• Published 18th Dec 2015
  • 652 Views, 31 Comments

My Chibi Ponies - kurusagi16



The adorable adventure of the Mane 6 and friends in a super cute chibi universe.Based on the we love fine vinyls.

  • ...
2
 31
 652

Episode 6

Rarity and Pinkie Pie had made sure to be perfectly prepared to cheer their dear friend Fluttershy right up! Pinkie Pie had packed a backer's dozen of snicker doodles, chocolate chip cookies, and apple muffins (from Applejack), even a tub of ice cream. She also had a couple of board games and few balloons to make balloon animals with. Rarity's contribution consisted of more relaxing remedies such as magazines, facial masks, makeup, and herbal bath salts.

"Do you suppose this is enough?" asked Rarity.

"Of course!" cheered Pinkie. "With all this, we'll have Fluttershy acting like herself and smiling again in no time." The two ponies walked up to the cottage and knocked.

"Fluttershy dear, it's Rarity and Pinkie Pie!"

"We're here to bring you cheer and turn your frown around!" There was no answer. Rarity tried knocking again.

"Fluttershy...are you in there?!" The muffled sound of movement could be heard on the other side of the door. The girls stepped back as it opened, out came Angel Bunny, eyeing them up and down.

"Hiya Angel, is Fluttershy home?" asked Pinkie. The rabbit stepped back inside for a moment and handed the girls a piece of paper. Rarity lifted it with her magic. She gasped as she read.


Dear girls,
I've gone to try and find Discord. I don't know how long I'll be gone, but I know this is what I have to do. As his friend, and as possibly the only pony who may be able to reach through to him. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Please take care of my animals and be sure that Angel is properly fed and that his tail is nicely fluffed.

Your friend-Fluttershy

P.s. If I can't find Discord, I'll try Nightshade.

Pinkie blinked a couple times at the paper. "Fluttershy's on an adventure? Aw, I wish she'd invited us."

"Pinkie Pie, this is serious!" snapped Rarity. "We need to try and stop her from doing something so...reckless, and dangerous!"

"What about the animals?" asked Pinkie Pie, pointing a hoof to Angel. Rarity pondered on this before saying, "We'll make some arrangements for them. We need to hurry, Fluttershy won't last long all alone." Rarity and Pinkie left their get well stuff inside, and galloped back toward Ponyville.


Fluttershy completely regretted ever going inside the Everfree forest. She could go in with all her friends no problem, but she was alone. A helpless chibi pegasus with no way of defending herself. She wanted to turn back, to hide under her bed and read a good book to calm herself. She shook her head. 'This place may be very, very, very, very scary. Full of Timber wolves and other monsters. But this is no time to be a scaredy pony! Discord needs you for Celestia's sake.' She thought to herself. She raised herself up and continued into the forest, shivering slightly with the fear that still clung to her.

As she traveled, Fluttershy would occasionally shudder or squeal at certain sounds that appeared without warning from the bushes.

"It's gonna take a lot more than that to make me go away." she said to herself. Her little hooves carefully treading across the forest floor, taking care not to step on anything that ranged from a little woodland critter to something that would jump out and attack her. She wasn't sure how far away she was from Ponyville, but hoped that wherever she was, that there was somepony near by who could help should she find herself in trouble.

"Perhaps I should've asked for my friends' help. Or went along with Rainbow Dash and Applejack." Fluttershy froze at a particularly loud rustling from the bushes behind her. Her ears flattened down. Whatever this was, it was larger than a bunny, but smaller than a bear. A pony shaped shadow began to emerge. Fluttershy shrieked in fright and crouched down on the ground, waiting for whatever it was to move on or do whatever horrible thing it wanted to do to her. 'If only I'd made it Discord...'

"Oh my! If it isn't dear Fluttershy." Fluttershy lifted her eyes from her hooves (which had been covering her face) at the familiar voice. She perked up when she saw who it was.

"Zecora! Am I glad to see you." said Fluttershy happily.

"As am I, but what's the reason for you stopping by?" asked the Zebra.

"I'm trying to find Discord. He's been put under some sort of spell that's making him do all these terrible things to other ponies." answered Fluttershy. "I was also hoping to find the pony who did this to him, named Nightshade. Of course, that could very well be impossible, since I don't even know what he looks like." Fluttershy heaved a sigh and lowered her head.

"It's silly, isn't it?" Zecora shook her head.

