• Published 18th Dec 2015
  • 657 Views, 31 Comments

My Chibi Ponies - kurusagi16



The adorable adventure of the Mane 6 and friends in a super cute chibi universe.Based on the we love fine vinyls.

  • ...
2
 31
 657

Episode 19

Episode 19



Twilight opened her eyes wearily, squinting as her vision adjusted to the light. "What happened?" she croaked.

"Oh, nothing much." answered Discord. "Nightshade knocked you out, but luckily I was able to save the day and bring you all back safe and sound."

Twilight sat up and looked around. She and the rest of her friends (who were starting to wake up as well) were back in the throne room of her castle. "What about Nightshade, what happened to him?" she asked.

"I wouldn't worry your little head over that." said Discord, wearing a satisfied grin. "Let's just say that he won't be showing his face around Equestria any time soon."

"Hey, what about Fluttershy!" said Rainbow Dash, zipping over to the Draconequus. "Is she...?"

"Still glass." he replied. "I thought it might be best to wait before trying to revive her."

"That's...actually very sensible of you Discord." said Rarity.

"Don't get used to it."

Everypony gathered around Fluttershy's statue as Discord held up the glass heart. After a moment or two, it started to float on its own, the radiating light pouring from the heart and entering Fluttershy's chest. As the light began to escape from the heart, Fluttershy's body no longer appeared transparent, regaining it's color and softening to flesh and bone. When the process was complete, her face scrunched up as she let a little yawn. Her teal eyes fluttered open, and she looked around with wide eyed surprise.

"Girls? Discord? W-what's going on? What am I...?" She was interrupted as her friends swarmed over her in a massive group hug.

"Fluttershy!" they all cried joyously. There were cheers and tears going all around, as everypony was happy to have their friend back with them once again.

"We missed you so much!" said Pinkie.

"Are you alright, sugarcube?" asked Applejack.

"I think so." said Fluttershy, feeling a little overwhelmed. "Though, I'm not quite sure what happened."

"You mean, you don't remember what happened?" asked Spike.

Fluttershy shook her head. "The last thing I can remember is that I found Nightshade over at Hollow Shades, we made a deal and then...the rest is a blur. After that I felt like I had a really long nap."

Rainbow Dash gave her a baffled look. "A nap?"

Discord let a relaxed sigh, glad that Fluttershy didn't seem to be aware of her time trapped in glass, which was probably for the best. Fluttershy then turned her attention to Discord, causing him to freeze, unsure of how she would react. After everything he'd done while under Nightshade's spell, he wouldn't blame her if she wanted some time away from--

"Discord," he was snapped out of his thoughts as Fluttershy uttered his name. He was again taken by surprise as Fluttershy pulled him into a sudden hug. "I'm so glad you're back to yourself!"

"F-Fluttershy..." he stammered, not sure what to say. He then wrapped his arms around Fluttershy, returning her hug. "I'm glad as well."

"Aw! So sweet." said Pinkie taken in by how sweet the little moment was.

Remembering that everypony else was there and watching him, Discord let go of his friend and cleared his throat. "Yes, well, it's good to see that you're unharmed, Fluttershy."

Fluttershy giggled. "Thank you, Discord. But, what happened while I was out? Did you guys manage to stop Nightshade?"

"Don't worry, we'll fill you in on everything." said Rainbow, wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"Yeah! And we can have a 'We saved Fluttershy and Equestria Party' while we're at it." said Pinkie Pie.

There was a chorus of agreement, as everypony got ready to celebrate the restoration of peace and the return of their dear friends.


Canterlot Castle...


Celestia, now free from Nightshade's spell, was starting to awaken. "Sister, are you alright?" asked Luna worriedly.

"Luna..." uttered Celestia, starting to regain her senses. "...I'm fine, but, what about you? And Nightshade, has he been apprehended?"

Luna smiled and nodded, her eyes glistening. "Yes, I'm fine, and Nightshade has indeed been apprehended."

"Thank goodness." said Celestia in relief. "What about everypony else? Has anyone gotten hurt?"

"There were a few minor instances earlier, but thankfully, nothing serious."

"Good. I'm sorry if I worried you." said Celestia. "I'll try not to let it happen again.

"You have nothing to be sorry for." argued Luna. "I'm just glad that you're alright."

Before Celestia could say any more, Luna wrapped her into a big hug. Celestia smiled, rubbing her sister's back tenderly, to show her thanks for how much Luna cared about her.


Fluttershy's Cottage...


Fluttershy was busily tidying up her cottage and taking care of her animal friends, thanking each and every one of them for helping to rescue her back in Hollow Shades. She also was introducing the three Timber wolf pups she'd met on her adventure before to her critters, and welcoming them to her home. When she finished, she sat herself down onto her chair and breathed a sigh. After everything that had happened, she was in the mood for a break.

"Having a good time, my dear?"

Fluttershy smiled and looked up, seeing Discord hovering just above her head. "Hello, Discord. Back already from the princesses?"

"Yep, I finished giving them my little report on what happened to Nightshade and how he's now safely tucked away at my place." he said, floating down to rest himself on the couch. "And now that I have some time to myself, I thought I'd pay you a visit."

"Well, in that case, make yourself right at home." Her eyes widened as a look crossed her face. "Oh, hold on a moment, please."

Discord gave her a puzzled look as he watched her run into the kitchen. He wondered what exactly she could be getting when she returned with a plate of her Tuesday Tea cakes. "I made these for us the other day when you left on that urgent message. They might be a bit stale."

"I'll take care that." with a snap, the tea cakes became fresh, as though they had just come out of the oven.

"Oh my, thank you, Discord." she said gratefully.

As Fluttershy set down the tray on the little table between them, Discord cleared his throat and said, "Um, Fluttershy, I...I wanted to apologize, about what happened earlier while under Nightshade's spell. If I'd been more on guard when he attacked and had managed to deflect his attempt at using me, perhaps most of the incident wouldn't have happened. But I swear I--"

Fluttershy held up a hoof, silencing him as she said, "I know it wasn't your fault, Discord, you weren't yourself."

"That's no excuse!" he replied sharply. Fluttershy flinched in surprise at his outburst. He lowered his head and continued, "Fluttershy, whether or not I was myself doesn't change the fact that I said such horrible things to you, about our friendship. Regardless of who's to blame for what I said, you deserve an apology nonetheless. I'm...very and truly sorry, Fluttershy, for all the trouble that I caused you."

There was a long, quiet pause. Fluttershy let Discord's words sink in as she replied, "Thank you, Discord, and of course, I accept your apology."

"Really?" he asked.

Fluttershy nodded, giving him one of her sweet smiles. "You're my best friend, no matter what happens. And I'm glad to have you back."

Her words filled Discord's heart with a warm, sweet feeling. He returned her smile, "You really are too kind my dear."

The two laughed a little together, sharing the refreshed tea cakes, and talking about what happened during their little adventure. Enjoying the fact that the two of them were friends no matter what.

The End

Author's Note:

Ha ha! Finally! I've completed this story! After all this time, it feels good. I hope you enjoyed it. Kurusagi out!