• Published 18th Dec 2015
  • 650 Views, 31 Comments

My Chibi Ponies - kurusagi16



The adorable adventure of the Mane 6 and friends in a super cute chibi universe.Based on the we love fine vinyls.

  • ...
2
 31
 650

Episode 5

Fluttershy cried into the covers and pillows of her bed, dampening them with her tears. Her animal friends had gathered around her bed. It pained them to see their owner like this, so together they did what they could to lighten the sadness from her heart. All the bunnies, squirrels, chipmunks, mice, and kittens were on the bed with her. Surrounding her in a protective circle, and some of them rest on top f her like a soft, furry blanket, each snuggling and cuddling against her pale yellow coat. Harry the bear set down a piping hot cup of her favorite chamomile tea on the bedside for her to drink. The birds sang a sweet and lulling tune, a kind of lullaby to soothe her. The remaining animals stood by her side, ready to assist her anything she needed. Angel Bunny took a comb and ran it through Fluttershy's pink mane, removing it from out of her wet, teary face. Fluttershy raised her eyes to her woodland friends, she wiped her face with the back of her hoof and sniffed.

'We're here for you', their faces seemed to say. Fluttershy swallowed and did her best to smile for them, even though it was difficult for her to do so.

"Thank you my dear friends. You and the rest of my friends have shown nothing but kindness toward me, and stood by my side. I couldn't ask for any better friends." A great feeling of warmth and love spread within that room, filling the hearts of all the creatures. Fluttershy slowly moved her hoof out and took a sip of the chamomile tea. Her eyes staring down into the brew within. Without meaning to, she thought about Discord. He'd loved drinking her tea, eating her cakes (even though he was lukewarm about cake) and talking to her. A brief smile flickered on her face at the memory, disappearing as she remembered that it would only be just that, a memory. There wouldn't be any tea parties or any pleasant conversations. Angel Bunny took notice of this and placed a white little paw on her cheek.

"I'm alright Angel, I...I'm just...fine..." Fluttershy buried her head back into the bedding. Angel's long ears picked up a sound downstairs. He made a gesture to the animals saying that he'd go down to see what it was. He made a large leap off the bed and bounded down the stairs to the door. He creaked it open, seeing nopony, except a white letter on the welcome mat. He looked around outside, sniffing and listening for any trace of the pony who left this letter still lingering. Satisfied that they'd left the premises, Angel looked down at the letter. All it said was: To Fluttershy. Angel wondered whether or not he should give this to his owner. For all he knew it could've been from Discord. He debated this matter with himself for a few minutes before deciding to open the envelope. At least to check and see that it was a normal letter. Tearing it open, he pulled out the paper inside. It looked like an ordinary letter, and there wasn't anything that really stood out about it. He took the letter with him as he headed back upstairs. The animals watched as he climbed back onto the bed and lightly tapped Fluttershy with the paper. Fluttershy peaked through her mane and saw the letter in the little rabbit's paw.

"What's this?" she wondered. She took the letter from Angel and read it.


Applejack and I are heading to Canterlot to help Twilight and Princess Luna. They're sending out a troop to hunt down Discord. Rarity and Pinkie Pie will be coming to check up on you. We'll try to get back as soon as we can. Take care, you hear?

-Rainbow Dash


"So...they're looking for Discord." The critters who'd been cuddling with her slipped off as she sat up on the bed.

"I wonder what he's doing now...where he is..." The animals let out a chorus of growls squeaks and chirps, voicing their disapproval of the Draconequus and how he was the cause of Fluttershy's suffering. Fluttershy shook her head.

"It's not all his fault." she defended. "He...he...fell victim to somepony else's plans." She remembered what her friends had told her on the train. Nightshade, he was the true cause of all this. If only there was something, anything she could do. 'You could save Equestria single-hoofedly if you put your mind to it.' That's what Discord had told her before...before... Fluttershy then had a thought. 'There is something I can do!'

"I'm gonna save Discord." she declared. The animals chattered in confusion at this.

"I'll find Discord, and try to convince him to stop all this madness." she said. Her voice beginning to build confidence. "And if I can't find him, I'll look for Nightshade, and I'll find some way to bring Discord, the real Discord back." Angel Bunny folded her arms and looked at her with an arched eyebrow.

"I know it's a foolish thing to do but...Discord is still my friend, even if he thinks I'm not. I can't just sit here crying over it when I can be trying to help him." said Fluttershy. Her animals looked at her in surprise, she too was surprised at how brave she sounded. She and Angel looked at one another. His expression asking: Is this what you want? Fluttershy nodded.

"This is something I want to, and need to do." she said. Fluttershy got off her bed and trotted downstairs, her animals following after her. She went about the cottage, filling up food bowls, locking the windows, and packing her saddle bag. Some of the critters pawed at Fluttershy's hooves and tail.

"I'm gonna miss you all." she said. "But please try to understand, besides, you won't be completely alone. Rarity and Pinkie Pie will help take care of you until I get back." She hated leaving her animals, but the thought of Discord pushed aside some of that worry. The animals themselves didn't care much for Discord, but they could tell how much this quest meant for there dear owner. Fluttershy's animals gathered into a large group hug. A chorus of goodbyes and smiles followed as Fluttershy made her way to the door.

