• Published 14th Jan 2013
  • 8,105 Views, 143 Comments

Halo:EQUESTRIA - Secondchancer



Six and Noble team find themseleves on a new planet with...... talking ponies

  • ...
64
 143
 8,105

Majestic Wolf part I

Twilight ans Six hit it off after seeing a movie the age difference being cast aside the two fell for eachother they got together and explored the area Twilight talked about the Everfree and her time at Ponyville (She had been staying in the town for around 4 maybe 5 years) she talked about her adventrues the Elements of Harmony, how they helped Discord become good, raised nations and ETC. Six litsened to her stories and asked questions when appropriate he asked about her passed and if there was anypony he should watch out for (Ex-coltfriends, enemies, and stalkers) she explained her lack in dating because of her brother and family saying "I've only dated three people in my life one was a jackass who only cared for my connections, the other was a nice pegasus named Vero he was from Saddle Arabia, and the last was a another pegasus exteremly nice and wonderful but my brother ran him off threatening to arrest him."

"Ha if he thinks thats gonna make me run he'll need to come up with something else." Six said bringing Twilight into a playfull headlock as they sat and watched transports bring in supplies and humans who wish to colonise the new world.

( 4 months later)

Shining Armor stalked through the castle in his MJOLNIR armor it was a dark grey warrior-MARTIX class armor the dots that marked the matrix were a light gold, his visor color was the same grey as his armor. Walking through te corridors he made his way to his and Candences room he needed to talk to her NOW making his way into the room he looked at his wife who was now five months pregnant with there children "Candence we need to talk about Twilight and that Spartan." he said walking up to her he took off his helmet turning she frowned "Whats there to talk about shes dating a very good man as is Pinkie, Rarity, and Fluttershy they all have found true love."

"Those four aren't my sister though and no shes dating a monster." he retorted crossing his arms and scowling down at his wife after the augmentations he now stood a good 7 inches taller than her.

"Six isn't a monster Shining he acts like one but is he a monster NO is what they went through monsterous YES Shining think about it if you fought monsters whats the best way to fight them ?"

"With monsters." Shining said sitting down next to his wife she smiled and then said "Now go change out of that armor you shift is up plus i need someone to hold tonight." Shining nodded and left to go and change out of his armor.

Six was talking to Halsey "Six we have sent a request for two of the top spartans from Requiem to help us down here, the reason is we have found out that a rather large fleet of Covenant are coming and there brining something with them." Six litsened intently as he and Halsey walked through the corridors they stopped by a ring "This is your new armor the color is the same but we changed your chest, and helmet." Six nodded and looked at the list he now had a enforcer chest, the locus helmet (Emiles skull spray painted on in blue). Six stepped into the ring and the armor was place onto his body stepping out it felt........different "We have upgraded the shielding power, strength increase, speed/reflex boost, and the A.I. compartments."

"So Alia-" Six began but was cut off by a cool and cheerful tone "Is here and staying by your side to make sure you get home to Twiliy." sighing he said "So who are these two S-IVs ?"

"One is Spartan Gabriel Thorne he used to be part of the army before joining the spatans, the other is Spartan Crimson Helljumper from what his file says he was a Lone Wolf worked alone and like it that way even when he became an S-IV he worked alone." Halsey answered tapping on her data pad assessing the armor systems

"So what did there callsigns go by ?"

"Thorne was part of Majestic they'll be joining him later on, Crimson was called Crimson how.....original and you can tell from his track record for every covenant he saw three died, saved civilians-" Six stopped paying attention at this points 'Why bring in new spartans now whats going on that they aren't telling us ?' he thought to himself. Walking down the corridor Six came across some new S-IV recruits they both had on warrior class armor with custom paint jobs the one on the left side was black with white waves going across his left side, on his face was a white circle half with a black dot, the other spartan was white with a plack paint job that gave the right side of his body the apperance of black vines with thorns growing along it, on his face mask was a black half circle that had a white dot both halves fit perfectly with each other.

Walking up to them Six took off his bucket and brought up his hand and said "Names Six haven't seen you two around here you guys new ?" looking to each other the spartans took off there helmets to reveil the smiling faces of Grant and Rick looking at the two Six said "So you guys back on duty ?"

