• Published 18th Dec 2015
  • 652 Views, 31 Comments

My Chibi Ponies - kurusagi16



The adorable adventure of the Mane 6 and friends in a super cute chibi universe.Based on the we love fine vinyls.

  • ...
2
 31
 652

Episode 14

Episode 14




The girls, led by Pinkie Pie, all headed to Carousel Boutique, to try and find Rarity. Luckily, she happened to be right outside her shop, trying to chase after some of her ponnequins, which had come to life and were galloping about, ruining their finely made couture.

"Hey, stop! Stop I say! No, don't run through there, you'll stain the taffeta!" cried Rarity helplessly, trying to save her precious fashions.

Twilight shot her horn at the ponnequins, freezing them where they stood. Rarity lifted her head toward Twilight and the girls and smiled with relief.

"Oh, Twilight! Girls! Thank goodness you're here. It's been nothing but an utter nightmare since you left!" she said.

"We can see that." said Applejack, eyeing some of the chaotic surroundings warily.

"That's not even the worst part." continued Rarity. "After Discord rampaged through town and made that garish castle of his, he took Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Applebloom, and Spike as his prisoners!"

The girl's eyes widened as they all cried in unison, "What?"

Rarity nodded sadly. "They tried to stand up to him, telling him to leave and change everything back. It went about as well as you can expect." she let out a sigh. "And with Fluttershy still not back yet, I--"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold up." said Rainbow Dash, interrupting Rarity. "What do you mean, Fluttershy's still not back yet?"

Rarity turned to look at Pinkie Pie. "You haven't told them?"

Pinkie smiled nervously and shrugged. "Heh, heh, sorry. I kinda forgot."

She shook her head at Pinkie before returning her attention to the other girls and explaining what happened. She told them how Fluttershy had left and gone to search for a way of bringing Discord back to "normal", and how they haven't heard or seen her since.

"You let her go off on her own?" shouted Rainbow, her face crewing up into an angry glare at Pinkie and Rarity. "Why didn't you go after her, or try to stop her?"

"We were going to." replied Rarity. "But then Discord showed up, and well...we thought it'd be best to just get you girls here instead."

"Well I--"

"That's enough, Rainbow." said Applejack, resting a hoof on the Pegasus' shoulder.

"Applejack's right." said Twilight. "Remember, we left to find Discord and put a stop to his trouble, and that's precisely what we're gonna do. After that, we can deal with Nightshade and try to find out where Fluttershy is."

"But--"

Rainbow was once again interrupted. "I know you're worried about Fluttershy, we all are. But being upset won't solve anything. We need to take action, and if we manage to subdue Discord for the time being, that'll make finding Fluttershy and ending this whole mess that much easier. Okay?" said Twilight.

Rainbow closed her mouth and looked down at the ground, before mumbling an okay.

"Ooh, can I help too?" asked Pinkie Pie.

"That's the idea, Pinkie." said Applejack. "We're gonna need to all work together if we're gonna be facing Discord."

Pinkie gave off a salute. "You can count on me!"

Rarity lifted her head up high. "Me too!"

"Then let's get to work." said Twilight. The girls huddled together and began to come up with a plan.


Discord had been aimlessly floating and pacing around his throne room since he woke up from that dream, trying to make sense (oddly enough) of what the statue said and the thoughts running through his head. If he concentrated hard enough, he could recall images of her as an actual pony instead of an inanimate object, and how she smiled with such warmth and kindness towards him. But each time he thought about it, his mind would try to reject the image. As if it couldn't believe that anypony would ever look at him in such a caring way, as opposed to the hateful and fearful gazes he'd been accustomed to.

He thought back to those words she's said before the dream ended. 'I like you Discord, I like you very much.' Nopony had ever said that to him, and yet, he somehow knew that those words were truthful. That the chibi Pegasus actually did like him, actually considered him a friend, and actually cared about him. It all seemed so familiar to him, and yet...why was it that he also felt unsure? Why did it feel like he was forgetting something important? His mind continued to block the answers he wanted, and was beginning to ache with each passing thought. It was starting to become quite vexing for him, to the point that he couldn't seem to concentrate or feel interested in causing more chaos until he cleared up his muddled mind.