"Not at all my friend, it's not silly to want to mend, the heart and mind of Discord, despite him being a chaos lord." said Zecora. Fluttershy gave a small smile. Then, she thought of something.

"Do you know of how I can find him?" she asked. "Discord or Nightshade I mean." Zecora nodded and gave a wise smile.

"But of course, you dear Fluttershy must start at the source." Fluttershy cocked her head.

"What? What source?"

"If you truly wish to free the Draconequus, you must journey to the Hollow Shades dear Pegasus."

"The Hollow Shades...?"

"Word has spread that it is where Nightshade once dwelled, only he knows how the curse can be dispelled."

"Where did you hear about this?" Zecora gave a deadpan answer, as if it were obvious.

"You're friend Pinkie Pie traveled all over town, and I happened to listen in while she was around."

"Of course it was Pinkie. But how do I get there?"

"Continue on through the wood, to the ruins of where the ancient castle once stood. Through Rumbling Rock Ridge and Foal Mountain, and there you'll arrive in Hollow Shades where you can ease your burden." Fluttershy repeated the directions to herself over and over in her mind.

"Thank you Zecora, I can't thank you enough." Fluttershy said her goodbyes and hurried on her way. Zecora couldn't help but smile sadly as she left.

"If only she knew that to save Discord, there may be a price she could never afford."


The troop searched the area of the seaside town of Baltimare, the place of Discord's rampage.

"Wow, Discord really went all out, didn't he?" said Applejack. Indeed, Baltimare looked just as crazed as Ponyville had during Discord's first escape from his statue prison.

"Something's got me wondering." said Rainbow Dash to Applejack as they helped with the search.

"When Discord first got loose, he tried to turn Ponyville into the chaos capital of the world! Remember?"

"How could I forget?"

"Well, what's been bugging me is why he hasn't tried doing that again. I mean, he tried it the first time, and Ponyville is way closer to Canterlot than Baltimare." Applejack put her hoof under her chin.

"You have a good point there Rainbow. Then again, who knows what Discord's thinking? What with that spell Nightshade put on him. For all we know, Discord might've been ordered not to attack Ponyville by Nightshade."

"Why would he do that?" asked Rainbow.

"How should I know what evil varmints are thinking?!"

"Just a question." Rainbow Dash grumbled, folding her hooves. Twilight flew to them, flapping her wings vigorously.

"Any sign of him?" she asked. The two ponies shook their heads.

"Sorry Twi, but it looks as if Discord's long gone." Twilight stomped a hoof in frustration.

"This is so irritating!" said an upset Twilight.

"What about a tracking spell, can't you try using that?" asked Rainbow. Twilight tried to calm herself as she shifted to Rainbow Dash.

"I would, except Discord is blocking me and making this all more difficult than it needs to be." she said through her teeth. It was no secret that even before this mess, Twilight and Discord didn't get along all that well. Probably stemming from how Twilight would often get the backlash of Discord's jokes and pranks. But as his friend and the Princess of Friendship, she did what she could to let it slide...she didn't forget what he'd done but she wouldn't hold it over his head unless absolutely necessary.

"Easy Twi, remember this isn't all his fault." said Applejack. Twilight took a few deep breaths and gradually calmed down.

"I know, I know, but that doesn't mean I can't be a little irked by this." she said. "I can only imagine how Fluttershy must be feeling. Those two were pretty close."

"She's just going through the motions." said Rainbow Dash. "Rarity and Pinkie Pie are supposed to be checking in on her around now." Twilight was relieved to hear that her friend was in good hooves. Twilight turned to the head of the guards, "Have you found a way to track him?"

"Yes your highness. A trail of fudge roads, upside down trees, and other strange things follow out of the city."

"Very good. We'll follow it immediately." said Twilight.

"I'll gather up the troops." The head guard saluted and went off to do his task.


"You're sure this is a good idea?" Rarity questioned Pinkie Pie. Pinkie nodded. The two were preparing to scour the forest in search of Fluttershy (making sure Spike looked after the animals). Pinkie had eagerly packed up all their necessities and was ready to go. Rarity pulled her stylish scarf tightly around her neck, the only one of the pair less than thrilled to be journeying into the scraggly and...dirty wood.

"Well, I suppose we should go on then, for Fluttershy." Into the dense forest they went, not knowing of their friend's planned destination.

Author's Note:

I know this chapter is...meh. But I just wanted to move on to the next bit. Please review/comment below. I appreciate your feedback.