"Yes yes we are just about to ship out for a recon mission reports say that a covie ship landed a few miles in some canyon know by the locals by the name of Black Spine so me and Rick are going there in a few minutes the techies are just setting up our mongooses." Grant said placing his helmet back on and looking at the techs he saw them finish nudging his brother the two walked off. Six smiled internally at this it was good seeing them making his way to the War Games room Six was getting ready for him and his team to have a match against the S-IV group known as Zodiac 'Hope Zodiac isn't out of shape lost my right arm for them.' Six thought chuckling lightly.

Walking down another corridor Six ran into two S-IVs wearing air assualt armor with ODST pauldrons looking down at the two spartans he said "Excuse me i have a match with Zodiac in a two minutes." the two S-IVs looked to eachother then saluted Six and the one on the left saying "Six good to see you !" looking at the two Six relized to was Rick and James smiling Six said "I'm not a ranking officer so no need to salute me."

"Six this is out of respect not rank." James said to the spartan who returned the salute they dropped the salute in unison looking at the two he asked "So Rick how is Melly and Amy ?" looking up at the spartan Rick said "Well they moved out here with me for new colonization of this planet Amy just turned 8 years old and she is excited about this planet and seeing her daddy be a Spartan." chuckling Rick continued "Plus we still owe you a big thank you and Melly would like you over for dinner."

"Sounds good but i'll have to run it by my girl and see maybe you guys can come over to our house."

"Cool COM me once you two have talked or just talked to them and did you here Majestic is coming here."

"Yes i've heard but whos part of majestic i know abouth Thorne."

"Oh well Hoya is a large african american marine, Gabriel Thorne ex-army small guy but tough, Tedra Grant shes a scottish red head, Paul Demarco he leads majestic ex-ODST and tough son of a bitch led the most civilian evac and rescue ops out of anybody, and Madsen also ex-ODST was under Demarcos command even before the S-IV program."

"Hmmmm so they've fought on Requiem when the UNSC tried clearing it out ?"

"Yeah they fought the toughest SOBs out there and some people say that there was some crazy shit that went on in Requiem before it plumet into the sun."

"Wait it went into the sun ?"

"Oh yeah the covenant leader did something and BAM started to move toward the sun until it collided into it." James continued the spartans began to move toward the War Games room "So yeah oh and Sarah Palmer is coming here to following Majestic and Crimson."

The group reached the seperation point Six went left Rick and James went left walking into the room Six looked around to see that his team hadn't shown up yet sighing he hooked himself up 'At least i get a challenge' Six thought 'Alia i know you can hear my thoughts whats going on ?"

'Well i don't know Halsey asked me NOT to go and hack into the data base all she said was "Six is going to be put through a test" so i went with it.'

'Good.' Six thought spawning up on the map known as Landfall looking around he saw corvettes fighting in that back round burning a city to the ground Angel City Six shook his head and brought up his MA37 ready for a fight moving forward Six watched his Radar. Making his way through a series of corridors until he saw two blood red dots on his Radar getting down he activated his active cam 'Alia how many are in Zodiac company ?' he asked his A.I companion

'Six there roster says five.' she answered watching through the cameras built into Sixs helmet he dropped down onto the cosest spartan crushing him and then snapping his neck not even making a sound leaping forward he killed the next S-IV with a knife to the base of his skull. Getting up Six raised his MA37 and looking around he noticed three more of Zodiac taking out his DMR he aimed both weapons in there direction activating the camo again he watched them draw closer and closer then BAM BAM BAM BAMBAMBAMBAMBAM the sparatns fell to the ground after he opend up with DMR and MA37 dropping all the S-IVs thats five down one to go getting up he navigated his way through the corridors.

Making his way through them he noticed a S-IV with grey armor she wore light grey scout armor with red markings she carried two pistols Six had run out of ammo for some reason all he had were those two clips putting down the DMR he stalked behind the S-IV he heard her talking over her COMs "Thorne do you see him ?" she didn't talk for a second or two before cursing "Fuck we need to find this Spartan i won't lose to him" then she left Six smiled and found a uiet hiding place. 'Alia hack there COMs and give me there positions i want to know how many are left this isn't Zodiac.' he said waiting behind a pile of crates his active camo making him invisible in the shadows 'Six here is where the three are no names but i marked each of them differently the grey spartan is the triangle, the one called Thorne is marked with a square, and the last one is infront of you.' she finished Six looked through the cracks in the crates seeing a S-IV walking forward carrying a MA39 and a BR on his back Six counted to eleven the S-Iv walked passed as soon as he did Sic burst out from behind the crates grabing the spartan and throwing the surprised S-IV into the water and managing to grab his BR.

