• Published 23rd Nov 2012
  • 9,757 Views, 629 Comments

Love is Life - starshine_dash



Chrysalis is dead. Her power, knowledge, and waning resources fall to... Twilight Sparkle?

Comments ( 27 )

I'm not sure if I should jump for joy that this updated because it's so good or be sad that the author basically said it's to remain incomplete forever.

I thought this was done. Glad to see it pop up again.

7817455 Well, all things change, and unfortunately, the mind-set I was in 4 years ago when I began this fic is very different from the mind-set I'm in today. Perhaps I will write other fic in the future but I make no guarantees. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Ok, so where in this fic does everyone find out Twi has become a changeling due to not wanting the race to all be dead as Chryssy was the last so that way I can just read that section, get the drama over with and read everything else without having to worry about when said drama will show up.

If nothing else, it's a nice note to end things on. :twilightsmile:

Happy holidays to you! :pinkiehappy:

7817478 glad this story is still alive, been wondering if you still continuing it.

This was a very nice Christmas present, so THANK YOU.

Please at least consider keeping this premise in mind for future stories?? :fluttershysad:

RC

in the words in bothr Dr. Frankenstine, and Dr. Junkenstine


IT LIVES!

Thank you for coming by and giving this some closure. Also, I recommend catching up on pony. You've missed a lot of good stuff. (And some meh, but that's pretty unavoidable for a show that's gone on for six seasons.)

So... Is this story getting back to updating semi-regularly?

7818385
I was 5 chapters in with Twilight telling Rarity she only copied changeling magic and asking her Hypothetically about the actual scenario that happened. how much further in is is the actual reveal and possible drama from it.

I completly forget what that story was about

Thank you for the wonderful hearths warming present!

Tonight was going to be a good night.

But everything changed, when the Fire Hive attacked.

Seriously though, awesome to see an update, especially after so long. Happy Noel.

Awww nothing on Twilight's reveal to shining and cadence :pinkiesad2: merry late christmas and happy new year.

love the story hopes there more

8825587
That moment when someone replies to your 5 year old comment

Is it dead, Jim?? :rainbowhuh:
Please at least consider continuing this unique saga? :fluttercry:

8947645
I'm considering returning to these stories in the future. Not sure when but Soon TM

*The story whispers to its creator* fiiinish meeeee! you must writeeeee

when can we expect the next chapter?

It's been fun.
Keep going! ;)

Query: Will this be updated?

7818385
Please sir, or ma'am. can we have some more, chapters that is?:fluttershysad::fluttercry::applecry:

I may seem naive, but I will still ask if we will ever see new chapters of the story about Queen Neoptera/Twilight Sparkle?

really great story, really hope the author will come back

Login or register to comment