Just as he was about to ponder some more, his security alarm, which sounded like 'Ode to Joy', rang through his throne room. He called up to telescopes and used both as binoculars, as he searched for what could've sounded the alarm off. He quickly spotted the source, which was a group of four chibi ponies, and one alicorn, heading straight for his castle door. The conflicting thoughts were pushed aside, as he grinned mischievously.

"Ah, looks like we're about to have some guests." he said. "I'll need to make sure they receive a full and proper welcome."


The door of Discord's castle loomed before the chibi ponies, each one ready to head in and face the Draconequus that waited inside.

Twilight looked behind her at the girls. "Get ready girls, be prepared for anything, and don't let your guard done."

They each gave a firm nod of agreement, as they were about to head inside. Then, the door opened by itself, and extended a red velvet carpet for the ponies. They all looked at it warily, knowing full well that it was some kind of trick. But seeing as how they were being allowed in, they might as well just see what happens. All of them walked onto the carpet, but before they got through the doorway, the carpet lifted up, acting like a tongue, as it and the doors swallowed them inside the castle. The girls were tossed through the air until landing on the floor in a heap. The chaos only continued, as the girls were pushed inside an elevator that appeared out of nowhere and began to rocket up twisted staircases and through maze-like halls. The girls felt like they were on some kind of amusement park ride, which finally ended when they arrived in the throne room and the elevator literally booted them out with a large brown boot.

"That was fun!" said Pinkie in spite of herself. "Can we do that again?"

The rest of them groaned as they got to their hooves, feeling disoriented from the fast-paced ride. Just then, a fanfare sounded off through the empty room, and a voice boomed out for them to hear.

"Announcing the arrival of the King of Chaos and Disharmony, the Lord of Lawlessness, the Purveyor of Pandemonium, the Bringer of Beldam, the--"

"Get on with it already!" shouted Rainbow Dash, interrupting the voice.

Another fanfare went out as the voice proclaimed, "...Discord!"

In a bright, blinding flash, Discord appeared on his throne, decked out in the royal garb he'd made and chosen himself. An array of little fireworks went off behind him.

"Greetings, my dear ponies." he said with a grand gesture. "And welcome, to my humble abode."

"Discord," Began Twilight, standing tall and she looked at him with a no nonsense expression. "This chaos you've caused must stop at once! If you surrender now and change everything back, then we won't have to harm you."

Discord busted out into laughter. "You? Harm me? Ho! What an idea! As for the rest of what you said, I'm sorry to say that I have no intention of stepping down. Equestria was once mine to rule after all, I'm merely picking up where I left off."

Twilight narrowed her eyes and sighed. "Then you leave us no choice. Now, girls!"

The girls got in formation as they each headed for Discord. The Draconequus rolled his eyes at them and easily stopped each pony that got in close proximity. For Rainbow Dash, he poofed her into a giant bird cage, with Applejack he stuck her in a giant apple pie, Pinkie Pie floated all the way up to the high ceiling with balloons tied to her and making it hard for her to come back down, and Rarity he simply dumped a giant bucket of slimy, wormy mud on top of her.

"Ahh! How revolting!" she screeched, worried over whether or not this would stain her lovely white coat.

Discord laughed at the ponies' faces, and was about to turn his attention to Twilight, only to find that she'd gone. Suddenly, a blast of magic shot at him from behind, knocking him onto the floor. He stood up and saw Twilight's horn glowing powerfully, ready to cast any spell necessary.

"So, that was all just a distraction." he said. "Not badly done, but you'll need a lot more than that if you can have any hope of beating me."

"Bring it." Twilight shot back.