Six stalked through the map going after this 'Thorne' it took Six exactly two minutes to find the S-Iv clad in warror class armor dark blue with white markings Six wanted to keep his guns. Running forward he grabbed the S-IVs weapons and punched it with his right hand ruining the weapon the sad part was this Thorne only had the on gun swinging at Six he tried to hit him 'Alia jam him i want to have some fun' Six said calmly Alia gave him the okay signal. Six got into a boxing stance dancing alittle infront of Thorne lunging forward he punched managing to get Thorne in the face making him stagger back swinging around he did a round house kick sending Thorne into a wall cracking the concrete Thorne jumped up and tackled Six knocking him onto the ground grabbing the helmet with his right arm he then grabbed the left Scout pauldron and locked the arm holding Thorne in place who started to punch and wriggle around trying to get free and hurt Six at the same time Six tried grabbing his knife only to realize that it was sitting a few feet away from him sighing he flipped around Thorne breaking hhis neck and twisting his head to look at Six unlocking his arm Six twisted and tested the arm to make sure it worked.

Six found Palmer by Thorne looking around and and waving the pistols as if they would bring Six out chuckling he walked around her "Hack her COMs i want to make fun of her' Six asked Alia 'Oh and please i just realized that i have been ignoring my manners.'

'Your in Six and Thank you for treating me like a person plus your welcome' Alia said chuckling a little at what Six had said she then went back to her notes and recording of the battle enjoying all of Sixs exploits and heroics "Hello miss Spartan its nice to meet you my names Six and i think this is game over." Six said as he shot both guns out of the S-IVs hands causing her to yell out "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU !!!"

"Well i'm everywhere yet no where now if i may ask who are you ?"

"My name is Sarah Palmer i was sent here for the purpose i don't know all they told me is that i'd be put through some kind've test." she said getting closer to Six

"Well thats what i was told your gonna be put through a test from what i can tell is that the test is to see what you can do with the odds either in your favor or against you."

"So which were you against or in favor ?"

"Hahahaha well guess you had two followers plus a group of ODST specialist and what happens i kill them all."

"But not me and i won't let you win." she said passing by Six who dropped down not even making a sound stalking up to her he said over the COMs "Well you've already lost." and as he finished the sentence he pulled out her own knife and stabbed her at the base of her skull the game then ended and Six was ejected from the War Game walking out of the room Six walked into Johnson, Halsey, some other S-IVs and Twilight who jumped at him hugging him close saying "Sixwesawyourgameyoudidgreatoneagainsteightom-" Six stopped her by placing one hand against her mouth he said "Twilight your talking faster than Pinkie on a sugar high." she blushed pulling her close he said "Halsey who are these five S-IVs standing with you ?" walking up one of the S-IVs a white male with a clean shaven head and big brown eyebrows held out a hand and said "Paul Demarco commander of Majestic team nice to meet you." Six shook his hand Demarco continued "By the way did she say Six as in Noble Six ?"

"Yeah names Six used to be part of Noble Team now i command Hellfire."

"MAJESTIC TENCH UN !!!" Demarco barked the fire team lining up and saluted the spartan "Sir its good to see you i was part of Bullfrog on REACH when you were assigned to Civi evac cause of you i was able to get my parents of planet."

"Good to hear all part of the job." Six said saluting the team of S-IVs the smallest of the males walked up he had blonde hair and a smile that most soldiers and spartans lost over the years fighting the covenant leaning in close he whispered "Watch out for Palmer your the first ever to beat her at War Games." and with that he walked off talking with Demarco about the ladies of Equestria and what bar to hit tonight. Hoya and Tedra looked as there team mates left to go out and hit the town sighing Tedra turned to Six and said "My names Tedra by the way and the big by standing by me is Hoya the blonde one who just told you to watch out for Palmer is Madisen anyways we are gonna go and hit the town, Twilight you coming along need another girl to show me the town." the lavendar unicorn nodded turning she kissed Six then ran off with the two S-IVs to show them around town.

