• Published 19th Jun 2012
  • 20,655 Views, 1,159 Comments

Adventures of a Teenage Foalsitter - Bronystories



Filly Cadance becomes infatuated with Twilight's father. Her obsession threatens her very sanity.

Comments ( 121 )

Here's the final chapter! Thanks for reading! See you in the sequel!

1583547
As you can see, Twilight still has a ways to go before she sees her brother's clone as anything more than her own personal sex toy. Will her creation be content with his life of sex and snuggling? Or will some natural urge cause him to yearn for more? These and more issues will be explored in the sequel.

Dude.

This was possibly the best story ever.

Although you can't trust me, I'm crazy.

Anyway, as an incest supporter, dat ending made me feel warm and fuzzy.

Hehehe. Wait'll Shining Armor discovers 'Simmy'. *LOL*

Sequel! Yay~:yay:

1583595
Now since Simmy is a clone of Twilight's brother that she created, that makes her his mother. So, is Twilight having an incestuous relationship with her sibling or her son?

1583600
You can't tell them apart... until they're aroused. Then Simmy puts Shining Armor to shame in a dick-measuring contest.

Sequel?

Sequel?

The want has been doubled.

cant wait for the sequel. Tho i do hope simmy doesn't have too much of anger when he discovers the outside world.

cheers:twilightsmile:

Commence read, and how it all wraps up...for now.
That clone and something having to do with Cadance...just know something there.

1583547 It would be you that stood up for clone rights, wouldn't it? I'm right there with you vod

This was a sweet little ending. Not entirely what I was expecting, but sweet non-the-less. Can't wait for the sequel!

1583547 For shame Sparkle...shame.

1583874
Strap yourself in.It's going to be a bumpy ride.:pinkiecrazy:

Bumpy, with the occasional amount of grinding. :raritywink:

Yay. Sequels are fun.

1583890
Sequel, but fun? :unsuresweetie:

Adventures of a Teenage Foalsitter 2: Slaying Cadance's Brown-Eyed Cyclops

This time, it's pers-anal.

This... was a massive, hilarious, cloppy clusterfuck

And I don't think I could have spent my afternoon better. Thank you.

I see where it's all going...

1583899 Oh Faust, please tell me that's not the name of the real story... It leaves a lot to be desired, but the foreshadowing made in the torture chamber with Zecora is enough to make me need the next story. Crystals. Something about Sombra (Is it Sombra or Somber?), isn't it? I figured it out. Ha.

1584277
No, that's not the real name of the story. It's only a place holder. The trick will be to see if I can weave the elements from my story seamlessly into season three's premiere. It will be tricky, considering that Shining Armor married a changeling instead of Cadance in my story, but I'm optimistic that I'll be able to make it work.

I want to see Simmy grow beyond Twilight's constraints. she is going to expose him to the outside world during the Wincest games at some point.

Heres and Idea: Simmy has a meta crisis on his existance when he meets the real Shining Armour, decides that he wants to be the real one and joins Cadance in trying to eliminate him and Chrysalis

1584442 What was all the negative emoticons about? I loved the story. Long and fun to read (*snicker*, fun), so I give my thoughts. What's wrong with that?

Well, this makes sense in a non-canonical way, but are you going to try to connect it to season 3 which is in two days?

Edit: Also... my take on the whole story.

Awesome

Reminds me of the "I created you, and I can destroy you!" clip from Family Guy...

...Okay, i didn´t expected that ending. Nicely done also will surely be good fuel for a sequel.

1583615 Aye, but I'm imagining Shining's reaction to walking in on his sister boning his counterpart. *LOL*

Now that this is finished...WRITE MORE 120 Days of Blueblood

1583558

that makes me look forward to it. have you started work on the sequel yet?

Dis been a fun ride... Can't wait to get back on.:trollestia:

[youtube=nUA8OzQxGxE]

1587105
More 120 Daysof Blueblood is on the way. You can even help edit it... if you have the stomach for it. :pinkiesick:

A chapter with no wild and crazy sex while having all the right elements for it? That's a first.

1587980
I might have to do an alternate stand alone story about what would've happened if Luna's call went full-fledged clop.

1588016

Nice. Maybe after you start the sequel though

1587790Hehehe I'll edit

I think the only ponies that are on my favorites list that you haven't ruined with this story are Lyra, and surprisingly enough, Rainbow Dash. Though overall entertaining is a disgusting yet oddly engaging manner. :yay:

I read this entire story in two days and just now finished, without actually realizing that you posted the last epilogue last night, so I guess my timing was perfect. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. and fun! :twilightsmile: I love Twi and Simmy. Twi/Armor incest always gets me going; very very hot. I am glad she at least got to get banged hard by a clone of her brother, if not the real thing. Good times!

*shakes head* I don't like it :c

It's not the lack of clop. Something in this epilogue just didn't sit well with me. Love the story, just didn't much care for this epilogue *shrugs*

~Have a good one. Look forward to the sequel! :D

1583745 oh shut up! I am already reported you to the admins. Please let this things here let be and leave the site forever if you don't like it.

Great story. My favorite part is when Zecora's rhyming went full on Dr. Suess.

1583607
Damn, I was just about to point out that consanguineous conundrum. :applejackunsure:
Then again, of course you'd plan on exploiting that for all it's worth. :ajsmug:

Here's hoping Simmy calls her 'Mom' instead of 'Sis' in the sack... that'd sure take the story in some crazy directions! Also that Twi eventually realizes she can simply make him look different enough in public to pass the inspection of all but her own family. She probably doesn't actually care enough about him as pony at this point to notice that huge oversight, but I'm optimistic.

I just finished reading this story. Wow...just wow. Extremely well written and you do write some damn good clop. I tip my imaginary hat to you Sir!

:rainbowderp:I'm too scared to read this story.:fluttershyouch:

Over 60,000 words...
Someone has to remind me that next weekend I'll take a large slice of time for this.

Login or register to comment