• Published 15th Oct 2015
  • 1,586 Views, 34 Comments

Beautiful Rainbows, Unicorns, and Rainbow Unicorns - GamingWolf



Meteors land in Equestria. Aliens emerge. Death. Destruction. Love. Compassion.

  • ...
10
 34
 1,586

Re-Part II Chapter ix

"The story still stands, right?" Grey inquired.

"Yes," Twilight Sparkle confirmed.

Grey shuffled in his black armor, more nervous than he expected. He marveled at Rarity's work with the gold embroidery on the black satin robe that covered his armor. She did a fantastic job with the wolf design on his chest and in such a short time. He wondered what she could do if she had weeks or months to prepare.

Kyllgorr was less than satisfied having to wear silver, but the fact Amy made it especially for him, meant more to him than any amount of gold. His black silk armor suit felt comfortable, if a little toasty. He was surprised at how frightening the image of the demon on his chest look, he stopped trying to think what was going through that cardinal unicorn's mind.

Unlike the others, Onyx felt perfectly fine with crowds and wanted to show off his wings. He could not complain about the jewel encrusted dark blue robe Rarity made for him. If there was one thing he liked most about it: the black onyx dragon, with its wings spread and ruby fire spitting from its mouth, although his flame burned blue, but minor details.

Price sat patiently on his haunches in the gold outfit with white embroidery Rarity put him in. He liked how she made it appear like armor and did not restrict his movement. A black wolf inside a white circle was the insignia he chose for himself to represent his species, Rarity also marked his breastplate with it. He was adamant that she add a red scarf, Rarity and Price settled on a red bandanna, instead.

Under normal circumstances, Fluttershy would be a terrified mess, but she was too happy to be by Price's side. When he had suggested her to be his translator, Princess Celestia saw no reason against it. Ponies would probably be shocked hearing a voice in their heads.

Darqlon held his noble stance. Grey was able to finish the platinum, ruby encrusted boots and yoke Darqlon wore. Simple yet elegant engraving etched the edges. His alicorn name was Dark Eidolon or Darklon for short. Twilight had picked it out for him. He was beginning to find her more tolerable.

"Introducing, Princess Twilight Sparkle of Friendship Rainbow Kingdom," the speaker announced.

"That's my cue," Twilight sighed, "Just be yourself." The lavender alicorn walked to the doors which the guards opened for her.

Grey groaned, "I don't think I can do this. My stomach feels weird."

Kyllgorr rolled his eyes.

Princess Celestia began to speak, "Mares and gentlecolts, it is with great honor I introduce the first guest of honor. He is the Chief of the Four Tribes, Grey Zamanova Wolf."

Time stopped for Grey as he entered the court. It felt as if he was using his Combat Sense, the world around him slowed, his heart drummed in his ears, the way the ponies gawked at him. He ended his short journey beside Princess Celestia, who smiled widely at him. He held out his hand and smiled. As soon as they touched, the crowd of reporters began buzzing and the flash of cameras blinded him. Princess Celestia raised a hoof, silencing the crowd.

Grey cleared his throat before speaking, "Greetings to you all. I am grateful and indebted to Princess Celestia and Princess Luna for helping my comrades and I during our time of need. Coming from a place where fighting means survival, I deeply regret the uncivilized acts we committed against the Yaks and the Griffons, upon our first contact. It will be a trying experience, but we are willing to change and to help in whatever ways possible. Without further ado, I want to introduce a long time friend and fellow Anticon, Kyllgorr."

Kyllgorr strolled into the court. He shook Princess Celestia's hoof and took his spot to the left of Grey. He crossed his arms, keeping a stoic expression on his face, "Hello."

Cameras flashed and reporters scribbled in their pads, noting how Kyllgorr was a head taller than Grey and his fearsome mien. Grey swiveled his head to Kyllgorr, only to receive a nod. He continued the introductions, "Next, he is the Alpha of the Lycanae Tribe, Wolf."

Price winked at Fluttershy to reassure her. The black wolf sauntered into the court, with Fluttershy in her green dress trailing close to him.

"Translating for him will be none other than Ponyville resident animal expert, Fluttershy," Princess Celestia comment above the gasps, then shared a bow with Price as he sat beside Kyllgorr.

Fluttershy settled next to Price and cleared her throat, "Lord Wolf extends the warmest of greetings to all ponies. He also wishes that the alliance with Princess Celestia will last for eons to come."

The ponies clapped their hooves together.

Grey stepped forward, "Introducing a long time loyal friend, Lord Onyx of the Rylokan Tribe."

A black blur flew past them on the stage. Onyx swooped over the ponies, some of whom passed out from fright, he hovered in the middle of the court, nearly breaking a chandelier. He roared, shooting blue flames from his mouth toward the ceiling. He did a backwards dive and landed before Celestia, in a deep bow.

"Princess," he smirked and winked at the wide-eyed white alicorn.

Princess Celestia regained her composure and shook his hand; the ponies stop running around like chickens without heads as Onyx began to laugh heartily.

Onyx leapt to Grey's right side and landed perfectly. "Ponies!" he exclaimed with his wings and arms outstretched, "I will allow you all to bask in my glory!" Shutters and flashes went off, bathing Onyx in the limelight he wanted.

Rainbow Dash hovered in the air and clapped her hooves, "SO AWESOME!"

Princess Celestia held up her golden hoof, and the crowd simmered down, "Last but not least, I introduce to you: Lord Dark Eidolon of the Spectomant."

The abyssal alicorn ambled through the doors, his fore hooves marching high, he caught the attention and breath of all the present ponies. His crimson mane flowed majestically by some invisible force, the platinum accessories shone brightly against the background of his black hair. He commanded the attention of all. He bowed politely to the royal alicorn, who bowed in return with a smile. He sauntered to where his four comrades were.

"Mares and gentlecolts," he said in his deep, husky voice, "I know Fate brought us here for a reason and that reason was to help each other. This treaty is just a formality. We helped Princess Celestia before and we can now openly help her and Princess Luna, and all of Equestria, which we will do until our eternal slumber." The ponies cheered and clapped their hooves. Cameras flashed. "Now, we are here to answer any of your questions."

A flood of voices and a wave of raised hooves rose over the ponies.

Grey raised his hand and the ponies subsided. "How about this: you," he pointed to a mint unicorn with aqua streaks through a white mane, "Ask your question first to whom you want, then we will go down the row, with each pony asking one question."

The unicorn's golden eyes gleamed, she stood to her hooves, "Hi! I am Lyra Heartstrings! My question is for Chief Grey."