Discord sent a blast of magic at Twilight, only for her to quickly put up a shield protecting her from attacks. Seeing that he'd need to get creative, Discord began to conjure up an assortment of oddities to use against Twilight in their battle. Meanwhile, the girls were working moving onto the next step of their plan. They'd known that alone they wouldn't be able to stop Discord, which was why they agreed they needed to shift his attention around so that they'd be able to catch him off guard in order to perform the spell. Applejack slipped out of the pie and wasted no time in freeing Rainbow Dash from her cage. The pair then split off to help out Pinkie and Rarity, being careful not to get in the way of the fight and to not attract any attention to themselves.

Twilight ducked her head as a volley of banana cream pies flew over her, missing her by just a hair. "It's over Discord, you need to stop." she said.

Discord rolled his eyes a let out a bored yawn. "Please, I've heard a million times, I don't need to hear it for the million and one-th, So spare me."

The floor beneath Twilight turned into quicksand, forcing her to take to the air. "Don't you realize what you're doing?"

"Hmm, let's see..." said Discord, stroking his beard. "Causing havoc, ruining the lives of innocent ponies, taking over the land and proclaiming myself as it's new ruler?"

"Yes!"

Discord shrugged. "Sorry, can't say that see what the problem is."

Twilight fired off a blast at him, only for him to easily deflect it. In a snap, plunder vines grew up from the floor, managing to break through Twilight's barrier and tie her up in its grasp. She caught a glimpse of her friends carefully edging behind Discord, ready to jump and hold him down for her. Discord's attention was still on her, so Twilight knew she had to keep him distracted for just a bit longer.

"You've gone too far Discord." Twilight improvised. "After this, I doubt anypony would be willing to forgive or trust you, Fluttershy included."

At the mention of that name, Discord froze, recognizing it as the name from his dream, used by that little dragon. That little Pegasus....

"Fluttershy..." Discord muttered to himself. Saying that name allowed, made an odd yet familiar sense of warmth fill his chest. Twilight noticed how Discord seemed to react at the mention of Fluttershy, giving her an idea, as she prepared to escape from the vines.

"Yes, Fluttershy has placed her trust in you countless times, but after all this, she might never be able to trust you again." Twilight continued.

Discord lowered his gaze from Twilight, putting a claw to his forehead. "She...trusts me...?" His head pounded, making him wince in pain. "Why? Why is she...why is she so nice to me? Who is she?"

Twilight then had a sudden change of plan, one that could work better than the spell she'd originally planned to use. "I'll show you." she said. "Now!" Twilight broke free from the plunder vines in a magical blast, swooping toward Discord. He was about to react when suddenly he was tackled from behind by the four other ponies, each doing their best to hold him down. Discord looked to where Twilight had been, only to find her right up in his face, her horn pressed to his forehead and sending a blast of magic through him.

Discord, like the girls, had expected Twilight to use a spell to knock him out or imprison him, but instead, Twilight used something quite different. Seeing Discord trying to remember Fluttershy, made her recall how he'd made her friends forget their true selves, and how they needed to remember who they were to break the spell. Twilight's magic had managed to undo the seal on Nightshade's memories, which had already begun to weaken, and allowed the flood of memories to wash over the Draconequus' mind. And especially, the memories of Fluttershy and the warmth she shared with him returned. Just as he was about to come to his senses however, he passed out, from the result of one last memory that had been sent to him by accident.

"Is he okay?" asked Rainbow Dash, poking him with a hoof.

"I think so." answered Twilight. "I think once he wakes up, he should be back to normal."

"But what if he isn't?" asked Applejack.

"We'll worry about that later. Right now, we need to find the CMC and Spike. You guys go and try to find out where they are, and I'll stay here to keep an eye on Discord."

"You're sure you'll be okay, Twilight?" asked Rarity.

Twilight nodded. "Don't worry, if he tries anything, I'll be able to handle him."

And with that, the girls wished Twilight good luck, promising to hurry back as soon as they could, heading off in search of their missing friends and family. Twilight looked down at Discord and let out a sigh, hoping that her spell worked.