• Published 19th Feb 2020
  • 4,035 Views, 55 Comments

Equestria's new Moon - Draconis Magister



A mage from another world, hunts down dark powers through the void between world. His chase leads him to the lands of Equestria, bringing unknown repercussions. Like a second Moon.

Comments ( 5 )

10136668
When one needs to avoid something, it never hurts to do so in a way Discord would approve of.

This was a awesome chapter I'm so happy Rainbow can good t her wing back. I hope she'll wait a week but know her she won't. Looks all the main six and Celestia's love and list for him grow I hope Luna's has grown with there's .

10136826
Yeah, is quite in character for her to not wait.
Just like it's in character for the girls to compliment someone on an appearance change. If there is feelings of a different nature there, we will have to see how it develops. Not going to say no, and not going to say yes. Cause it's more fun that way.

Still around, just having some writer's block. I'm hoping to get back to writing some point soon.
Worse time to have writer's block, when you have nearly all the time in the world for writing.

Anyways, stay safe everyone and thanks for the likes and follows.

This is a very interesting story. I can't wait for the next update. The story concept is one that I'd never seen before and with how much I read that's saying something. I really enjoy this story and am looking forward to seeing what happens next.

Login or register to comment