• Published 15th Oct 2015
  • 1,569 Views, 34 Comments

Beautiful Rainbows, Unicorns, and Rainbow Unicorns - GamingWolf



Meteors land in Equestria. Aliens emerge. Death. Destruction. Love. Compassion.

  • ...
10
 34
 1,569

Re-Part II Chapter vi

"You dare defy me! Your own father? Insolence!"

"The only thing you are is a coward!"

Onyx sat up in bed, thrusting his dagger in the air. He saw Darqlon beside his bed. The morning light haloing around the specter. Darqlon lowered Onyx's hand.

"Breakfast. . ." he rasped.

Onyx cleared his throat and slid the dagger back under his pillow, "Thanks. I'll be down in a bit."

Darqlon bowed slightly in acknowledgement, vanishing into the wooden floor boards.

Onyx sighed.

You have no power over me anymore, coward.

Luna's sparkling teal eyes greeted him when his eyes opened. She gently nuzzled him. Grey held her face softly and kissed her gently. She sighed contently and leaned into his kiss.

"Good morning," she paused to say, returning her lips to his.

Grey chuckled, gave her a long kiss, before reluctantly breaking away, "You being here, always makes my mornings good."

"Only 'good'?" she said hurt with puppy eyes.

He scooped her up in his arms and laid her under him. His golden eyes staring lovingly into her teal gems, "There are no words in all the languages to describe how I feel with you."

Luna blushed, accepting his long kiss. A knock on the door interrupted them.

Grey growled, annoyed, got off of Luna, and sat on the bed, "Come in."

Onyx poked his head inside, a devilish grin on his face, "Am I interrupting something?"

"No "

"Yes," Luna snapped.

Onyx snickered, "Sorry, lovebirds, but Grey you need to come down for breakfast and the meeting."

"Yeah, yeah," Grey waved Onyx away.

Before leaving, Onyx winked at Luna, earning her glare.

"Duty calls," Grey sighed and slipped on his slippers.

Luna wrapped her fore hooves around his waist, her eyes begging him not to go. Grey shared a long kiss with her, before peeling her hooves from his waist. Luna huffed as she saw him close the door. A sigh left her as she laid on the bed. Deep breaths of his scent sent her to sleep and blissful dreams of their future filled her mind.

Onyx had a grin from ear-to-ear. He nudged Grey's elbow, "So?"

Grey cast him an annoyed glance, "'So' what?"

"How was your first time with a horse?"

"Luna isn't a 'horse'," Gray growled, "She is an alicorn pony. And we didn't do anything but sleep."

"What?" Onyx said surprised, "Even for a pony, she's quite the looker. I would have totally bone-"

Grey grabbed Onyx's windpipe with the tips of his fingers, "If you want to live, you will not finish that statement," his eyes flashed in warning.

Onyx weakly nodded his head, choking out an, "O.K."

Grey released his vise-like choke, "Smart boy."

Onyx held himself up with the aid of the wall, coughing, and gasping for air. After getting his breath back, he jogged to catch up to Grey, "So," he cleared his throat, "You love her?"

Grey grinned, "Yeah," he said smitten.

"That's fantastic!" Onyx announced. "It may not sound so weird now to admit that I'm a little more than interested in Chrysalis."

"The changeling Queen?"

Onyx sighed in relief, "Whew, I'm glad you didn't call her a 'pony-bug thing'. I didn't want to die without even getting to first base with her."

Grey laughed. "It's funny how love works, eh?"

"I can drink to that!" Onyx agreed, raising an invisible glass.

Everyone and everypony, sat at the royal long table, eating their breakfast in silence.

Onyx decided to break the silence, "Fish is great and all but, I could really go for some red meat," he grinned wolfishly at the cardinal unicorn across from him.

Seamless Stitch dropped her fork in fright.

"Onyx," Kyllgorr spoke, "We may be friends, but if you lay a hand on her-"

"Jeez!" Onyx held up his hands in surrender, "I was just joking. Why does everyone want to kill me this morning?" He winked at the little unicorn, "It was just too quiet for me."

