• Published 15th Oct 2015
  • 1,584 Views, 34 Comments

Beautiful Rainbows, Unicorns, and Rainbow Unicorns - GamingWolf



Meteors land in Equestria. Aliens emerge. Death. Destruction. Love. Compassion.

  • ...
10
 34
 1,584

Re-Part III Chapter iv

Fluttershy cried on Rainbow Dash's shoulder, "It's all my fault! I should not have told him to go!"

Rainbow Dash ignored the wetness and comforted her friend, "I keep telling you: it's not your fault."

The other four waited for them on a hill, feeling like they do not deserve to be down there. After saying one last goodbye, Fluttershy left a red scarf by the stone and reluctantly walked away, with Rainbow Dash's help.

Once at the top of the hill, Fluttershy grabbed Twilight's face, "We need to find out who is responsible for this! And the missing ponies!"

Twilight stared into the determined-sad teal eyes of Fluttershy, "Yes, Fluttershy, we will find the ponies and bring justice to those who harmed Price."

"Absolutely, darling," Rarity added, placing a hoof on Fluttershy's back.

"Yeah! I'll make sure to kick their butts extra hard for you, Shy!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed.

"Don't worry, sugar cube," Applejack smiled, "we will stop at nothing to find those bad guys."

Pinkie hopped around, "To the Everfree Forest then!"

"I understand one of your friends passed away," Queen Chrysalis stated, "You have my condolences."

"Thanks, your majesty," Onyx smiled weakly.

The two of them landed in the training yard. Onyx shifted the large metal box in his arms. Chittering from the box escalated.

"Hush, my little darlings," Chrysalis rubbed a hoof on the box, "Everything will be fine." The Changeling grubs calmed down, hearing the voice of their Queen.

"Once I drop them off at the meeting, I will have to leave and meet up with Princess Twilight for a mission," he informed Queen Chrysalis.

"What kind of mission?"

Onyx smiled, "A secret one."

They made their way to the dungeon. Once inside the dungeon, they traveled down a long, winding flight of stone stairs which opened up to a cavernous area. Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, and a man she assumed to be Grey, all waited in the middle of the well-lit cavern. Chrysalis saw a strange, big chalkboard like contraption between the princesses and a crate sat at Grey's feet filled with collars.

"You better have a good reason for waking me up so early in the morning," Chrysalis yawned.

"Chrysalis," Princess Celestia spoke, "this is going to be the last chance I give you and your people. Do not squander it and do not make me regret it."

"I will do what I like," Chrysalis retort.

The princesses shared a glance, Luna shook her head.

"This is how things will go," Princess Celestia began to explain, "This board here has pictures of different colored ponies, mane styles and colors, and eye colors, from the three tribes. The Changeling will pick the options they like and with the help of those collars, permanently be that pony. The collars will grow with them and nullify their powers. Since they are young, they can eat regular food, but once they get older, the collar will supply them with nourishment. If they build a strong bond with somepony else, then that pony will be able to feed them. The collar will limit how much love they can receive and absorb."

"The Changelings in that box will serve as an experiment," Luna added, "If they can not behave, we will allow Darqlon to terminate you all."

"Then let us begin," Chrysalis grinned.

Kyllgorr loaded their bags on top of the specially made extra large coach. Twelve earth ponies were hooked up to the massive vehicle. With Kyllgorr's magic cancelling aura, flying was out of the question, they had to travel by land. Amy waited patiently in the immaculately designed interior, not wanting to damage any of the inlay or deep purple velvet lining.

Kyllgorr entered the coach, forcing an askew smile as he sat beside the cardinal unicorn. His eyes still red from crying last night. She placed a hoof on his hand and leaned on him. He leaned back on her and the coach lurched forward as the ponies began to run.

"What is Fillydelphia like?" he asked.

"Big and bustling. Much bigger than Ponyville but slightly smaller and nicer than Manehattan," Amy explained, "Very tall buildings, like, as tall as the palace but narrow. There are all sorts of shops there, too. You can find anything there. Fillydelphia is also the second largest port, so there are a lot of ships and sailors with fantastic tales to share. But walk for an hour, and you're out of the city, you find rolling hills and farmland as far as the eyes can see!"

"Ah, my world had many cities like that, but not too much natural green. Our technology was very advanced, but also our hubris. We became too dependent and ignored the past, that's when the Demons attacked, billions of people fell within a day," Kyllgorr talked and saw Amy gazing up at him with her amethyst gems, "What?"

"I can't imagine what it would be like for billions of people to die. . ." she mused.

He sighed, "It isn't pretty," he admitted, "War and death bring out the ugly in everyone."

"Killy," she whispered, "I don't ever want to see you like that again."

Her words twisted a dagger into his heart, "I'm sorry. I. . . don't know how to control my emotions well. . ."

She stood up to kiss him but a bump in the road made her fall into his lap. He leaned down and kissed her passionately.

Darqlon rested in bed as he recovered from his concussion. He was lucky Amy interfered when she did or he would be dead and his plans of world domination would have flown out the window. He was surprised that he could lie past Grey; Grey who has the ability to detect lies. Maybe he has not figured out that power yet? Darqlon moaned as he tried to sit up, but eventually his leaden head was too much of a burden for him. At least while he recovers, the Changelings will be tested, and if all goes according to plan. . . he chuckled evilly.