• Published 6th Jul 2018
  • 11,970 Views, 656 Comments

Life is Magic - the7Saviors



I'm awake, and I don't feel like I should be. That's not going to stop me from finding out why I'm here, why I'm awake, or why these strange creatures seem to fear me so much. I'm one of them after all, why should they fear a fellow equine?

  • ...
41
 656
 11,970
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 36 )

You ever just look at something and shake your head and sigh as you remember the potential it had before taking a gravediggers spade and cracking it over the head with it before burring in a six feet deep hole?

Looking forward to the sequel!

9873475
You want an example of 'Lore + horror + suspense maintained right to the end of a ridiculously long story'...Starlight Over Detrot. Give it a go.

-Chessie

Well I certainly enjoyed this and look forward to seeing the sequel

I wonder if Discord come from the Black Dimension or is a being from the White Dimension that witnessed someone from the Dark Dimension or made a contract with one of them, just the same question with Sombra, Tirek and The Pony of Shadows.

9936655
That- that wasn't the subject being discussed. Please actually read the comment - and the chain if applicable - before replying to it with something that isn't relevant :/

9921000
Nah, Discord is canonically a Spirit of Chaos. Not God as everyone seems to think, but SPIRIT. Meaning in this case he’d be part of the White Dimension. Dunno what happens to Spirits in this situation, but he’s probably been corrupted. Though, given he was imprisoned in stone by Harmony, he could also be dead.

Dang that’s a cliffhanger and a half.

9941642
All depends of who interpret it, while stoned, some think that he knows what happen around him always awake and feeling the birds using him as a toilet

i'm confused

is that the end? it doesn't feel like an end..

10015778
That's because it's not the end. Read the blog linked in the A/N if you want more info.

10079968
Hey, write your story however you want. It's your story that you want to tell after all.

10080013
I'll do just that, but hey if you don't like this story, then this one might be more up your alley.

10080249
Maybe, but I'll still be awaiting the sequel. I'm loathe to give up on something once I've started.

Any word on the sequel?

10477085
Not yet. Wanted finish up another story first and I just did so possibly soonish.

10477124
Have you picked a title? I'd like to know what to look for since I pretty much never remember my notifications even exist.

10529097
I had one in mind, but more I think about kt the tackler it sounds, so right now I'm still deciding. I'll probably start writing before I come up with a proper title.

10529492
Mm. I have it on good authority that titles tend to be a nightmare unto themselves.

10529097
Most of the time yeah. In the meantime, I'm working on a new short story I meant to post for the Halloween writing contest. Time got away from me unfortunately and I didn't make it in time, so now it's gone from a one shot to a full short story I'll be posting sometime soonish.

10543595
Sorry, but might doesn't magically make right. Very much still a jerk thing to do.


10544154
Probably the wrong comment to make that reply to, because from what I can tell?....

Point out where I'm wrong.

8/10 very good story. I'll read the sequel when I awaken.

10659458
My problem isn't with them being scary, it's that they're basically just a light switch for sanity. Oooo it's a big scary thing that defies description. It feels like a cheat, a shortcut for danger and consequences. Especially when all they're seeing is just tentacle shit, eyes where they aren't supposed to be, big gaping maws. You know things that minds are perfectly capable of grasping just fine without becoming straightjacket filling?

Hell, why should something being literally impossible break your brain? Why wouldn't it just give you a migraine and hurt to look at? You're jumping a lot of steps between 'okay I'm looking at that thing' and 'coocoo for cocoa puffs' when you write things like that.

10662976
Hey, not my fault the genre needs a faulty premise to work. As a commenter I reserve the right to post my opinion and at no point do the authors of this or any other in the genre reserve any right to have only positive comments. I read the story, I continued reading the story until I was done, and I provided my opinions and comments as I went as is my right to do so. You have the right to disagree with me if you want but if my comment's from like a year ago odds are any interest I've had in the topic have waned.

Anyway, have fun and enjoy your story oh comment necromancer.

10911284
This is the wrong kind of story to read while eating :rainbowlaugh:

I'll be honest I absolutely adore the beginning of this story. Confused eldritch entity thats just not quite right but carves a place in this reality, both physically and metaphorically, is something that's right up my alley. Wanting to make friends even knowing that she's something not right or scarying everyone around her was fantastic. I kinda figured out that she was Twilight or at least a Twilight Sparkle when her pet came in with the eyes. I do wish we could have had more eldritch shenanigans before feces hit the rotating blades but it was absolutely fascinating to read about your world building and all the little puzzle pieces coming together. A really enjoyable read! Thank you for sharing and I cannot wait to dive into the series.

11208516
Glad to hear you enjoyed it. If you're still interested this story has a stealth prequel.

Love the story, definitely one of my all time favs on this site. There was another story which had the exact same premise as this in terms of the amnesia, except "twilight" fought drug cartels this time. I looked through 71 pages of stories but I still didn't find it lol:facehoof::raritydespair:. Pretty sure it was fairly popular, was also long too.

11339462
Sounds interesting. Let me know if you find it.

11339494
I've found it. God I loved this story. So sad it's dead :( but since it's been a long time since I've read it, it should be fresh enough for a second read :rainbowkiss:

TAlienation
I am not Twilight Sparkle. We share one body, one past, but not our souls. I do not know why I am here, or why I have done these terrible things. This is my story.
Longtooth · 119k words  ·  512  23 · 8.5k views

11339539
Nice! Honestly, as long as the story is over 100k words (and holds my interest obviously), I don't mind if it remains unfinished.

This was quite an interesting read, I rather enjoyed the beginning, but it became really confusing for me in the final three chapters, with many loose threads (intentionally) unaccounted for, and the cliffhanger ending.

Serious spoiler warning: So Pinkie Pie holds/is the throne, and abducted by the old King (who thus has all the power), which means probably a fate worse than undeath, Fluttershy and AJ are missing and likely to be corrupted beyond salvation if not found soon, Rarity has to watch Sweetie Belle turning into a monster, RD was "awakened" but something went wrong because something is wrong with Twilight's powers, Equestria is being overrun by the black dimension... can't see much of a way for Twilight to turn that around...

Anyway, it was an interesting read, thank you for writing it.

11375344
Thank you for reading! And I'm aware of the loose threads, that's what the sequel is for.

Login or register to comment