• Published 18th Dec 2015
  • 659 Views, 31 Comments

My Chibi Ponies - kurusagi16



The adorable adventure of the Mane 6 and friends in a super cute chibi universe.Based on the we love fine vinyls.

  • ...
2
 31
 659

Episode 11

Discord was loving the progress coming along with Ponyville, as he twisted it more and more until it became unrecognizable. He chose what seemed to be a good spot that gave an excellent view of the chaos, and conjured up his throne. He sat down and used his paw and claw to frame the landscape, visualizing what it should look like. He snapped his lion paw, and instantly it looked as though somepony had been having a paint fight and had splashed bucket loads of garish paint onto the ground. Using his claw, he contorted part of the ground, making it twist as it turned into a spire. Then he made the spire stretch and go out to wind through the town.

"That's it. It's coming along nicely. Just needs something to tie it all together...right! I nearly forgot!" He snapped the glass pony statue he "acquired" from those brothers. He smiled at first, but frowned at the pitiful expression etched into the statue's face. This had to be dealt with of course. He snapped, attempting to make the pony smile. But nothing happened. He tried again. Nothing. He furrowed his brow in confusion. Why wasn't it working? Maybe if the statue were a bit more...lively, it would help bring some change to it. Snap! The statue remained as it was. A statue. No change whatsoever.

"Curious." he muttered to himself. Discord circled around the statue, and that's when he noticed it. A magic was cast on this glass pony, a kind that was, regretfully, out of his league. A magic that rendered any changes he attempted to use on it useless. Discord shrugged, not letting it put a damper on his mood.

"Oh well, it's still a somewhat interesting, if not mournful piece." he said, and kicked back on his throne. "Now the, what to do next?" He cracked is knuckles, surveying the vast landscape before him. The possibilities were endless, which suited him just fine. He grinned as he bent and contorted reality to his will. He had a brilliant idea to turn it inside out and back again, when something stopped him. He felt a chill run down his back. He found his eyes glance over at statue. Maybe it was because of his time being in a statue, but he felt a little something, unnerve him. Like the statue was hanging her head in disappointment toward him. And some part in him didn't like it. He used his magic to turn the statue around so it wasn't facing him, and resumed his chaos.

But he could still feel the sadness and disappointment. He'd been feeling all sorts of strange things lately, and not in a good way. What was going on?


"What do you mean we lost him?!" Twilight practically screamed. The guard was momentarily taken aback before he said, "It's true your highness. There's no trace or trail that can show us where Discord has gone." Twilight rubbed her forehead.

"That means that all of this searching was for nothing! I bet this was Nightshade's plan all along." said Twilight.

"You were only doing what you thought would help Twilight." said Applejack. "We can worry about Discord later. Right now, I think we'll have better luck finding out what that Nightshade feller is up to."

"Yeah!" added Rainbow Dash. "We can take care of Discord whenever. In the mean time, let's find the guy who's been sending us on this wild goose chase."

"But where do we even start?" asked Twilight. Just as she said that, Twilight spotted a blur of pink approaching them at high speed.

"What is that?!" asked Applejack, noticing it too. The blur that was moving with such remarkable speed, came to a halt in front of the girls, and turned out to be none other than Pinkie Pie.

"Pinkie? What are you doing here?" asked Applejack. Pinkie Pie panted, trying to catch her breath.

"I came to tell you-pant!-that-pant!-Discord is-pant!-in Ponyville!" The girl's eyes widened at the mention of this.

"Discord's in Ponyville?" asked Rainbow.

"That's what I just said!" said Pinkie Pie.

"Why does he always make us go back to where we started?" Twilight wondered aloud. "Sigh! Whatever, I've had enough of Discord and Nightshade's games. It's time to put an end to this."

"I'll get everypony set up to go." said Applejack.

"There's no time for that." said Twilight. "With Discord in Ponyville, there's no telling what he might do. It'd be best to go on ahead and have the guards act as backup just in case."

"I'll tell them." Twilight looked out to where Pinkie had ran from, imagining Ponyville in a complete, chaotic mess. 'I hope everyone is alright.' she thought.

Author's Note:

I know this is a bit short, especially after all that waiting, but I got into writer's block with this story. I'll try to think of a way to move it along.