• Published 18th Dec 2015
  • 652 Views, 31 Comments

My Chibi Ponies - kurusagi16



The adorable adventure of the Mane 6 and friends in a super cute chibi universe.Based on the we love fine vinyls.

  • ...
2
 31
 652

Episode 7

Discord lounged back in a makeshift hammock made of plush clouds, idly humming to himself as he rocked back and forth. All that wonderful mischief he caused had led him to taking a quick break to relax, and take pleasure in all that he'd done. The Draconequus looked lazily up at the sky and with a flick of his wrist, changed the clouds into more definite shapes and gave them color. First he did one in his likeness, then one of an hot fudge sundae, a voracious knihm, and a butterfly that made him stop for a moment. The butterfly had pink wings and a blue body. It reminded him of something, deep in the corner of his mind, but he couldn't quite place it. He shrugged it off and made the butterfly vanish, replacing it with a tornado. 'Hmm, that would be interesting.' Discord swirled a single talon round and round in a fast circular motion. From it, a raging tornado formed, spinning and swirling as he let it fly. Discord squinted to see where the raging whirlwind was heading.

"Looks like it's heading to Rumbling Rock Ridge." he said. "I almost pity the poor pony who'll come across it. Almost but not quite." He looked down at a conjured wrist watch at the time. "I'd love to stick around and see the action, but I need to get going." Discord materialized away, his tornado bringing destruction to anything in its path.


Traveling from the ruins of the Castle of the Two Sisters to Rumbling Rock Ridge was much more peaceful than Fluttershy had first expected. The trees began to span out into a clearing, the ridge coming into view. Soon, Fluttershy would be there, and she'd be one step closer to saving Discord from himself. The once pleasant trip then took a turn as the storm began to break. The black thunder clouds cracked as a downpour of rain came crashing down.

"Oh dear." mewed Fluttershy. She'd left behind her umbrella, and was now getting soaking wet. Strong gusts of wind pushing the pegasus back as she fought against it. She squinted, trying to see through the wind and water that was obscuring her vision. Over the sound of the wind, she could hear a louder roar that was approaching. Her eyes searched around for what it could be. Was it a dragon? No, it couldn't be. She could feel it in the wind, fast and strong. That's when she saw it approaching on the horizon. A large, gray tornado.

Fluttershy instinctively ran, searching for cover in the open space. Her eyes caught sight of a cave opening in the ridge, it was small, but it was suitable enough cover. Running as fast as her legs could carry her and flapping her wings to help increase her speed, she ducked into the cave. Once inside, she stopped and began to breathe deep breaths.

"I thought I'd never make it." she said. Fluttershy's ears perked up. She wasn't alone.

"Hello? Anypony here?" A soft guttural growl sounded. Fluttershy sniffed, a light stench in the air. Peering at her from the darkness of the cave were six pairs of glowing green eyes. Crouching toward her, prepared to pounce were three Timber wolf pups. Their bodies made out of small twigs and leaves.

"Oh my!" said Fluttershy. The pups looked cute, not unlike the little foxes she took care of one spring, on the other hoof, they looked at her a scary way. Deciding whether or not to dig their teeth into her. A clap of thunder sounded, the tornado's roar sounding closer than before. Fluttershy looked down at the pups. They were shaking despite the brave act they were trying to put on.

"Poor things." she cooed. She extended a hoof to the pups who growled at it, wary of the pegasus and her intentions. Fluttershy remained quiet and took a small step toward them. The pups stood their ground, baring their teeth. Fluttershy didn't retract her hoof a fraction, leaving it out for them to sniff. The pups sniffled over the hoof and looked up at the chibi pegasus, deciding she didn't pose as a threat to them.

"That's it, good pups." she said. The sweet moment ended as the tornado came spinning by, it's thrashing wind entering the cave, trying to suck up the pups. Fluttershy grabbed the three Timber Wolf pups, holding onto them tightly.

"Hold on!" she told them. The pups didn't object, their paws holding firmly onto her. Fluttershy backed further into the cave, waiting for the tornado to pass.

"Don't worry little ones, I won't let go of you." This confused the pups, even more than they already were. Why was this pony helping and protecting them? What did she think she was going to gain? The violent wind died down, Fluttershy let out her relief.

