• Published 18th Dec 2015
  • 654 Views, 31 Comments

My Chibi Ponies - kurusagi16



The adorable adventure of the Mane 6 and friends in a super cute chibi universe.Based on the we love fine vinyls.

  • ...
2
 31
 654

Episode 8

The Timber wolf pups continued to lead Fluttershy down the winding tunnel. The pegasus shivered at the cold surrounding her, but she continued to follow the little pups, having no other option but to follow them.

"Not to trouble you," she said to the pups, "But is it much farther now?" The pups didn't answer. A glimmer of light came around the corner. As they continued toward it, the light became a bit brighter. Fluttershy's eyes widened, at the end of the tunnel, she could see train tracks and the foal mountains.

"The mountains!" cried Fluttershy. She bent down to the Timber Wolf pups, stroking their backs. "Thank you my little friends." she said. The pups gave her a nod, and headed back into the cave.

"Wait, don't go! I can't leave you all alone." said Fluttershy. The pups gave her a look, saying that they could handle things on their own before darting into the cave.

"I'll come back for you!" Fluttershy called out after them. She wished she could take them with her, but it could get dangerous for such little wolves. It was best that they stayed in the safety of their cave until she came back for them. She turned and faced the distant mountains. On the other side was the Hollow Shades, the place where she would find Nightshade, and hopefully a way to get her friend back.


Twilight, Rainbow Dash and Applejack were assisting the guards in packing up their supplies from camping out last night during the storm. They were getting close, Twilight could feel it, literally. As they followed the trail of chaos, Twilight and the others began to feel a strange, wacky feeling that became thick in the air.

"Yeesh, it looks like this'll take quite a while to clean all this up." remarked Applejack, looking at a nearby lake full of icky paint-like goo that appeared to be moving. Rainbow nodded in agreement while eyeing warily at a bull-frog being matador-ed by a floating red cape.

"Once we find Discord, we'll get him to clean up everyone of his messes." said Twilight.

"Yeah, about that, just what are we gonna do once we find him?" asked Applejack.

"We'll restrain him, and haul him back to Canterlot. I'll look for a way to undo whatever spell Nightshade placed on him."

"And do you think that'll work?" asked Rainbow Dash, a bit doubtful of the plan.

"It has to. The Element of Harmony are gone, and without knowing how to unlock rainbow power again, we have no other option. Failure is not an option." said Twilight grimly. Rainbow Dash and Applejack grew silent as they looked at their friend. She was riding so much on this plan, they couldn't let her down, they couldn't fail.


Discord felt bothered by a feeling he did not like. He felt...bored. BORED?! How could he be bored?! He was Discord, the master of chaos! He could conjure whatever he wished, do whatever he wished. With all that, he should've been anything but bored. Discord pondered over this. Perhaps it was because of the other feeling he'd felt. Ever since he began his rampage, he felt as though something was missing. But what? He snapped his talons (in a normal way, not conjuring anything).

"Of course!" he declared. "What's the point of all this delightful chaos if there's nopony to witness it? In fact, I'd say that it's about time that I get right down to business." Discord had had his fun, now it was time to crank it up, and begin his full on take over of Equestria.

"Let's get started now, shall we?" said Discord grinning. As he materialized away, the area he'd been standing in twisted and contorted into his own chaotic vision. Things were about to get crazy, er, crazier.


Nightshade looked down into the steaming cauldron before him. He'd added every ingredient, except for one last thing. The key ingredient that made the spell complete. He walked toward a nearby shelf, and took an old, cloth bag.

"Soon...just a little bit longer, and I'll finally complete my long awaited plan." he muttered to himself. Nightshade's eyes shrank as he sensed somepony. Somepony was approaching the Hollow Shades, coming for him. He waved a hoof over the surface of the cauldron, an image a weak-looking yellow pegasus was heading up Foal Mountain. Flapping her wings every so often to assist in her climb. Nightshade scoffed.

"A pathetic pegasus is coming to me? How quaint. I should prepare to welcome her." he said. "She'll wish she'd never even come here." His horn lit up and he vanished in an instant. She wouldn't know who she was facing.

Author's Note:

Sorry if it sounds jumbled, there's just so much I wanted to show.