."

Six nodded at what Mac had said before turning his attention to the flare it went out popping and tossing another one he sighed and waited "Attention all UNSC personell this is spartan Cornell we are touching down do not open fire." Six was confused 'Spartan Cornell what the fuck usually it is a serial number not a name' Six thought then he heard it the sound of a pelican touching down without moving Six waited the doors opened and out stepped spartans clad in MJOLNIR armor but it was off so were the spartans they didn't tower over the marines that stepped off the pelican either they stood the same height there were about four "spartans" each with there own armor.

Stepping out of the shadows Six walked up to the they all turned and brought up there rifles aiming at him "Attention UNSC personel i am Six of Noble S-159." Six stated one of the spartans walked up to Six and saluted briskly "Sir i am spartan Cornell." he said bringing up a gloved hand Six looked at it and shook "Spartan what is this armor your wearing ?" Six asked

"Sir i am wearing Generation 2 MJOLNIR armor." said the spartan confused for a second cocking his head to the side confused Six looked down then up "What year is it ?" he asked looking at the smaller spartan "Sir it is 2556 or 2557 we have been flying through space taking out what little is left of the covenant and tracking down habital planets when we came across them we send a signal to the UNSC and then they colonize it with the survivors of glassings we have found and colonized oveer 23 planets over the 4 or 5 years."

Truning Six motioned for the other spartans to come out all eight of them stepped out of cover turning to the tower Six nodded after doing so he turned "Don't shoot turn all safties on this world is inhabited by um...well fuck just look." as he finished a bright light flashed and then eight ponies stood before the spartans "U-um what duh fuck ?" Cornell said before cocking his head to the side "Oh sir you and the others need to be refitted with the gen. 2 armor and signed back in as alive in the data base." he said recovering "The GATES OF HELL is orbiting we could call for a few more pelicans to take us up there fore you nine to be refitted and those eight to meet the captain sound good."

Six turned to the spartans they nodded a walked forward into the pelican sitting down the other "spartans" followed then Six in all there was only standing room all seats even co-pilots and pilots seates were taken "Get ready you guys are gonna love the new ships and toys we have for you to play with." they heard Cornell from the pilots seat before taking off breaking the sound barrier not even halfway up.

Accessing the pelicans cameras he saw the massive ship he relaying the camera feed to the spartans heard nothing from them except the low whistle from Emile "Fuck that thing his huge."

"Yeah Emile is it, she has a sister out there doing other stuff she ran through a covenant supercarrier as if it were a tin can." Cornell said over the intercom before he turned toward the ships docking bay and landing "Okay me and my team will show you to the armory there you can pick your new armor configuration, colors, and visor just don't wonder around it will end with you guys gettin lost oh and Dr. Halsey is joining us for a bit we don't know why but she was sent to us." at the mention of Halsey all the spartans had frozen at the mention of her before Sarah being the one to ask "Can she meet us at the armory ?"

"Sure she can spartan."