• Published 18th Dec 2015
  • 652 Views, 31 Comments

My Chibi Ponies - kurusagi16



The adorable adventure of the Mane 6 and friends in a super cute chibi universe.Based on the we love fine vinyls.

  • ...
2
 31
 652

Episode 15

Episode 15



The girls began their search of the chaotic castle, trying to stay together so that nopony ended up getting lost.

"So, where do you think we should start?" asked Applejack.

"That's easy," answered Rainbow Dash. "He probably has them locked up in some type of dungeon."

Applejack rolled her eyes. "Well I know that, but where would Discord even put a dungeon?"

"The basement?" guessed Rarity.

Pinkie Pie shook her head. "Nah, that's too cliche, even for him. They're more likely to be up in the attic."

The girls all gave her confused looks. "The attic?" They questioned.

"Yeah! It's like a basement, except it's up instead of down." she replied.

"I don't really think it works like that, darling." said Rarity.

"But, she may be on to something." said Applejack. "This is Discord for Pete's sake, let's just assume that he decided to make a dungeon in the most nonsensical place, and work from there."

Everypony agreed with Applejack, and continued on their search, with Pinkie listing off places to check.


Discord's head was spinning, as the contorted confusions in his brain were nearly finished righting themselves out. Twilight's spell had managed to do the trick to help undo the spell put on him by Nightshade. He was coming close to regaining consciousness, but not before he experienced an odd sort of dream. He dreamed of a black void, in which Princess Celestia was trapped.

"Twilight, if you or your friends can see this, know that I'm alright, and that I'm sending this vision to you as a warning." Celestia said, trying to get out what she needed to say as quickly as possible. "If you know already, the one behind all this trouble is Nightshade, a creature I thought I had defeated long ago. He seeks to finish what he had started and gain back both unspeakable power and his immortality. You must stop him at all costs. No matter what, you cannot allow him to complete his spell. The spell itself can easily be foiled, but only if you stop Nightshade before nightfall, and keep him from obtaining the key item in completing the ritual: a pony's pure heart. I hope that despite my weak state, this message reaches you well. Good luck Twilight, I have faith in you."

Discord opened his eyes, his vision trying to adjust to his surroundings. He let out a groan and rubbed his head.

Twilight, seeing him awake, took a defensive stance as precaution, waiting to see how Discord would act. "Discord...how are you feeling?" she asked.

Discord turned his attention to her, "Annoyed, confused, and just a bot bored, but all in all I suppose I'm okay." he replied.

Twilight let out a sigh, as it seemed Discord had reverted to his "regular" self. "I managed to undo the spell that was put on you." she explained. "Though, I didn't expect for it to cause you to pass out."

"You can thank your dear princess for that one." said Discord, giving his limbs a good stretching as he got to his feet.

"Princess? You mean Celestia?" asked Twilight.

Discord gave a nod. "She had attempted to contact you or one of your friends, but something must've gone wrong, seeing as how I've intercepted the message instead." he paused for a moment and added. "Though, I suppose it's to be expected for dear Celestia to mess up on something like that."

"Hey!" cried Twilight defensively.

Discord held up his paw and claw in front of him. "What? I'm just saying that Celestia might need a little more practice with trying to use dream-related magic. She's lucky that some stranger didn't get her message, otherwise, you wouldn't have me to tell you about it."

"About what? What did Celestia say?" asked Twilight, wanting to hear news from her mentor.

"Alright, no need to get so worked up." said Discord, beginning to tell Twilight what he saw. "But I warn you, it was dreadfully dull and sappy."


"They're not in the pantry." said Rainbow Dash, closing the doors of the kitchen pantry.

"Maybe we should head back to Twilight." suggested Applejack. "If Discord's awake, he could just bring back Spike and the girls in a snap."

Rarity let out a moan. "Couldn't you've said that earlier?" she asked. "That way we wouldn't have had to wander up and down these halls and avoid all this...this, chaos?" she gestured to the sideways kitchen, filled with streams of water flying over their heads between to sinks, and the animate place settings who were working on a choreographed song and dance number.

"Um, could we head over to the bathroom next?" asked Pinkie Pie, cutting into the conversation.

"You think they might be in the bathroom?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"No, I just really have to go. Like, now." said Pinkie, shifting anxiously on her hooves, trying to hold it in.

"Alright, let's go." said Applejack, hurrying the group as they looked for where the bathroom could be. Luckily, they managed to spot it, as it was clearly marked with a sign on the knob with the words :BATHROOM, printed right on it.

They opened the door, and were surprised to see the CMC sitting in the empty tub, and Spike sitting on the toilet lid.

"Huh, they really were in the bathroom." said Rainbow Dash.

"Girls!" cried Spike, jumping off from the toilet. "You found us!"

"Sis!" cried Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle.

"Rainbow!" cried Scootaloo.

Before anypony could say anything in reply, Pinkie stepped in front of them, looking frantic. "Need to go, everypony out!" She grabbed everypony that was inside the bathroom and set them outside in the hall before closing the bathroom door behind her. A soft click could be heard as she locked the door. The girls turned their attention back to their loved ones, as they embraced each other, and asked if they were alright.

"What happened?" asked Spike. "Is Discord still here, where's Twilight?"

"Twilight's here." said Applejack. "And she's fine."

"As for Discord." added Rainbow. "He, kinda passed out after Twilight tried to cast a spell on him. But I'm sure he's fine."

"We were worried about you guys." said Sweetie Belle. "When Discord showed up and started messing up the town, we thought he might come after you next."

"Well worry no more." said Rainbow Dash confidently. "With Discord taken care of, things will be back to normal before you know it."

"Speaking of, we should probably check up on Twilight and see how she and Discord are." said Rarity.

"If you want, I could help get the CMC back home." offered Spike.

"That's nice of you to offer Spike, but I think it might be for the best if you and the girls stay close to us." said Rarity. "There's no telling what could happen to you four if you were on your own."

The sound of a flush and running water sounded off, and a moment later, Pinkie Pie exited the bathroom with a chipper smile. "What'd I miss?" she asked.


"...And that's when I woke up." concluded Discord.

"I see." said Twilight, thoughtfully rubbing her chin. "So, Nightshade plans to regain power, but in order to do that, he needs to perform it at night, and with the key item."

"Isn't that what I just finished saying?" said Discord.

Twilight sighed and shook her head. "Well, with your help it shouldn't be difficult to find Nightshade now, but I can't help but wonder about the key item. I mean, how's he even supposed to get the pure heart of a pony?"

Those words caused Discord to freeze. Now that he was free of the spell, it all came rushing back to him. He recalled the dream he'd had with Fluttershy, and what she'd said, about losing her heart.

"I think I might know how he'd get one." he said slowly.

Twilight cocked her head at him. "Really? How?"

Just as Discord opened his mouth, the girls and Spike entered the room. He watched them as they excitedly talked and checked to see if all was right. He watched as she sent the CMC home with her magic, keeping Spike behind and telling her friends about the vision of Celestia and what she'd said.

When she finally finished, Discord nervously cleared his throat and said, "There's something, you all need to know."

"What?" they asked.

"It's...it's about Fluttershy."

"What about her?" asked Rainbow Dash.

Discord held his breath, unable to put the words together. "Perhaps it'd be easier if I just show you." Without another word, he snapped his fingers, and he and the gang disappeared from the throne room, as he took them to see what had befallen their dear friend.

Author's Note:

I wanted to add more, but I thought I'd save that and use it in another chapter. That said, I hope you guys enjoy this, and I promise that the conclusion is coming up soon.