"I agree!" A pink pony exclaimed at the end of the table.

"Yes, Princess, what did you need us for?" Twilight questioned, seated beside her mentor.

Princess Celestia placed her fork down and politely cleaned her mouth, "I have decided to reveal our new guests to all of Equestria."

Everypony stopped eating and paid close attention to the regal alicorn at the head of the table.

"And how will you go about doing that?" Grey inquired.

"I will introduce you all as the sole survivors of your own species from a far away land on the other side of the world."

"What is this land called?"

"Why are we the sole survivors?"

Princess Celestia held up a gilded hoof, "That is why we are having this meeting: to compose a story, without revealing the full truth."

A murmur rose among the gathered bodies in agreement.

"The land will be called, 'Màçànd'," Grey stated. "Which means 'massive land'. Since four out of the five of us were born there, it makes sense."

"That is fair," Darqlon concurred, being the one not native to the other's homeland.

The others played around with that word in their head. With Prys' lesson earlier, Fluttershy was confident she could say it correctly.

"As for why we are the sole survivors, that question is easy," Grey turned to his comrades.

They nodded and spoke in unison, "Demons."

"Let's say they killed forty percent of our population before we exterminated them, but disease and famine killed fifty-nine percent of the population," Grey continued. "The last of us poured all our resources together to send out a scout party. By the time a boat large enough could be constructed, the five of us remained."

"Say that we invaded the Yaks first but left when the land was too hostile," Price added, getting a nod from Grey, "And we went to the Griffon Empire next, which is why they had a mass exodus."

"Yes," Celestia agreed. "On that subject; after much deliberation and compensation Price and Kyllgorr the Yaks and Griffons have begrudgingly agreed not to pursue your heads, which I doubt they would succeed in acquiring, you two are not allowed within the borders of the lands you damaged. Should the kingdoms require your aid, you will have to help them."

"Of course," Price accepted.

Kyllgorr did not like the fact Celestia went behind his back with these grievances but knew he would be held accountable for his actions someday. "Whatever," was all he replied.

"We also need to give them the name of each of your species," Princess Celestia added.

The five of them contemplated.

Grey pointed to Price, who sat across from him, "Lycanae." He pointed to Onyx seated beside him, "Rylokan." He pointed to Darqlon who sat to the left of Princess Celestia, "Spectomant." He turned to Kyllgorr who sat beside Price, with his arms folded across his chest, "What do you think we should be called?"

Kyllgorr quickly wiped the puzzled look on his face, "I dunno, we were Demon once and Ancient."

"How about 'Antiqons'?" the small purple alicorn beside Grey commented.

Grey and Kyllgorr glanced at each other, then nodded in agreement.

"We are Antiqons then," Grey accepted.

"Now, we just need your leader to sign these documents," Princess Celestia said uncomfortably.

"And who will that be?" Kyllgorr asked. His three comrades all looked at him as if he had asked an obvious question. He met the eyes of a glaring Grey. Before he could say something, Amy touched his arm, her amethyst eyes calming him. With a snort and through a clenched jaw, he agreed. "Fine," then added, "I hate paperwork anyways."

Princess Celestia let out a sigh of relief, she subconsciously held, "That is about it. Tomorrow, get ready for a press conference. The press will want to get plenty of photos and ask many questions."

"Wait," Darqlon spoke up before Princess Celestia could dismiss them. "If Miss Rarity . . . would not mind. . . I think the five of us . . .should be appropriately . . . dressed for this . . . ceremonious occasion."

"Yes!" Rarity shot up from her chair, "I have hundreds of ideas that have been running through my head!"

Princess Celestia stood, "Girls, if you would not mind letting Rarity and our guests discuss their attire, I would like you five to accompany me while we plan the ceremony."

She received five yeses. The five ponies followed the royal alicorn out of the dining hall. Rarity sat next to Grey, placing her notepad on the table. He saw sketches of clothes in the notepad, she was not lying when she said she had ideas.

"For you, Mister Grey, something gold to accent your armor . . ." she began.