Halsey walked up to Six and motioned him to follow her walking through a maze of hallways Six found himself inside a briefing room already there were the three S-IV spartans from the War Games looking over a white male in blue warrior class armor stood and walked up he had closely cut hair dark black and thin eye brow he looked young to be a soldier turned Spartan. Thorne saw the S-III before Crimson or Palmer standing up he hel out his hand "Spartan Gabriel Thorne you beat me in the War Games thought it would be nice to congragulate you on the win."

"You did good yourself Thorne so why are we here ?"

"Well Six your here for a mission about three days ago the UNSC picked up a slipspace rupture over the planet sending up drones they found nothing and we expected that but looking around we found three covenant corvettes docked deep with in the Equestrian mountains and a surrounding camp outlining them we estimate well over 50,000 troops maybe even more than that." Halsey said as she walked into the room followed by Luna, Celestia and Shining Armor they walked over to a screen and sat down Halsey continued "What we want is for a group of the best spartans to go in a blow those ships so the covenant lose numbers along with th ability to call for help or run when the fighting gets to hot."

"Yes we would like thou to go into the valley and take care of these creatures." Luna said crossing her arms and sighing her hair swayed with the slight movement of her head causing a ripple effect of stars to go through it.

"Yes but for this mission we have asked Shining Armor to accompany you on this mission he knows those mountains better than anypony in the royal guard or equestrian military." Celestia added nodding to Shining who just nodded his head Six shook his head and said "Ma'am most of the missions i've done have taken me to the three worst climates you could possibly fight in Mountains, Space, and Cities i think i can handle this mission on my own-"

"Six the brass has decided on a team it will be you, Crimson, Palmer, and Shining who go on this mission the numbers are to great even with your skill you'll still need there help." Halsey told the spartan his right eye twitched at this 'Help i don't need help.' Six thought to himself getting alittle angered by the results of this.......team. Walking into the hangar Palmer turned to the spartans "Okay the UNSC said we have to go in and-" Six ignored her and kept walking to the pelican grabbing a MA37, DMR, two pistols, and a few grenades he then boarded the craft 'Alia what intel does the UNSC have on this sight ?' Six asked the A.I.

'Well Six from reports they have multiple stationary guns, patrols, three covenant corvettes, lots and lots of soldiers and none of these troops belong to the Arbiter or the UNSC Covenant supporters to we kill what ever moves oh and Palmer has been trying to get a hold of you.'

'Pull up the maps and tell her to fuck off i need the best point of entry on foot and the worst entry please.'

'Done and done okay it looks like they've place themselves in a valley which means that-'

'If you get a few dozen long swords you could napalm them all to hell ahhhh oh well when are we leaving for the mission ?'

'Now.' Alia said the pelican began to lift off into the air looking around Six saw that Palmer, Shining, Crimson and Thorne were stairing at him looking out the back Six sighed 'Alia open up a channel a PRIVATE channel with Thorne.'

"Thorne me and Alia have been talking you and me are going to be working together."

"Sounds good Palmer was going to put me and pony boy together." Thorne said chuckling over the COM Six chuckled a little to at what he said looking out Six saw the world whip by "Good so me and you are gonna do an above the base entry and if what me and Alia have mapped out we'll land right on the Covenant Corvette in the middle so we'll just need to blow that one and the shockwave/plasma/shrapnel should cause the othre two to blow as well and if not we have two more bombs."

(Several hours later)

Six and Thorne made there way up the mountain side downside to the mission was Shining Armor was stuck on there team upside they blocked out all his bitching so the mission was going quietly. "Palmer to Majestic Wolf you there ?" Six heard over COMs achknowledging her he continued up the mountain "Palmer Wolf here we are over the corvette you got that destraction ready ?"

"Yes i me and Crimson are almost ready."

"Okay give us the signal when you want us to attack."

"Roger Wolf." Six heard reaching the top Six looked over the edge and saw the massive covenant camp a purple pink haze coming off the camp Six began a recording and transmission to Camp Hope so they could later analyze it and see what differences there were in the camp set up. Six, Thorne and Shining had been laying prone at the top for around 15 minutes when Palmer said over COMs "Alright Six me and Crimson are blowing the charges give 'em hell." and with multiple large scale explosions echoed over the valley Six stood up turned to the spartans and said "Lets go." and then jumping back he plummeted to the camp below.