"Everything's alright now." she said. She set the pups back down. "Are you all okay?" she asked them. The pups did nothing to reply, but they appeared to be well. Fluttershy gazed out at the storm that continued to rage on outside the cave.

"Looks like we're all stuck together until it clears up." said Fluttershy. She turned back down to the pups. "I hope you all don't mind, I'll leave as soon as the weather gets better." The pups just ignored her and went about their own business. Fluttershy gave an understanding smile.

"You probably don't trust me, I don't blame you. If a strange pony came up to me, I'd be wary too." said Fluttershy. She knelt down onto the cold cavernous floor. It was getting late, and she needed her rest. Her eyelids drooped and she quietly dozed off. The Timber Wolf pups crept to the pony and curled up at her sides. The four creatures slept together in the cave, the storm obsolete to them.


Pinkie Pie and Rarity had looked high and low for Fluttershy with no success. And when the storm hit, they decided it was best to head back and try again later. Rarity groaned as they entered the Carousel Boutique.

"I'm covered in mud, ugh, and I've got leaves in my mane!" whined Rarity. Pinkie Pie shook the water out of her poofy mane like a dog, getting it all over Rarity by accident.

"And now I'm wet."

"Aw, don't you worry about a little water Rarity, We'll get you all dried off an cleaned up, and we'll play games all night long!" said Pinkie Pie with her trademark smile.

"Oh, I do hope Fluttershy has found shelter from this weather." said Rarity.

"Of course she's okay! Don't be such a stick in the mud." Rarity wasn't so certain though. Just what would happen to their friend?


Fluttershy awoke suddenly. Not because of the thunder, but because of the whimpering she heard beside her. She wrapped her arms around the Timber Wolf pups and smiled in a motherly way.

"Shh, it's alright, it's alright." her voice soothing them. "I know, how about a lullaby? This is one my mother used to sing whenever I got scared." Fluttershy sang softly as she drew the pups close to her.

"Let's go in the garden, you'll find something waiting! Right where you left it, lying upside down. When you finally find it, you'll see how it's faded! The underside is lighter, if you turn it around. Everything stays! Right where you left it, so you'll never forget it. But it still changes, ever so slightly! Daily and nightly! In little ways, while everything stays." The pups were enchanted by her lulling melody, seeming to smile as they shut their little eyes. Fluttershy vocalized the tune till she was sure they were sound asleep. She lightly kissed their snouts as thought they were her own animals.

"Good night." she whispered, she too went back to sleep.


The next morning, Fluttershy stretched, she saw that it had stopped raining, left over raindrops drip-dripping from the mouth of the cave. The Timber Wolf pups began to stir, raising their wooden heads up to her.

"Good morning little ones." said Fluttershy. The pups yipped in response.

"Thank you for letting me stay here, but I must get going." Fluttershy was about to trot off, but the Timber wolf pups tugged her back back pulling on her tail with their teeth.

"I can't stay, a dear friend of mine is in trouble, and I need to get to Hollow Shades in order to help him." Fluttershy explained to them. "Besides, your parents must be so worried about you." The pups flattened their ears and sadly whimpered. Fluttershy's eyes widened.

"Unless...you don't have any parents?" she asked. The pups nodded. "You poor little things! I'll take you right home, you might need to live in the forest of course, seeing as how you'll get too big for the cottage." Fluttershy stopped mid-ramble as she remembered her quest.

"Sigh! But I really need to get to Hollow Shades." The pups looked at each other and talked to each other in their own language. Agreeing on something, they pushed and pulled Fluttershy further into the cave.

"What are you...?" she stopped as she felt a faint breeze in the dark tunnel of the cave. "Is this a shortcut?" The pups nodded. Fluttershy smiled and scooped the pups up in a hug.

"Thank you, thank you so much! Would you mind leading the way?" The pups leaped out of her hug and started down the tunnel, Fluttershy followed close behind. 'I'm coming Discord!' she thought boldly.

Author's Note:

Considering doing a couple of sequels to the chibi pony fanfic. Who's interested? I credit the song 'everthing stays' to adventure time. It just seemed to fit nicely. May or may not reappear. Sorry it's short. :C