• Published 30th Oct 2015
  • 6,224 Views, 715 Comments

7 Human in Ponyland - shiftylookingcow



7 human beings are sent to Equestria one night. With no known way to return, they could be stuck there. How will they fit into the storyline?

  • ...
33
 715
 6,224
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 21 )

So you live.

10702646
Yup. Just really really busy and thus really really slow.

12 days later and it would have been a full year since the last chapter. At least it's back. Hope for more.

Damn alot of story that look dead are coming back from the grave maybe 2021 is a better year

Will Xavier and Co. play Calvinball or an equivalent with Discord? I can see that would become the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny with everyone involved being chaotic to a degree.

This said, it is good to see you back. :twilightsmile:

It lives!

Yes! it lives!

And humans + discord? Chaos shall reign today!

You know, i always wonder whats the endgame of this story. :rainbowhuh:

10704973

Thanos snaps his fingers.

YES, ANOTHER CHAPTER!!

Good to see your back. And don’t sweat it, this past year has been shitty for all of us.

Also Discord was never really a “threat” to Equestria. Just an all powerful prankster. Nightmare Moon for example would have caused Equestria to slowly die out by never having it night time forever. No sun would eventually kill all the plants, which would kill all the animals and ponies, which in turn would kill all the predators. And let’s not forget that without the suns heat, it would just get colder and colder till Equestria is reduced to a frozen wasteland.

And Discord, all he did was use his reality bending powers to pull pranks, and oppose Celestia’s rule. I mean, did anyone ever actually get hurt during both his reigns?

discord better be into some video games!!!!

keep it up, ima new fan!!!!~

"PLEASE!!!"

I can't help, but laugh at the time of watching Vanossgaming's golf it episode where in one of the Golf it hole in one challenge holes, Bigjigglypanda's putting his hands together saying "PLEEeeeEEEEEeeeeEEEEEEEeeeeeeeAAAaaaaaAAAAAASSSSE!" by having his golf ball get in the hole.

Also it's great to see this story still kicking into overdrive.

I bet Jeff and Discord make good roommates.

Dash stopped tugging on my sleeve before looking around at the work before smiling sheepishly. "Oh. Heheh, sorry. I'll getcha lunch next time-wait!" She snapped out of it. "Look! The girls and I seriously need you right now!"

Don't you just hate it when you're talking to someone and their voice randomly changes color?

Dash let out an [exasperated] sigh. "Ugh! If I help you with this, will you help us with Discord?!"

10787096
Oh hey, I'm human. What do ya know. 😁

11038962
Holy shit it’s been a while since I was reading on here!
Nice to see that someone is keeping the dream alive.
I wonder if Cultural Artifacts has any new chapters?

Take your time my guy. I know how it is.

Update soon?

Login or register to comment