"Be good now, try to do what Rarity and Pinkie Pie say until I return." Angel stood in front of the animals, acting as their leader, giving a small salute to Fluttershy to show that she could count on them. Fluttershy smiled to them from over her shoulder.

"Farewell my friends." she said, making her way into the Everfree forest.


Discord had been laughing himself silly as he watched the ponies scratched their manes in confusion, lost in their own town.

"Oh, it's been too long since I've had this much fun." Discord said gleefully. "It's times like these when I enjoy being me. In fact...I say this calls for a song." Music started up from nowhere. Discord grinned as he spotted a couple of poor ponies pulling a pastry cart.

"Oh, how delightful!" he sang. "Do you see what I see? As we all know ponies can be such a bore, til they see what's in store, from me." Discord teleported, creeping behind the unsuspecting ponies.

"It's positively delightful! How easy it can be." Discord conjured some of his chaos magic to make the pastries squirt filling into the ponies' faces. Discord laughed. The ponies, now noticing him, ran away in fear. A police pony noticed what had happened and shot a blast of magic that Discord pitched right back at him like it were a baseball. The police pony ducked and galloped off.

"Now did they really think that a prison of stone, would work alone, against me?" Discord swung around a tall post, hanging off from it as he swung.

"It's great to be incomparable! You know, there really are so few. And all those ponies are so ineffectual, against my I.Q, yes it's true but who's complaining?" Discord danced down the street, reveling in his own chaos.

"It's plain to see, that all the mares, fouls and colts, are nothing but dolts, when compared to this truly incomparable Draconequus." Discord then proceeded to use his powers to show of his qualities as he sang.

"Who's clever, who's quick! Who thinks outside the box! Yes me." He teleported outside of a box he'd placed himself in and stopped to twirl in front of a mirror.

"The looks, the charm, the grace, the genius, and wit!" he admired his reflection, smiling to himself.

"Yes, I've got to admit, oh, golly gee! It's good to be me." He floated over the roof tops that had been covered in whipped cream hills, doing a backstroke in midair.

"It's good to be me. Who wouldn't wish that they could be? Yes. it's good to be me." The music stopped. Discord tapped the side of his chin, backstroking with one arm.

"The lyrics didn't quite rhyme, but I rate myself 10/10." said Discord. A score sheet appearing with a large #10 on it. Discord could think of nothing better than this, of course he was merely stretching. Once satisfied, he'd turn the mayhem and madness up a notch. Nopony could stop him now, and those who tried would feel the full might of his powers. Oh, what a good laugh he'll have. But there was still much to be done. So much to be done.


Canterlot had been cleaned up of most of Discord's mess, Rainbow Dash and Applejack were awaiting for Twilight and the troops.

"I hope Fluttershy reads my letter." said Rainbow Dash.

"I'm sure she got it, and if not I'm sure Rarity and Pinkie Pie will be a nice surprise for her."

"Yeah. Sorry for worrying so much, I think that everything that's been happening is starting to get to me."

"It's getting the best of all of us." Their conversation ended as they caught sight of Twilight, who had a group of soldiers close behind.

"I'm glad you could make it girls." said Twilight, grateful to have her friends here. "We're gonna need all the help we can get."

"We completely understand Twilight. After all, this is Discord we're talking about." said Applejack. Rainbow Dash nodded.

"No matter what he throws at us, we can handle it." she said, ready to get started. Twilight could feel her spirits lifting.

"Right then, we'll start in the last town Discord was spotted in and work our way from there." said Twilight.

"We're ready when you are princess." said one of the guards. Twilight gave a nod.

"Right, and everypony remember, when we find Discord be ready for anything. We need to try and reason with him, if that doesn't work, we need to subdue him and bring him back here." Everypony nodded, understanding what was expected of them. Twilight looked off into the distance.

"Let's do this." she said. The troop heading off to find the Draconequus.


Nightshade looked out over the town from a hillside. He wasn't one for all this...chaos...but it suited his needs well. Discord served as an excellent distraction for the Princess of the Night and her lackeys. He would needed if he was to take care of his business...undisturbed. A light breeze whipped his white mane behind him. A storm was fast approaching him. His body tensed as the chill of the air prickling goosebumps all over his exposed skin. Nightshade gritted his teeth. He hated this body so, it would be such a relief to reclaim his true form. The plan he'd concocted would come to fruition. Let the Draconequus have his fun, and let the ponies chase him around. Meanwhile he'd be doing something worthwhile, something that would change Equestria in the most drastic way imaginable.

Author's Note:

Yes, I added a song. So sue me! This is a tweaked version of "It's good to be me" from Charlotte's Web 2. I thought it would be fun to see how Discord is and have him sing a cheesy villain song.

Sorry if the AJ/RD/TS scene was short. In case you didn't put it together, Fluttershy is going to be on a bit of a solo adventure. It's about time she received her dues! Time for her to be the hero!

To be continued in ep 6...